• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

eodeth

The guy who pwns... all
Years
ok so what i got from the first page and the little bit of the other pages that i read is

All pokemon are in the game
You Can explore all regions and orange islands and a new region

You can get all badges?
and you can choose between all starters [only one?]

and you start out with the johto region

other than that there are new stuff that you put in like the team **** side

whatever happens, i support this hack to its fullest it looks really cool and keep up the good work

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
ok so what i got from the first page and the little bit of the other pages that i read is

All pokemon are in the game
You Can explore all regions and orange islands and a new region

You can get all badges?
and you can choose between all starters [only one?]

and you start out with the johto region

other than that there are new stuff that you put in like the team **** side

whatever happens, i support this hack to its fullest it looks really cool and keep up the good work

Okay, well first off, I'd like to thank you for your support and inform you that this game is made with RPG Maker XP with Poccils Pokemon Starter Kit and is not a hack, hacks are in a different forum section on PC all themselves.

Secondly, yes:

- All 493 Pokemon are in the game.
- I'm currently working on trying to add Sinnoh, Fiore and Orre as well as my new region, but every other region will definitely be explorable in the game.
- All regions that have a official Pokemon League, will have gym leaders and allow you to obtain their badges and fight the Elite Four along with their respective Champions.
- You have the option to choose any of the twelve starter pokemon in the beginning and throughout the game, you will be able to get the others.
- You start you Pokemon League challenge in Johto although the game begins on a small island from my new region.
- And yes the game through it's big storyline, will allow you to partner up with several familiar trainers from the Pokemon Anime and games including Gold, Crystal, Silver during the First Volume of the game.

Hope to here more responses from you and everyone else during the project's development. Until the next big update...

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
Just had another quick look at the screenies .. jeez this is going to be one wicked game! .. i cant wait till the first volume comes out!

keep up the good work man! ..

i'll try keeping this thread alive lol..

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Don't worry I'm not giving up. It's been a long time since I last appeared here, but don't fret. I'm currently working on the game and I'll have some screenshots soon of the events in Ecruteak City and a special team up in Olivine City...

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Great to hear! Great game BTW! Keep up the good work! I wish you best of luck with your awesome project phoenixprime! You have supporters rooting for you! :D

phoenixprime88b5

Years
It's great to see people still supporting the game, I've been busy since I got a job, so I wanted to get settled in for a few eeeks before getting back on board Master Quest. SO I'll begin where I was at, Ecruteak City and continue onwards to getting Volume One completed before Christmas.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
The game is doing well, due to some circumstances, I'll be able to put more time into the game. I'm trying to wrap up things in Ecruteak City, I had to figure out the uses of variables and certain events I wanted to do within the game, I figured it out and I'm implementing them.

Once Ecruteak City is done, screenshots will be posted. Thanks again for the support and interest, this project is alive and well.

Atomic Reactor

but my internet is to slow. :(
good luck tho :)

Atomic Reactor

well, ill definitly take it once i get high speed.
but that could be ages D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back