• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I have some bad news for you all.

A few nights ago, Chris (Akio123) informed me that its been a good run but everyone is leaving the team.

This means that I am the only person working on the game. It is too much to handle on my own.

So, until I get enough people to form a new team, Pokemon: Metallic Silver is on hold indefinitely.

You can PM me to apply for the team or simply post in the thread (But I would prefer a PM).

Sorry about the bad news, but hopefully some kind souls will find this thread and want to help.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
No! Did they give a valid reason as to why they left, or did they just say "We're done."?

'Cause it seems like if they believed in the project at all they would have seen it through to the end...

Anyways, check your PM Box in the next 10 or so minutes XD

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
No! Did they give a valid reason as to why they left, or did they just say "We're done."?

'Cause it seems like if they believed in the project at all they would have seen it through to the end...

Well I have the feeling that it's because some people became inactive and the motivation really began to plummet.

Anyway, I replied to your PM ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I haven't given up.

I mean, sure, I was just the guy on the side making overworlds, but I can still help if you need me. @_@

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
You made this using RMXP? Dang... You make me feel pathetic. I've been using RMXP for three years now. And I got nothing this good. >///<

Keep working on it! I'm sure it will be great!

You made this using RMXP? Dang... You make me feel pathetic. I've been using RMXP for three years now. I can't script.

Keep working on it! I can use RMXP (minus scripting). I'll PM you and see if I can help you out. ^^

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years

Two of the group members (including myself) are in college. We have other reasons, but that is the only one I am going to explicitly say.

NatureKeeper

This GAme is tottaly fantastic! IO cant wait for alpha release!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Keep waiting bub. If you havent noticed this game is down the toiler*howls to the moon like a sad dog* Why god why?! Oh well i guess all good things must by ended badly. It was a good run and i hope someone has the heart to help you!

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
I have some experience. I tried to make a D/P Devamp Remake, but i didnt want too. I can probably help with this.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Keep waiting bub. If you havent noticed this game is down the toiler*howls to the moon like a sad dog* Why god why?! Oh well i guess all good things must by ended badly. It was a good run and i hope someone has the heart to help you!

Who said that? All I need is a few people willing to help out and it can easily come back.

For now though, I need to study for tests tomorrow at school. Send me a PM if you're interested in helping.

Champio30

Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
i can help, im used to making it, i tried to make a remake, but i heard of MEtallic silver, so i quit

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2010
I'm at slowpoke well and it glitchs up and freazes the game up after i beat team rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back