• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Lightning Yellow

What Should this Hack's Name be?

• Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Pokemon Electric Yellow

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow Voltage

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other(Post name)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
ill see if i can do it on a normal fire red rom if not ill say i cant do it but if i can ill send you a screenshot
and what do you want edited in the intro
(Not the OW's the Pikachu Intro)
Er, the Pikachu revamps on the Front Page:
yellowmanbe9wp9.png

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
iback working on the titlescreen post an update as soon as i can

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
I Think You Made your Title SCreen by Paint, You Just Cut the Pikachu's IMG then paste to the screen

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I Think You Made your Title SCreen by Paint, You Just Cut the Pikachu's IMG then paste to the screen

f no i did not u can ask t him self(or something) can u prove i did if u want ill make a videio and also i hate u

Years
To be honest I don't like remake's espacially not from yellow or red or blue or green, Cuz if you make it on a FR ROM everything is the sam fire red is the remake of red so it has no point unless you'll be adding loads of huge changes... But eighter way I do wish you best of luck :) Cuz the graphics seem nice although the stroyline is the same ;)

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
Years
You can have pikachu following you in amity square in diamong and pearl can't you? Is there anyway you could you that to help you with the pikachu problem? (I know you are hacking fire red, and not pearl or diamond)

Years
To be honest I don't like remake's espacially not from yellow or red or blue or green, Cuz if you make it on a FR ROM everything is the sam fire red is the remake of red so it has no point unless you'll be adding loads of huge changes... But eighter way I do wish you best of luck :) Cuz the graphics seem nice although the stroyline is the same ;)

I'm hoping to add some mini games and an extra region in the future, hope that keeps you interested.

You can have pikachu following you in amity square in diamong and pearl can't you? Is there anyway you could you that to help you with the pikachu problem? (I know you are hacking fire red, and not pearl or diamond)
Eh, I think I'll just resize the OWs and see how that works...

Play the Demo, and find out for yourself :P

seems good. i love the demo :D
Thanks.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
I'm hoping to add some mini games and an extra region in the future, hope that keeps you interested.

Eh, I think I'll just resize the OWs and see how that works...

does my titlescreen look like i did some thing with it in paint?

earlier XD:

Originally Posted by o0oBahamuto0o

f no i did not u can ask t him self(or something) can u prove i did if u want ill make a videio and also i hate u

EDIT: u released a demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back