• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Resources Share Center

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Thanks for the contributions, everyone. :) I'm sure I can put those holographic textures to use.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
It has been a while since anyone has added any resources, so I'll update.

Attch1: My attempt to make foil for a Delta Specie Pokemon.

Attch2: Cluttered dots foil. Early rev. holo jumbo's used similar foil.

Attch3: Certain counterfiet Yu-Gi-Oh! cards use foil like this.

Attch4: Frosty foil, a new foil created by me.

Attch5: A collection of fonts that may be used on Pokemon fakes.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
More Foil Sheets

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't add anymore file to my previous one (if I could have, I would have just edited it).

Here are some more foil sheets that I have made. I don't know if you'll find use for them or not.

Attch1: Wrinkled Foil. Wadded up plastic & Pop Tart wrapper. :P

Attch2: Edited deck box scan so it may work as a foil layer.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Thanks, and you're welcome.

Here's an update. I have not seen these elsewhere, so I decided to make them myself. You know those little empty energy symbols that came out with DP, the ones that represent no energy required? Well, I have attached a ZIP folder containing these empty energies. They will not work so great for MS Paint Users, though.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Another update: Man, this place has died down. Anyway, I have attached a set of custom templates to this post. All types are included, but only basic templates. I'm definately not the world's greatest template maker. I have not made a tutorial for this template and most likely will not be doing so. Here's a hint though: the symbols for retreat cost have to be smaller than those for weakness & resistance. These templates were made mostly on MS Paint, but PowerPoint was used somewhat, too. A program called PhotoMax was used to make the card colors (backrounds).

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Here's a set of custom classic Japanese templates I made.

+ Colorless Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2
+ Lightning Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2
+ Fighting Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2
+ Fire Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2
+ Grass Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2
+ Psychic Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2
+ Water Blanks
-> BASIC
-> STAGE 1
-> STAGE 2

NOTE: I didn't add text to the templates so they can be used to make Japanese or English cards. I also didn't add my name anywhere on the cards like most template makers do just so that they will have a bit more of an official look. Please credit me when used.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I randomly made this to help people create their own type spheres:
typetemplate.png

Simply draw or type the desired symbol inside the sphere, then change the hue, saturation, etc. to the color you want the type to be, then scale the image to 28x29 pixels.

Example (typed):
poisontypesymbol.png
(Poison-type)
Example (drawn):
shiningtype.png
(Shining-type)

Last edited:

pokemongodess

RoflRofl
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2009
filefactory/com/file/916d8b/n/traners_rar take the slash out and replace with .

Some trainers i have from another site, from years ago, have all blanks up to neo. will try to get them up here

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I don't know if anyone else has tried this yet, but I'm attempting to make a set of DP-style Imakuni?/Ooyama templates. So far I only have made 1, but I think it turned out pretty darn good.

Lightning Template:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/uhlone/Imakuni_DP_Lightning.png

Here is the font that I'm using for these:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/uhlone/ImakuniFont.png

It's a modification of Comic Sans. If anyone could make this a TYPEABLE font (an actual font file), it would be appreciated. I know Zeo has its own font for this (Marikuni), but I wanted to try something different.

NeoIdea23

Top Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Platinum Templates

Attached are the borders and symbols for SP cards.
Credit to Cipher of PokemonAcanthite for the Border and symbols, all put together by me.

You can add these to a Card Blank.

I have blanks without the line at the bottom that are excellent quality (made by me), so PM me if you need any. (NOTE: They may not come for up to a week, as I don't go on that often.)

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
Attached are the borders and symbols for SP cards.
Credit to Cipher of PokemonAcanthite for the Border and symbols, all put together by me.

You can add these to a Card Blank.

I have blanks without the line at the bottom that are excellent quality (made by me), so PM me if you need any. (NOTE: They may not come for up to a week, as I don't go on that often.)
OMG! It takes me ages to edit Cascade's blanks and opening a scan of a card to make SP cards. Thank you for uploading it...

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
megauploadcom/?d=3WJ07T4D

It includes:

- Diamond & Pearl Japanese Blanks
- Diamond & Pearl English Blanks
- White Rain & Shining Garden Blanks
- Future Galaxy & Ancient Valley Blanks
- Accessories

link from cascadegonpory himself!!!
remember to place a .

NeoIdea23

Top Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
CascadeGonpory has created a Fake Card Template Site! add the Http at the beggining, (make sure to do :// then type wrsg then put ., them type in cascadegonpory then add .com...
(I haven't done 15 posts :P)

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I made a new basic set of custom blanks. The only things ripped from actual cards were the type symbols.

Fire | Fighting | Lightning | Grass | Water | Psychic | Colorless | Darkness | Steel

My main purpose of creating these blanks was because, as head of the local "unofficial" Pokemon FanClub, I'm hosting a contest in which people may create an illustration of 1 of 5 Basic Pokemon and make up all the card info. The winner will receive a print of their card on this template. I didn't want to use anyone elses blanks for this, so I created these.

(I know the frame is rather thick...)

Back