The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM
ChickieQ
Super Shiny Collecter
FC:
IGN:

Update!
check out the new stuff in the first post!
Old October 17th, 2008, 01:20 AM
Camara
Forgettable Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Camara
I'm interested in you bold Uxie and the timid latios. See in my shop if you like my ev'd. I have some more that are not indicated there, so if you don't like any ask me more.

Friend Safari: Rock
Boldore
Pupitar
Shuckle
Old October 17th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Randomizer
Sound off the false alarm.
FC:
IGN:

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Randomizer Send a message via Skype™ to Randomizer
If you still have the Brave Tropius and Modest Lombre, I can't offer you very many shinies, but I do have a level 55 Shiny Milotic (Jolly Nature) [Water Pulse, Hydro Pump, Hyper Voice, Thunder Fang.] As for the other, I really haven't caught another Shiny yet. I can offer level 100 non-shiny Sharpedo (Jolly Nature) [Crunch, Night Slash, Slash, Aqua Jet] or something else you may want. If you're not, would it be possible for you to breed me just a regular Tropius and Lombre? No preferred nature. Message me if you're interested at all.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links