• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shun Games] Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Pokémon Amethyst
Made With: RMXP

Introduction: A Brand New game made by me Chibo_wolf (Shun Games) and i created this game for you guys so enjoy it and the updates

Story:
In the new region of Ameta, A young Boy/Girl are about to begin there Adventure to become the worlds greatest pokémon master. The adventure Begins in Twin Lake Town and you go down to route 301 and go to Lake Luck where you meet the New Proffesor called Matt, Who gives you your first pokémon Called Ligta which is a Light Pokémon. this is the only starter pokémon you can get until you go to a difrent region where you get a choice of starter. With a region of New Gym Leaders, New Rivals, New Pokémon and New heroes you start your quest to become the Champion but not all is good. With a new enemy called Team Wind who are trying to get the seven main Pokémon to unlock the ancient Key.
The whole of the Pokemon region is made with diffrent Gems and Minerals like Topaz, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Crystal, Amber, colbolt and last but not least Amethyst which is the main key to the game, You and your friends need to find the seven minor items and the One Major Item to stop Team Wind. Your friend is called Riley and the following is an amazing spoiler. (The Team Rocket Leader hiimself, Giovanni. :O) and you and the others mustn't just stop Team Wind but find out what they are hidding in there base. Are you ready, A brand new Pokémon era is about to begin, brand new Pokémon and Brand new tiles from Diamond and Pearl. the adventure begins. Just look at the Screens to see in game stuff.

Team:
Shun - Manaer, Leader, Concept Mapper, Graphic Editor.
chibo_wolf/pokepal2007 - Mapper, Event Maker, Tile Maker, Pokemon Designer, Co-Leader

New Features:

New Region,
New Pokémon,
New Starters,
New Storyline,
New Battle Layout,
New Screens,
New Badges.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Credit:
Flameguru/Harshboy, for providing the foundations of the starter kit!
Kyledove, for the DP tiles!
poccil, for making such an amazing starter kit
Wichu and ShinyLugia249, For helping me with any problems i had

Last edited:
Years
Off Topic: Guh, I need that tileset...I has the tiles...dont know how to make them into a tileset compatible with RMXP. >.>

On Topic: The game looks cool, the story sounds awesome, I want me a Light Pokemon :O.

So many games with the same name, It's Confusing. X_x

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
yep i forgot to add the Team bit on the main add even thouh yu are the manaer there is no need to ask for the job.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
DID YOU KNOW that to "shun" is to collectively avoid or ignore, so that the first time I read this topic I thought it was something telling people to not play Wichu's game.

DID YOU ALSO KNOW that there are lots more things you COULD name your game that would be more original and interesting and not get you into any trouble with whiny people?

DID YOU ALSO ALSO KNOW that right now your game has little going for it? The plot is the same generic drivel that more or less every fangame seems to spout these days, and your screens don't show anything interesting (get your own tiles; everyone uses Kyledove's).

DID YOU ALSO ALSO ALSO KNOW that good grammar is good, especially when it comes to ingame script? You can't type shorthand and avoid necessities like punctuation and capitalization in a fangame.

...I know I'm being critical, but honestly, try harder please. :/

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Shun means to avoid, ignore, etc. So that's why he interpreted the name of the game the way he did.

The story is very generic as is the name of the game itself and the grammar in the in-game script is off. If English isn't your first language, have someone who's fluent in it to proofread your script before inserting it in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back