The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 19th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
i think someone should creat a game, with all the regions, kanto, orange island, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh, that would be soo cool. alot of people would probably like this too. i kno it would probably take up alot of rom space, but still i would like to see a game like this.! someone please make it!
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Have you even tried looking in the Games Showcase? There's quite a few games with all the regions in...
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Virtual Chatot
Himmelreich

Send a message via AIM to Virtual Chatot
That ideas been around for quite a while now '
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:50 AM
herojelly
PMD Puzzle!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny8876 View Post
i think someone should creat a game, with all the regions, kanto, orange island, johto, hoenn, and sinnoh, that would be soo cool. alot of people would probably like this too. i kno it would probably take up alot of rom space, but still i would like to see a game like this.! someone please make it!
It IS a good idea, but, god, try LOOKING first. Pokemon the Lost world, Pokemon Hall of Fame, Pokemon Infinite Rainbow, and others are using this idea. -.-"

"Rom space"? Wrong section, kiddo.
Old October 19th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
And people dont go making games for you now do they!
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
thanks for your info guys, but i mean people that actually finish the games, and not quit and not release any betas or anything. every game i saw like this they make it sound great and i get my hopes up then they always quit like halfway and never realease anything.
Old October 19th, 2008, 01:00 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic smash down
pretty much every game i know thats good is going all out for it. none of the games that i know are ever gona drop their projects. Raptor, Infinite Rainbow, Morning Dawn, Ryen, The Lost world, games like that i know will never be dropped until they're finished and half of the ones i do know have that idea.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links