The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 21st, 2008, 12:59 PM
Champio30
Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge

Introduction
Whats to introduce? Its just a guy going on an adventure?

STORY
Way more than a guy going on an adventure. Its Adam going on an adventure.

Welcome to...

Pokemon ɑlpha
You are a small kid wondering about the worlds of pokemon. You think that people and pokemon go together great and that we treat pokemon with care. Thats when Team Alpha comes in. At the day of his birthday, his pokemon gets stolen from the Team Captain. He is crushed for life. Life until 3 years later, when he decides to get a pokemon and destroy Team Alpha. Thats what causes the problem.

Features
- Excuisite Storyline
- New Card Game that comes with PKMN ESS
- Netplay
- New Region
- 8 New Gyms
- Wicked Storyline

Credits
Poccil and Flameguru - Pokemon Essentials

TEAM
You can join:
All you need to do is:
Sprite
Script
OW Sprite
Mappers
Beta Testers

Old October 21st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champio30 View Post
You can join:
All you need to do is:
Sprite
Script
OW Sprite
Mappers
Beta Testers

So you're basically asking someone to make the game for you. Right.
Old October 21st, 2008, 01:58 PM
Champio30
Pokemon: Team Alpha's Revenge

No, im asking if people want to help, they can do that,

Old October 21st, 2008, 01:59 PM
Ian758
Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!

Nature: Relaxed
No that is asking for help but yet you should really at LEAST do 1 of the jobs other then just ideas! I am spriting for my hack and thinking of Ideas! So please think about what ur best at! Oh sorry I forgot to add that this looks awesome but you shouldn't add the card thing that would be way to hard!

My hacks:

Pokemon Eon Blue and Eon Red - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180655

My Pokemon Friend Codes:
Diamond: Inactive
Platinum: 0259 6163 6188
Pokemon Battle Revolution: Private Message me for that FC

Last edited by Ian758; October 21st, 2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Forgot Something
Old October 21st, 2008, 02:41 PM
DamianLeonhart
Hi!

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DamianLeonhart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian758 View Post
No that is asking for help but yet you should really at LEAST do 1 of the jobs other then just ideas! I am spriting for my hack and thinking of Ideas! So please think about what ur best at! Oh sorry I forgot to add that this looks awesome but you shouldn't add the card thing that would be way to hard!
Just because it's hard doesn't mean it should not be done. If we all thought like this, nothing would ever get done.

@ thread starter: I suggest starting on the game yourself, show what you have done so that people are interested in helping you. Also once it becomes popular you can offer spriting contests for people to do. It is a great way to get custom sprites, and it keeps people interested.

Old October 21st, 2008, 08:06 PM
Xaviar
I left my brain in its jar

Nature: Impish
What you have here is a decent start, but you need to elaborate more on the storyline. Why did Team Alpha decide to steal Adam's Pokemon over anyone else's? Was it because of a grudge between the team leader and Adam's parents?

Also, the desire to destroy something is probably not too strong after three years of underground wimpishness. Is there something about Adam's character we need to know?

Perhaps you're simply keeping some of your content from the readers, but it can be awfully confusing trying to fill in the blanks. Just a little more elaboration and I think you'll be able to attract the help you need from more established members of the community (unlike myself).
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links