• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
I've finally got the national dex, so I think I'll go for a shiny Bagon, then Giratina afterwards.

MIND IS MADE: I will be hunting Giratina in my Pearl. Hopefully this shows up fast. And yes, of course, I will be making it Origin Forme when I get Platinum, because I think it looks so much cooler in shiny ORIGIN forme. I may also SR for it shiny in Platinum. I think after that, I'll hunt a Bagon for my team.

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
How do I do the Swarm trick? To keep a Swarm around?

Because today's Swarm is Pidgey and I want one but I need to decide which kind, which might take a while so I'd like to know how to "glitch" the Swarm to stay.

I just take the game out and start it up in a different DS, right?

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I just wanna say that i completed the shiny hoenn starter set. :D

Thats right people, shiny mudkip is mine.

I had planned to get up to 1000 resets then leave it for the day and play on something else, on the 999th reset this lil darling showed up :D

dsc00121sq3.jpg
dsc00122fq5.jpg

Kinda funny, another shiny starter that came in less than 1000 resets, although this one was a bit closer than treecko :) It's female too.

And the best part was, no shiny poochyena this time :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Whoooaaa awesome dudes

Today I got myself my own personal GBA SP at gameStop today. My Dad took mine away from me and plays Tetris all the time lol.... so I needed another one.

I saw colors I never knew even existed, even white. O_o' Not the DSLite white... more like milk white. o.O

I got the black one though because it'll match my DS and is in near perfect condition.

I'm also chaining Pidgey. I brought all the SYnchroers I'll need.

Problem?
I never got word on the Swarm trick. So I just started chaining.

I'm at 20 though. If I keep doing what I've been doing, I'll succeed. I want to, too. I want a shiny Pidgeotto to serve as my FLY-er, and I really want to get my friend a shiny Pidgey. I think he loves that Pokemon lol.

Congrats and good luck everyone!

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
Everyone knows that a shiny magikarp is a very hard Pokemon to get. You can't chain em' (at least I thought a could by DDD'SSCEPTILE video. But then I found out it was a hoax once I got rick rolled') you can't chain em'. Pretty much the only thing you can do is fish until you finally have them on the hook. But I found an easier way to get the elusive shiny magikarp. All you have to do is buy a shiny magikarp. What you should do is get a copy of Pokemon firered or leafgreen. Then you have to go to the pokemon center right before Mt. Moon. There should be a man selling magikarps. Here you save. You also need 500 poke. Buy the magikarp. Check it in your party and see if it's shiny. If it's not shiny soft reset and do it again. I'm going to go try it.

Happy Hunting!:)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Everyone knows that a shiny magikarp is a very hard Pokemon to get. You can't chain em' (at least I thought a could by DDD'SSCEPTILE video. But then I found out it was a hoax once I got rick rolled') you can't chain em'. Pretty much the only thing you can do is fish until you finally have them on the hook. But I found an easier way to get the elusive shiny magikarp. All you have to do is buy a shiny magikarp. What you should do is get a copy of Pokemon firered or leafgreen. Then you have to go to the pokemon center right before Mt. Moon. There should be a man selling magikarps. Here you save. You also need 500 poke. Buy the magikarp. Check it in your party and see if it's shiny. If it's not shiny soft reset and do it again. I'm going to go try it.

Happy Hunting!:)

lmao!

Yeah, you can do that. In fact it's the easier method thanks to D/P and it's weird "get a fish every 3 minutes" deal.

It comes at the cost of not being able to Synchronize a nature though...
But as frustrating as it is to fish in the games that can Synchronize things, this may be the way to go.

You can also do this is R/S/E, in Sootopolis City. Prferably Emerald since Synchronization works there. Magikarps are on the surface area. Just SURF around a while, or use Sweet Scent.

I may try this in my 2nd Emerald.... hmmm......

Thanks for giving me the idea dude!

3rd Gen shinies FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down..

edit:

I just realized I can do this on my new GBA SP.

Epic. :D

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys Just poping by to say I caught my target shiny!
If you were wondering its...

SHINY SENTRET!
Its jolly natured too my synch worked still in the chain might get some more ^.^ FWEE!
I went after this pokemon in honor of my cousins two new ferrets!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Pidgey chain broke at 22.... now I have to wait for it again.

I got Butterfree and Diglett onto Emerald2. Now I have to play play play and try to get to Sootopolis City..
Which looks like it'll be easier said than done, but whatever.

I also changed my avatar, but it looks too... bright for a person like me.. lol..

Nothing like a man who loves his butterflies! O_o' XD

Bludycomicsinc

Years
Hey guys Just poping by to say I caught my target shiny!
If you were wondering its...

SHINY SENTRET!
Its jolly natured too my synch worked still in the chain might get some more ^.^ FWEE!
I went after this pokemon in honor of my cousins two new ferrets!
Wow! I'm not too good at finding shinys. I only have 2 but I'll still never give up!

Years
Lol well good luck guys, I'm gonna restart Giratina tomorrow, hopefully it comes fast, unlike that despicable Uxie! xD
But I'll try again for Uxie some day, since I've already done lots of SR's, so hopefully Nintendo doesn't torture me. Good luck peeps!

Bludycomicsinc

Years
Lol well good luck guys, I'm gonna restart Giratina tomorrow, hopefully it comes fast, unlike that despicable Uxie! xD
But I'll try again for Uxie some day, since I've already done lots of SR's, so hopefully Nintendo doesn't torture me. Good luck peeps!

I especially like Giratina's origin forme shiny. Well I have nothing else to say except.....

Happy Hunting:)

Years
Yeah, same. Thanks. So who are you guys hunting right now? And any success? I'm probably around 200 SR's for Tina, hopefully it can come as soon as even 1,000 resets, I hope the ID of 02230 is lucky!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Maybe a good shiny to chain for would be... Sneasel, Swinub, or Wooper?!

I'd like to see him try Swinub.. lmao.

Ok, I just lost my first Pokemon battle in like 28 battles...

But I'm going to overhaul most of my team anyway.

I'm in Lilycove City in Emerald. I passed up Winona because I'm gonna get a Pokemon to clear up the rest of what I'm weak to. And that requires going to Mossdeep City. No sweat.

I'll be in Sootopolis in no time.

AFter my battles (which will be Monday) I may start to get the 2nd part of this big puzzle again.
It is a must-get.

Good luck everyone.

Back