The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games

Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 29th, 2008, 09:53 PM
Silverwings-Lumina
Ravenbound Evolution

It all started in a Night. A fearful one at that. You, a powerful trainer, had a nightmare about someone-something- that lurked in the darkness, threatening and telling you about his scheme to destroy the world and to create another. The next morning you wake up, you've surprisingly been turned into a Pokemon(shall not spoil). In fact, you realized that your pokemon turned into you, and you turned into your pokemon. Strange and bizarre things such as Pokemon suddenly becoming insane and attacking villagers started happening. What is happening? And what is with the body switch? Would anybody believe that you are in fact the trainer of the body you are in now? Who is that mysterious something?

What do you think of it? O_O

Just call me Lumina, please. XD Currently still a newbie in PC. =D

Last edited by Silverwings-Lumina; October 29th, 2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old October 30th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
It sounds really interesting. Kinda like Mystery Dungeon, but with Pokémon being turned into humans too.

What kind of battle system will you be using? This could turn out to be awesome.
Old October 30th, 2008, 06:24 AM
BakingBluePotatoe
The Red Death Alchemist

Nature: Brave
Manaphy's Heart Swap?

Seems interesting. I hope you figured out how the system will work =/

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Outlinks:
Twitter (Main) || deviantART || Tumblr || Youtube
Twitter (RP acct 1) || Twitter (RP acct 2)

Old October 30th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Silverwings-Lumina
Ravenbound Evolution

Uh, well. Actually, I already thought of something, but I'm not sure if it'll work out or something. Since your pokemon turned into a trainer and you turned into the pokemon itself, the trainer generally controls you, and the battles will be some form of a tag team match where the trainer and the pokemon gets to battle together. I'm trying to create a game where, the trainer gets to play a huge role in the battles as well. So generally, battles will be like, a pokemon and a trainer giving each other a helping hand. Of course, trainers can't use skills or moves of a Pokemon. however, trainers can block the attack for Pokemon, increase the stats of the Pokemon, ect...

Not much yet but I'll try to think of more. O_O So.. any suggestions?

Just call me Lumina, please. XD Currently still a newbie in PC. =D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links