• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well i plan on having a big one but havent had time to work on the game along wit getting on here. but ive been panning stuff out in my head. and probally goin to update wit a gym next and then a team solar an lunar update. just giving yall a heads up but dont think that im putting a time limit on myself cause i need to focus more on school right now but i will be working on it though and having fun to test out to see if my idea works. and sl and ryushin know wat im talking about wit that gym update.

game master no its not drawn if your talking about the game its made wit rmxp if your talking about the battle screen it was pixeled wit paint and as for JV thankz. although i seem to like the squenty eyes but watevs different oppinions. huh funny they remind me of brock. LOLz but watevs

sonic smash down

Years
the work of omega *sigh* im afraid its out of my hands.......no kiddin man. it would make more sense wit two but he did more then i could ask of him. speakin of i should go check on omega's game. and everyone i think its not that much of an update but im goin to try and revise the story line to make it a little better. and thankz guys for the comments. *speakin of omega i need to talk to him, wonder how he did on his exams?*

sonic smash down

Years
not able to work on it just yet. im getting the gym stuff together. but ive been busy wit showcase in luousiana and everything......so maybe expect it in the next three days. srry for the long wait just been so busy wit the band im in.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
Years
Wow this is really awesome =3
I love the starters. Can't wait to play this... Will there be a beta or are you gonna wait till its finished before people are ableto play it?

sonic smash down

Years
Thankz man, and im thinking about wether i should do a beta or not i most likely will once i finish the story up to the fourth gym but we'll see man. im not making any promises right now.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Hey, SSD! I'm back again. Sorry for dissappearing for a long time.
Tell me what you need, I'll help you out.

sonic smash down

Years
hey omega great ta see ya. i vmd ya bout it and thankz. by the way guys fmp is working on a new thing for the game. and hopefully that will be the next thing i update on and try myself :P. anyways thats pretty much it for now

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, SSD, could you PM me how the water pokemon should look like?
Btw, I'll redesign Solon very soon.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, guys! Finally I redesigned and resprite the Twilight Pokemon!
Here's their shadow:
The Solar Pokemon
Solon.png

The Lunar Pokemon
Lunar.png

Tell me which you like the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back