• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Psyched!

Adam504

Steel Conquistador
Years
Hi everyone here at PC! I am really looking forward to making new friends and battling competitivley! well... When I raise my pokemon a bit better.... I have been playing since the RBY series, and have Sapphire, Emerald. and Leafgreen, but they have no pokemon on them as I um... Deleted the data... can't remember why now... anyway, I never lost a battle in them, so call me cocky, but I intend to carry on my streak!

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
Years
Hey welcome Adam504. You sound like a good battler! Maybe we can battle sometime. So anyway have fun here! New member welcome time!.... WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
Well I'll be ready to battle yo uwhen you are ready....and welcome to PC!

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC, Adam!

I'm glad you're so excited to be here! PC is a great place to test your battling skills. Head over to the Wifi Battle Stadium located in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum forum, and if you'd like to learn a few more strategies or improve your team, head over to Pokemon Strategies and Movesets =P

A little confidence is good, eh? I'm sure you'll do fine...and I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the community as well. There are plenty of cool topics to post on and some awesome people to meet.

We're a pretty laid back bunch, but it would still be a good idea to read the rules/FAQ...lest ye incur the horrible wrath of the mods! >=D *shot*, and drop me a PM/VM if you have any questions or just want to say hi! Other than that, relax and have fun! I'll see you around ^____^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
I had to greet this one ^^; Hey there, Adam! Welcome to PC. If you get yourself into competitive battling here, you'll never go back! It's quite addicting, haha.

I'm sure you'll find many places of interest to keep yourself active on PokeCommunity.

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
Years
Welcome, friend

Welcome to PC! I hope you have a blast!
icon7.gif

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
Years
Hi everyone here at PC! I am really looking forward to making new friends and battling competitivley! well... When I raise my pokemon a bit better.... I have been playing since the RBY series, and have Sapphire, Emerald. and Leafgreen, but they have no pokemon on them as I um... Deleted the data... can't remember why now... anyway, I never lost a battle in them, so call me cocky, but I intend to carry on my streak!

:D We'll have to duke it out some time! Und hello!

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
Years
Hello there Adam 504, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. If you're looking for new friends, there will be a new friend request coming your way. I remember that I had a 50 winning streak until my brother beat me with his legendary pokemon.

Back