The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 5th, 2008 (12:38 PM).
gray2345
The Pig Apocalypse is coming!

ummmm this is cool+ a little strange but anyway its good.
Old October 11th, 2008 (12:33 AM).
echocrash
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
Why is the last evolution stage of Coalchu (I forgot the name) able to learn fly?
haha wow, seriously?

on a side note, new to these forums, and yeah, i love the game so far
i didnt even know that Marble v2 was finished so close to where i am

Progress:
Spoiler:
i got 4 badges so far, gave that docter guy the package, and i think i'm near a huge lake thing to the right of uh...that station city i think

I believe i'm running a patched ROM already (playing it on a GBA emulator for the psp XD)

I hope that my save transfers over to the next version...seeing as i'm not using a standard pc emulator...like VBA

On a Side note, 2 things of interest i wanted to express...
One, is when as you're talking past that place where it had the cop talking to the family,
Spoiler:
The part where your rival calls you, then the professor calls you, and after another step your rival calls to gloat at you by saying "LOL Blue City!!" made me break out laughing as well as feel empty inside that i'm not even close to where he "is"

and Second,
Spoiler:
After the train blows up and Herbert/Herman (lol dunno) asks you to heal the pokemon. After you beat the gym leader of that city, i walked to the right (blocked before gym) and found out i was back in blossom town, so i was like, oh hay! lets go get that package from that guy's house, so i did that whole thing, went down, and fought those guys and what not, got the package, left, and found out i was back in that station place, listened to Baro Speak Spanish to a wrong number and delivered the package (which i beleive does nothing yet). AFter that i went back into the station, the trai nwas there, but the train guy said nothing so i was like...huh...glitch? Then, i backtracked ALL the way through the house back to Cyan town or w/e and went back down to where the train crash was, and it was gone...i was like D: WTF?! And after spazzing out for a bit, realized that the 4th gym required cut, so i ran over there and beat him, which is where i am now (sorry for the wall of text XD)
Old October 13th, 2008 (02:25 PM).
Fatality23
Beginning Trainer

Ermm glitch. Im at the train tracks and i ran on the left side and fought the girl.. went back and went on the right side and..
Im standing in the girl... You can walk out but... yeah.
I would put a screenshot but i don't post at all on the site and the damn thing wont let me ._.
Old November 26th, 2008 (08:54 PM).
Lufia_Maxim
Beginning Trainer

Just thought I'd drop by and let you guys know that I've been working on the fakedex/walkthrough again a little bit.

I've actually completed the fakedex as much as I can. There are still other legendaries added to the bottom of the list, but Baro has not finished editing them yet, which is why they're not included.

Fakedex: http://www.geocities.com/lufia_maxim/marble/pokedex.txt

I'm still working on the walkthrough, but I'll let you guys know when that is done.

Baro, if you could be so kind and include my fakedex in the first post. Thanks. =)
Old November 26th, 2008 (09:32 PM).
Blazichu
Bahhhh?

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blazichu
No need to revive month old threads.

*Locks*

←(left) the online world for life(MSN, PC etc.)~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links