The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1651    
Old December 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM
<~F.M.P~>'s Avatar
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>

Advertise here
Uh oh. This is going to be interesting. I wonder what the new games gonna be like. Anyway. I like the name and the titlescreen, can't wait for the final release of Raptor, and also I would like to help you on this new game If you need any that is, but none the less. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK.
Reply With Quote
  #1652    
Old December 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Wesley FG's Avatar
Wesley FG
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Brazil
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Very GOOD,
Omega Groudon liked the battle blackgrounds,
I am waiting the new demo 2,
I hope she leaves soon,
and as soon as you show us more some thing,
of its new onlooker I project XD
__________________
My Devianart:http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/
Reply With Quote
  #1653    
Old December 6th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Me very likes battle backgrounds

Keep it up! I can't wait for the demo!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1654    
Old December 6th, 2008, 09:53 AM
sonic smash down's Avatar
sonic smash down
strive for the best
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Louisiana
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic smash down
nice omega. know i havent been on in a while and srry for that, vmed ya the reason but like the backround on that battle. and cant wait to see some more before the demo, and by the way guys keep it to this game only omega can talk about his other game here, this thread is specifically for raptor
__________________
Gary was here,
Ash is a loser!
Reply With Quote
  #1655    
Old December 6th, 2008, 07:10 PM
celsosalo's Avatar
celsosalo
Buizel Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Brave
i'm playing the demo right now and it's AWESOME!!
__________________

Last edited by celsosalo; December 6th, 2008 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1656    
Old December 7th, 2008, 02:52 AM
I Laugh at your Misfortune!'s Avatar
I Laugh at your Misfortune!
Normal is a synonym for boring
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: YOUR MOTHER! (aka: England)
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Hey, Omega, Groudon, this looks really good! One thing - it might just be me, but I preferred the battle menus in the older screenies. the new ones look a little bit too complicated
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1657    
Old December 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM
O.G. Duke's Avatar
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Quote:
Originally Posted by dDave View Post
The new titlescreen looks cool and interesting imo.
Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryushin5 View Post
Yeah i like the titlescreen also OG can't to hear what it is about. :D
You'll knew it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Pichu-kun View Post
I love the battle background,
but the Starly sprite is really
messed up. :/

Anyways, good luck~
Yeah. I know. Starly will be fixed soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorspvl View Post
great game!!!

and nice updates!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
So close till the release. Not long left now I guess.
Looking forward to spending a bit of time with the demo/release.

I'm also looking forward to your next project. With you skills, I really hope you put them to use and bring something new to the table. Good luck.
Ah. Glad to hear this from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddiursaFan View Post
I like the battle background. It's just astounding; it adds a lot to the eviorment. Hmmm... so you have a new project comming up soon, interesting.
I'm glad you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
can't wait for the release of raptor.
also cant't wait to see what is in store for us in outlaw hunter
EDIT: What is the estimated game play time of Pokemon Raptor
I can't estimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~element View Post
Just to settle this, I have discontinnued Outlaw.

Anyway the battle backgrounds are looking great OG keep up the good work!
Thanks for stating it clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
Judging by the title in your screen, i say your next game will allow you to become part of team hunter or something...

you should porbably edit that starly sprite. I know its resized. but it could still look better.
Nope. XD
Alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire://Krimm View Post
Isn't discussion about the other game a bit out of place here? :\

Everything looks good, OG :D Can't wait to get mah hands on the new release of Raptor x3 Keep it up my friend <3
Thankyou very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic_Reactor View Post
He said comment on it...
So i did.. sorry?



Will the next release be the complete game? or will there be one final release after it?
Nope. The next release will be the Neo-Demo.
While the third will be final release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen View Post
*explodes* Its (almost) done! *whoo hoo!*
I'm glad you are happy to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Gyrados View Post
very nce og :P cant wait for the release :P
also very nice titlescreen for oh
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosell View Post
Well, I think Og is going to release the second demo first.
And maybe a third release with all extra event's and other stuff.
So I think the third release is the final release :P
You guessed it correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchman Is View Post
Well the second would only have up to the 8th gym. Outlaw hunter? Oh do you go out there killing the outlaw admins that made your badge gathering a living hell >: D Nah kiddin dont worry and i hope to see this done and complete as the first full pokemon game on pc!
Thankyou very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPand3monium View Post
two games by omega!!! that would b awesome!!!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
A second game? Hmm... And Outlaw Hunter? Sounds neat... I take it we're in some way affiliated with the police? :P
Kinda. There's something related to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
he said eveything is secret
Ah. Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Pichu-kun View Post
*Thread manager Eeveon/.Pichu-kun uses management*
Guys, stay on topic, and don't talk about the other game OG is preparing.
XD
Good thread manager.
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dDave View Post
We will help as good as possible!

(Up to how much PKMN species could be in each map?)
--------------------------------------
[CatchRate from high (top) to low (bottom)?!]
Route 1
Land
PIDGEY,3
PIDGEY,4
STARLY,4
RATTATA,3
RATTATA,4
STARLY,5
HOOTHOOT,5
HOOTHOOT,6
RATTATA,4
SENTRET,5
PIDGEY,5
SENTRET,6

Route 2
Land
PIDGEY,5
SENTRET,5
SENTRET,6
HOPPIP,5
WINGULL,6
STARLY,7
WINGULL,6
HOOTHOOT,7
HOOTHOOT,8
SENTRET,6
POLIWAG,6
POLIWAG,7
Water
WINGULL, 24
TENTACOOL, 27
TENTACOOL, 31
WAILMER, 31
TENTACRUEL, 35
OldRod
MAGIKARP,10
FEEBAS,10
GoodRod
x
x
x
SuperRod
x
x
x
x
x

Healing Forest
Land
WURMPLE,5
ZIGZAGOON,6
CATERPIE,5
WEEDLE,5
ZIGZAGOON,7
SPEAROW,6
SPEAROW,7
HOOTHOOT,8
METAPOD,7
SILCOON,7
HOPPIP,6
ODDISH,7

---------------
Wheres your post OG ???^^
I'm so sorry to say I've cancelled the contest since ShinyLugia get Raptor worked again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <~Flood~> View Post
Uh oh. This is going to be interesting. I wonder what the new games gonna be like. Anyway. I like the name and the titlescreen, can't wait for the final release of Raptor, and also I would like to help you on this new game If you need any that is, but none the less. KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK. ;)
Thanks really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
Very GOOD,
Omega Groudon liked the battle blackgrounds,
I am waiting the new demo 2,
I hope she leaves soon,
and as soon as you show us more some thing,
of its new onlooker I project XD
Cool.
And thanks very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
Me very likes battle backgrounds :)

Keep it up! I can't wait for the demo!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic smash down View Post
nice omega. know i havent been on in a while and srry for that, vmed ya the reason but like the backround on that battle. and cant wait to see some more before the demo, and by the way guys keep it to this game only omega can talk about his other game here, this thread is specifically for raptor
Yeah. You're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celsosalo View Post
i'm playing the demo right now and it's AWESOME!! :)
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alipeewee View Post
Hey, Omega, Groudon, this looks really good! One thing - it might just be me, but I preferred the battle menus in the older screenies. the new ones look a little bit too complicated
Ah. But I think the rest like the new one.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Guys, update times!
ShinyLugia get Raptor worked again and he'll continue testing the game.
Hope he can finish testing as soon as possible.
As I said, there'll be screenshot weekly untill the demo is release.
So here's THIS WEEK SCREENIES.



Special thanks to Krimm, for giving me inspiration to make the startup screen.
But I admit mine is not better than his. >.>

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
By the way to state it clear, the next demo isn't the final release.
The third one will be the final release.

And another bad news here,
Jotho won't be in Raptor since I think I already have about 3 region which is enough for everything.

Hope y'all won't mind.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Signature too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #1658    
Old December 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM
ForeverRed's Avatar
ForeverRed
teeheeee
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ForeverRed
woah! very nice start up screen
i wish i could do that :\
i see johto wont be there :\
anyway very nice :D
__________________
Still Red Gyrados

Pokémon Ammolite

Might return, don't take my word on it.

DeviantArt
Reply With Quote
  #1659    
Old December 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Pokehero22
Pokemon Virus Version Creator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Somewhere beyond the sea, or near it! XD (RI)
Gender:
Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Pokehero22
Nice Job OG! :D

Outlaw hunter looks GODLY.

A godly game from a godly maker I suppose...
__________________
Hey guys, this is Pokehero22, I have quit PC

JK oh man, that was too good.

This account is useless now, so, bye!
Reply With Quote
  #1660    
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:26 AM
afroquackster's Avatar
afroquackster
SAY WHAT!? Deviantart!
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in a pile of ****
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
nice... I like it... cool... awesome...
__________________
SAVE THE PLANET!

I HATE YOU.
--
NEW PROJECT: POKEMON DAWN's GATE and POKEMON DUSK's GATE. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175050
--
EVER HEARD OF DEVIANTART?
http://afroquackster.deviantart.com/
Reply With Quote
  #1661    
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Crosell's Avatar
Crosell
Advanced Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Netherlands
Nature: Relaxed
Omega_Groudon I have a question.
You know the pokedex, I wanna know how it works.
In fire red if you see a trainer with a weedle and check the pokedex, you'll see the area it's located in.
Well will it be the same in Raptor, or is there any other way to hunt down your favorites ?

Btw: Nice start up screen, it looks really great, and tobad johto isn't gonna be in this, but 3 regions are great also ( never played a game with 3 regions haha)

Well good luck!
__________________

I'll make a man out of you!
Reply With Quote
  #1662    
Old December 9th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Oh, I can't wait for this to get out!!! My little sister is going to play it all the time!
The previous demo was abit... pointless. Release this (Neo-Demo or what's it called?), please!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1663    
Old December 10th, 2008, 01:21 AM
MykehDoom's Avatar
MykehDoom
Team Magma's Entei
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: GA
Age: 26
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to MykehDoom Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MykehDoom Send a message via Yahoo to MykehDoom
I wanted to ask if you could possibly help me with my project? I wanted to ask a few simple things, that aren't in the advanced help for Poccil's starter kit and I can see your using it as well.

I wanted to know if you know how to show rain, hail, and sandstorm in battle?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1664    
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:49 AM
dDave
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I have an elementary question! and sry if it is already said, because i couldnt find something about it...

Is it possible to catch all other starter during the game??? and if "yes", will it be after a special event or time, or could you catch them during the whole game, if you reach their areas?!


Other thing: Is it right that ShinyLugia make the Catchlists for every area on his own or are you working with him together? It would be cool when we had a little chance too to bring in our ideas but thats of course not so important as long it will be finished as good as possible.


thx for answering
Reply With Quote
  #1665    
Old December 11th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Firebird1515's Avatar
Firebird1515
Pokemon Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
what are the controls?? i downloaded it from rapidshare
Reply With Quote
  #1666    
Old December 12th, 2008, 03:10 PM
G-Trainer's Avatar
G-Trainer
Count Awesomeness!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Dude, you're starting to creep me out here...
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Jolly
Looks like you've made a lot of proggress, OG. Since the update I've been more excited than ever to play this game!

Oh, I've been playing your demo and the one thing that really bugs me and gets on my nerves is the sound everytime you bump in to something or press the action button on something with out any uses. I'd recommend some music and regular spell checks as well.

Hope all goes great,

G-Trainer.

I've also noticed your pokemons don't have a sex. Why is that?
Reply With Quote
  #1667    
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Wichu's Avatar
Wichu
Project Amethyst
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: North Herts, England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird1515 View Post
what are the controls?? i downloaded it from rapidshare
Arrow keys: Move, C: Select, X: Cancel/Menu, Z: Run, F5: Use registered key item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Trainer View Post
Oh, I've been playing your demo and the one thing that really bugs me and gets on my nerves is the sound everytime you bump in to something or press the action button on something with out any uses. I'd recommend some music and regular spell checks as well.
I've also noticed your pokemons don't have a sex. Why is that?
I think he said he'd be fixing the sound bugs in the next demo. Also, the gender thing is because he's using an old version of the starter kit, which didn't have gender signs (not sure on this one).
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1668    
Old December 13th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Anuhrima's Avatar
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: georgia,rincon
Gender:
Can't wait for the super suprise in store
__________________
I'm the baddest brotha up in this forums that gets all the ladies. They can't resist the ruggedness.



Last edited by Anuhrima; December 16th, 2008 at 04:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1669    
Old December 15th, 2008, 08:54 PM
O.G. Duke's Avatar
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Gyrados View Post
woah! very nice start up screen :P
i wish i could do that :\
i see johto wont be there :\
anyway very nice :D
Ah. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokehero22 View Post
Nice Job OG! :D

Outlaw hunter looks GODLY.

A godly game from a godly maker I suppose...
Oh. Thankyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosell View Post
Omega_Groudon I have a question.
You know the pokedex, I wanna know how it works.
In fire red if you see a trainer with a weedle and check the pokedex, you'll see the area it's located in.
Well will it be the same in Raptor, or is there any other way to hunt down your favorites ?

Btw: Nice start up screen, it looks really great, and tobad johto isn't gonna be in this, but 3 regions are great also ( never played a game with 3 regions haha)

Well good luck!
Sadly, you won't be able to check the location of those pokemon. ( Due to my lack of knowledge in scripting)
Thanks for understanding.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
Oh, I can't wait for this to get out!!! My little sister is going to play it all the time!
The previous demo was abit... pointless. Release this (Neo-Demo or what's it called?), please!
Ah. I know. My previous demo was bad and it doesn't carry out the true potential of my Raptor.
But there'll be a huge changes in Neo Demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbgtfan1988 View Post
I wanted to ask if you could possibly help me with my project? I wanted to ask a few simple things, that aren't in the advanced help for Poccil's starter kit and I can see your using it as well.

I wanted to know if you know how to show rain, hail, and sandstorm in battle?
Well, I think you'll need to ask these in Pokemon Essential thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dDave View Post
I have an elementary question!^^ and sry if it is already said, because i couldnt find something about it...

Is it possible to catch all other starter during the game??? and if "yes", will it be after a special event or time, or could you catch them during the whole game, if you reach their areas?!


Other thing: Is it right that ShinyLugia make the Catchlists for every area on his own or are you working with him together? It would be cool when we had a little chance too to bring in our ideas^^ but thats of course not so important as long it will be finished as good as possible.


thx for answering
They'll be given by some event in the game which is a secret.
Which means, you'll need to find out the way to get the other starter.
Problaly after beating the game.

Yep, ShinyLugia is the one who make the catchlist for every area on his own.
I think if everyone can give ideas, the catchlist will be revealed. The player will lost interest on playing the game.

Btw, thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Trainer View Post
Looks like you've made a lot of proggress, OG. Since the update I've been more excited than ever to play this game!

Oh, I've been playing your demo and the one thing that really bugs me and gets on my nerves is the sound everytime you bump in to something or press the action button on something with out any uses. I'd recommend some music and regular spell checks as well.

Hope all goes great,

G-Trainer.

I've also noticed your pokemons don't have a sex. Why is that?
Ah. I'm sure that Neo-Demo will be a huge changes.
For some reason, I've no longer update the Pokemon Essential so the gender problem won't be fix.

But there IS gender in my previous demo but you just can't see it in battle.
But when you open the summary menu, you'll saw the gender.
(I don't know why, I always caught Female pokemon. )


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
Arrow keys: Move, C: Select, X: Cancel/Menu, Z: Run, F5: Use registered key item.


I think he said he'd be fixing the sound bugs in the next demo. Also, the gender thing is because he's using an old version of the starter kit, which didn't have gender signs (not sure on this one).
Thanks for answering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
can not wait for the next demo and update!!!!!!!!!!
No spamming please. Try to write your sentence properly and give a good comment or critique instead of writing that.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Yep, again. It's time for update!
The update this time is about a new function of PokeDevice.
You can use this function when Prof. Oak upgraded your PokeDevice.
Without much ado, here's the screenshot:


What's the function?
Well, it's a data stored the location or information of certain Special Plates.
You'll need to assign a mission in the screen.


You should be clear right now after seeing this screenshot.
Tell me what do you think.

Yep, the next event will be Lugia ( spoiled through screenshot ).
I need critique and comment as well.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Signature too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #1670    
Old December 15th, 2008, 09:27 PM
ForeverRed's Avatar
ForeverRed
teeheeee
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ForeverRed
wow cool update
i wonder what the mission is for the meadow plate
Very Nice

Sincerely,
Red Gyrados
__________________
Still Red Gyrados

Pokémon Ammolite

Might return, don't take my word on it.

DeviantArt
Reply With Quote
  #1671    
Old December 15th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Nice update... Does that mean we have to defeat a legendary Pokemon to get a plate?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1672    
Old December 16th, 2008, 02:54 AM
dDave
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Interesting. Will be those special events in the next Demo?
------------
@PKMN Outlaw Hunter: So you will make Fakemon for OH, because of the shadow? Good Idea...
Reply With Quote
  #1673    
Old December 16th, 2008, 07:26 AM
BrokenRoses's Avatar
BrokenRoses
Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lindenwold
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to BrokenRoses Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BrokenRoses Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenRoses Send a message via Skype™ to BrokenRoses
Is there any way for this to play on the psp pleeeeease
__________________
Skull-Work Mods

Help, Request, Ect.
Reply With Quote
  #1674    
Old December 16th, 2008, 11:59 AM
NytewolfAU2k7's Avatar
NytewolfAU2k7
Game Modder & Creator
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Perth, Australia
Gender:
Nature: Relaxed
Great work, Keep it coming mate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenRoses View Post
Is there any way for this to play on the psp pleeeeease
As far as I am aware, there's no way to play windows based games on the PSP.
__________________
Shinies: 3 (Cubone, Ratatta and Bidoof)
Creator of NW's Pokémon Program Suite, An Open-Source Offline Pokémon Information tool or "Pokedex". (No longer cancelled! BETA 6 on it's way)
Administrator of Nytewolf's Game Development Site, A site devoted to showcasing my games.
Reply With Quote
  #1675    
Old December 16th, 2008, 12:04 PM
SethCullen's Avatar
SethCullen
Catastrophe.
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Rochester, NY
Age: 20
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to SethCullen
Im very interested in this game.

But what do i play it on.

Not NO$GBA right?
__________________
I can see you starin there from across the block with a smile on your mouth and your hand on your..
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:45 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.