The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What pokemon should Malachite have?
Fakemon? 812 50.78%
Existing Pokemon? 787 49.22%
Voters: 1599. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 7th, 2008, 07:12 PM
GFA
Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Hey OI, may I suggest someone does a quick edit on Team Mare's, Leader's, eye patch, it looks a little weird. I'm loving the tiles however!
Old December 7th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Saurav
~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~

I have to say I am impress with your work there "PokemonOI" ..... and btw love your sign image :) ... maybe you could make something like that as your project support image :) and goodluck too.
Runescape Forum, Cheats and Hacks || G4HQ Forums || Anime Forum, Talk and Community || MMORPG Forum and Games || Xbox Forum Cheats and Live || Naruto Forum Community and Manga || Bleach Community and Manga Forum
Old December 7th, 2008, 07:15 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbye, Farewell, & Amen View Post
Hey OI, may I suggest someone does a quick edit on Team Mare's, Leader's, eye patch, it looks a little weird. I'm loving the tiles however!
lol ok let me go look at it. Also Check out the sig! lol Huge update coming soon and thats not an understatement.
Old December 9th, 2008, 10:28 AM
CUTEPICHU
Pichu is HOT!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonOI View Post
lol ok let me go look at it. Also Check out the sig! lol Huge update coming soon and thats not an understatement.
Wow alot has Happened since I was last on. The game is starting to look really awesome. I cant wait for the update! Alot of people will start to notice the game after the huge update your planning. Oh and that Screen looks great OI XD its epic! lol

I also got permission from PokemonOI to tell everyone that there is a contest for malachite coming up!
Old December 10th, 2008, 07:59 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Well everyone Today I took another step towards the huge update and its pretty cool. besides the ones on the first page lots of new characters have been sprited so look for that in the update. look for new fakemon but then again I dont think I've shown any. still working on new features so that may not make it into the update. But concepts will. New things as far as story will be revealed about the game. Oh yea and just a hint about the contest CUTEPICHU referred to. Its a fakemon spriting contest. Anyway I just wanted to shed some light on malachites progress.
Old December 10th, 2008, 10:26 PM
~Night
~!~Miss Cow~!~

Quote:
Its a fakemon spriting contest.
Then I guess I already lost XP

~Night

Old December 11th, 2008, 05:33 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Night View Post
Then I guess I already lost XP

~Night
lol never say never. who knows, you might be able to create what im looking for.
Old December 12th, 2008, 10:24 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Welcome to the world of Pokemon Malachite!......

STORY
The Story:
You begin the game as a young boy/girl who lives with your grandfather, who is a former pokemon professor on a small island in the region of INSULA. You are also a born Pokemon Trainer just like your parents but you choose not to be a pokemon trainer because 5 years before your parents disappeared after trying to stop an evil syndicate. One day while coming back from school you see that your island has been overrun my a bunch of mysterious thugs. You see that they have surrounded your house. As you walk toward them they see you and they run away. You go into the house to see if your grandfather is ok but he is no where to be found and your house is trashed. You find your grandfathers Attic door torn down, hoping to see if there is a clue to where he is you go inside.You grab the pokeballs and the Bag and go outside.When you arrive outside you see that your grandfather is being kidnapped and taken away in a ship by those mysterious thugs, you try to chase after them but one of the thugs stop you while the ship starts to sail away you ask him what they want with your grandfather, he answer saying that it is none of your buisness and that he challenges you to a battle. you having no pokemon start to backup until the thug commands his pokemon to attack you causing your grandfathers bag fall and open then 3 pokeballs spill out, you see this as your chance to beat this guy so you pick one of the pokeballs and battle after you have beaten the thug he throws a smoke bomb causing engulfing you in this cloud of smoke, he escapes and tells you that not to worry he will be back and TEAM MARE will be the new rulers of this world. In search of your Grandfather you set out on a pokemon Journey that Introduces the INSULA League to you and clues to the whear abouts of you parents aswell as your grandfather.With the help of Allies in trainers and pokemon you must stop team Mare from taking over the world. This is the story of Pokemon:MALACHITE!

The Characters!
The Hero! The Heroine!

The Comrads!
many asked and questioned if you choose one pokemon out of the three what will happen to the remaining two?Well this is what happens! You'll keep them and give them to these two.They will accompany you on your journey through the Insula region! Oh yeah more details will be revealed about these two later!
THE RIVAL!

Rival AJ! A rich kid straight out of the Hills of Insula! He thanx to his parents owns a company That searches for the rarest pokemon in all the world. He's been very succesful in doing so seeing as to how he'll have a pokemon in the game that you wont be able to catch and that no one else will have.
KAREN!

Karen is the Drunken Teenager that takes care of your grandpa's Island when you take off, on your pokemon journey.
TEAM MARE!
Team Mare, a group of pirates that search for rare pokemon and take over towns while doing so. While they look for rare pokemon as does AJ's company, they want the pokemon to take over the world. These bloodthirsty Pirates Dont where uniforms and they arent well organized as you may be used to. They take to the seas by boat in search for Insula's most rare pokemon!
JACK

A Nineteen-old Delenquint whos started a group of bandits in search of rare pokemon. Him and his crew alone have a bounty of $1,000,000 three fourths of which being only for him. He is a skilled pokemon trainer who is against pokemon cruelty and he has a dark past that will be revealed in the game.
THE GRUNTS!

This isnt all the grunts lol this not a small bunch of pirates. Like I said they dont where uniforms so they all cant look the same! There will be more of these grunts coming soon!
FINALLY.....THE STARTERS!

From left to right! Triceride, Penguip and Kyuro!
Which one do you like?which one will you choose?
.......Mmmmm lets see what else do I have here?
GYM LEADERS!
Well as of now I only have two gym leaders done.Here they are!

The Fire gym leader..lol I'm sure you could tell not to much detail on here yet..
Then here is the Gym Leader of the Dragon District of the game!

Lol a kid? The gym leader of the DRAGON District? more details soon!
I HAVE SOME SCREENS!
Some of you may have noticed in my sig this screen. The moon seen in the background is a very important part of the game and the legendary!

Thanx to some help I've gotten the flashlight item to work and mapping of the haunted pokemon center is under way! So Who you gonna call?.....

Thats both the Hero and Heroine using the Item.
Well....This is it for now....
I would like to show you more but unfortunatly I no longer have anything that I'm willing to show just yet. I also promise to have a features list asap. A contest will be announced soon too. well Bye but before I do here taste this apple....straight out of INSULA! the final EVO of Penguip!

PEACE!
Old December 12th, 2008, 10:34 PM
tImE
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)

Nature: Relaxed
The update is completley Amazing, OI!!
I just LOVE the final evo of penguip.
Who designed it anyway?
And also the flashlight thingy is really cool.

And about the profile message, I am workin a new one right
now.

//44tim44
Old December 12th, 2008, 11:26 PM
~Night
~!~Miss Cow~!~

Quote:
lol never say never. who knows, you might be able to create what im looking for.
Great update!
But why do the comrads look like Drew and a D/P sprite with blue hair???

~Night

Old December 13th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Saurav
~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~

This game looking so great love the updates too ..... and the flashlight event part is awesome ...... :D
Runescape Forum, Cheats and Hacks || G4HQ Forums || Anime Forum, Talk and Community || MMORPG Forum and Games || Xbox Forum Cheats and Live || Naruto Forum Community and Manga || Bleach Community and Manga Forum
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:28 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44tim44 View Post
The update is completley Amazing, OI!!
I just LOVE the final evo of penguip.
Who designed it anyway?
And also the flashlight thingy is really cool.

And about the profile message, I am workin a new one right
now.

//44tim44
Thanx! I love the final evo of the Penguip too its my favorite. I have complete evos of all the starters except the fire type. Oh and OG designed it. he did a real good job on it too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Night View Post
Great update!
But why do the comrads look like Drew and a D/P sprite with blue hair???

~Night
lol I never thought of him that way. Oh well he's fine to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
This game looking so great love the updates too ..... and the flashlight event part is awesome ...... :D
Thanx man!

Also I advise everyonw to read the text in the update! It leaves you with some cliffhangers but fills some holes aswel about the characters and story.

Oh yea and I had these ready last night but I cant believe I forgot them. They were part of the update but here:

Please Support Malachite!

Last edited by PokemonOI; December 13th, 2008 at 06:35 AM.
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:39 AM
ryushin5
In College YAY! :3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to ryushin5
Nice Update OI this is awesome I love the starters as well lol karen is a drunken teenager XD freaking hilarious anyways hope to see more dude. :D
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:57 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryushin5 View Post
Nice Update OI this is awesome I love the starters as well lol karen is a drunken teenager XD freaking hilarious anyways hope to see more dude. :D
Thanx dude! Lol Karen is very cool! Shes care taker of the island now. Can you say Party and Booze! But anyway she does have pokemon too.
Old December 13th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Wow..
I am verrrrry impressed OI.
This game is 5x better than infinite rainbow in my opinion.
Your sprites are pretty good. The fire one and the water/flying one could use a little work though.
But overall, VERY nice job. Well done.
Old December 13th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Really, great update? That sugimori art is amazing! Who did it? : D I'd love to know! And the new character's OWs and trainer sprites are great! Mabye PM me, and I might try to custom make them. PM if you're intrested, and I'll show you some of my work. :] Cheers!

i am a graphic designer :: want to help me w/ pokemon copper?
Old December 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

OG did the art work for the Penguip evo. and thanx for the comment. there may be another update later.
Old December 13th, 2008, 01:54 PM
CUTEPICHU
Pichu is HOT!!!!

Wow OI i can see this will be one of the best and more urban or modern games on the PC its starting to be a really interesting story and have really unique and multiple characters. The fakemon look good too! XD Once you get the features down this will be a great game! XD when you need something lemme know. Since IR is undergoing some construction I havent been getting alot of work from you so I can be temporary team member. XD anyway it looks great and I'm gonna enter the contest and maybe I can win this one too.
Old December 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Well with the final evo of penguip...In my opinion...You just disproved that just because nintendo has made an animal of the same type. That doesn't mean that Other styles don't exist...Fantastic job OI! Update is great. The characters are amazing(mare Leader still scares the crap outta me), and the maps...Well you already know.
Old December 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Pokemon Malachite Fakemon Contest!
Pokemon malachite is currently on life support with fakemon and I need your help. But I understand that nothing in this word is free! Now I'm sorry Pokemon Malachite is nowhere close to a demo so that being a prize is kinda oyt of the question. But here is the Contest!
There will be Five Winners!

6th Place- One Fakemon (excluding evolutions)-Prize-Sneek Peak into the The Insula Mine
5th Place- One Fakemon (excluding evolutions)-Prize-Sneek Peak into the The Insula Mine
4th Place- One Fakemon (One evolution)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District!
3rd Place- One Fakemon (One evolution)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District!
2nd Place- One Fakemon( Two evolutions)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game!
Grand Prize Winner- One Legendary fakemon( two evolutions)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game! Aswell your character being the gym leader on a City! with the pokemon of your choice.
Oh and here are two fakemon in the game!

Thanks to my friend on deviant art!

Please PM me all Contest Entries! Thank you!

Last edited by PokemonOI; December 13th, 2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 13th, 2008, 03:34 PM
UNKNOWN92
Beginning Trainer

This game looks awesome I really like the look and feel of this one OI keep it up and if you would like some scripting help lemme know.
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:11 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Thank you but no thanx. i still refuse to associate myself with you. sorry.
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Mhmmmm...
I think I'll most likely try this =)
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:23 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic smash down
hey Oi nice job w/ both the update and the contest. o god i would love to be the dragon gym leader. but im really bad at spriting srry. but im still thinking about the trade k? anyways love the starters and cant wait to see who wins. *goes back to work on maps and waits for everyone to get on*
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:34 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Oh a contest huh? Hmmm...Might as well do it.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links