The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What you think about the project?
It's awesome! I NEED to play it! 201 61.28%
Its great, maybe ill use the userbar. 27 8.23%
Its good, like the others in this forum. 61 18.60%
Below average. 15 4.57%
I don't like it ¬¬ 24 7.32%
Voters: 328. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 04:48 AM
Crosell
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
I really dont understand the contest.
Is there anything special to be made?
Or are there only banners to be made ?
If there is anyhting else to be made I would like to know. :D

I'll make a man out of you!
Old December 3rd, 2008, 05:12 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Really cool entry OG ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosell View Post
I really dont understand the contest.
Is there anything special to be made?
Or are there only banners to be made ?
If there is anyhting else to be made I would like to know. :D
All you have to do is any banner/userbar showing your support (like OG) or a fanart related to our fake pokemon (poke plushie etc). That all ^^.
Old December 8th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Great, Great Job! You are a very advanced game developer, JV! : D

i am a graphic designer :: want to help me w/ pokemon copper?
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:03 PM

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
~Posts till next update: 13 Wait, you mean you require that many praises/filler posts before updating? How lame...

First, i need to explain some details about the game. It will have a new region ...kinda expected., and also new pokemon (around 60+ new poke Great! No claims of 493+>100 fakes...).

The Tandor So what's the derivation? region was famous for its cliffs and mountains even though being an archipelago ...then it surely has volcanoes, right? Maybe even active ones.... Between the biggest island and one medium sized island, Comma Splice used to exist a fluctuating Nuclear plant [b]What's a 'fluctuating nuclear plant'? You mean like it has meltdowns, fixes itself, has another meltdown, fixes itself,a nd the cylce goes on?[/b]. 10 years before you start your journey, this plant was destroyed by a huge and strange green explosion Aliens?. Some of the survivors said that before the explosion the had seen a pokemon, a different one...I don't like where this is going.
Now in the present days this "nuclear" pokemon Got a name? is back and it has started to spread his "Uranium dna" ...where on the DNA molecule does the Uranium go? Or is that just a cool name and little else? around the isles. The normal pokemon were easily cured Cured of what? You haven't mentioned any ailment yet..., because the scientists created an antidote but the problem is that he has already awekened How? Did he need a Crimson Flute? and infected Aotius That name is awful. It can't possibly have any source...surely you could come up with something not so fantastic., the Yang pokemon and Mutions This one is not exempted from the Lame Name Edict? I feel bad for it...not that calling it Omegeon or Yinmega is any better., the Yin pokemon. You seriously couldn't avoid light and dark? I really think there are more possibilities out there... They are both now controlled by the mysterious one Since when did people think it was alright to have mind controlling in pkmn? It's not...or else there will be a Psychic type attack that can do that to a foe and annihilate any pkmn in any battle..
Okay, sooooo...apparently there's a lack of stasis between yin and yang. So then...
Now here you come in the story I've already been here, but thanks for recognising me.. Your mother was working in the plant in the day of the explosion and she has disappeared Of course. since that day and your father, a pokemon breeder, went on a journey to find your mother called Lucille. You live with your aunt in Moki town ...sounds non-commonplace. and today is the day you get your first pokemon. Professor Bomb'o Bombs? Bomb trees? Wait, no, I got it! He is named after Bomb Flowers...now that's brilliance., who is your father friend, calls you to his lab and give you your first pokemon, so you can help yours father quest in the future. Then your adventures start and you will face alot of challenges like participating in a championship, defeating the Teams Ying and Yang TWO evil organisations? Can't you beat the cliche? And after already mentioning this Uranium DNA, why are you forcing another opposition force? and much more Sounds like quite a hefty adventure...
Refer to the bolds, please...
Previously: Agent Zero
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:25 PM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Agent Zero:

Here are some answers to you ;p

The explosion is green because its based on the uranium stone which in facgt is dark green.
The pokemon has a name for sure, but i just dont want to reveal it right now.
The uranium just mix up with the other molecules modifying the original one
The normal pokemon got this "infection" reverted
Some weeks ago, I and ZP (zephyr) decided that the ??? "awekened" (thats not the correct word, idk what it its =/) after its uranium supply has finished where he was till the moment
I like the names T-T, i just created them.
They dont necesseraly means light and dark, Ying also means water (sea) and yang also means air (sky?)
Its not exactly mindcontrol, its just that those "uranium" pokemon need to infect others in order to survive (I cant express myself here =/)
For the teams, who said they are evil ;p

As you see its hard to me write big compositions/texts in english since thats not my mother language. Thats why Im always trying to improve this plot and im often asking help to Zephyr who is always helping me with it, i would like to tell you guys alot more of it, but i just cant at the moment. As soon as I improve more my writing ill be redoing this plot so it looks better.

~JV~
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:41 PM

...a suggestion? Write it up in whatever your more commonly-spoken language is (Spanish, Korean, Russian, or whatever) and throw it into Google-->Language Tools-->Translate text. That may or may not help you...
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Zephyr+
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Zero View Post
Refer to the bolds, please...
Hey, about time we had someone that wasn't just posting colorless "i like ur game and ur fakes keep it up" posts. And you raise some interesting points; I'll do my best to answer them as well.

First off, let me say that I am in the process of rewriting the summary to be a little more updated (since we've done some work on the story since that summary was posted). So some of your comments, in particular the ones about grammar, won't pertain once I'm done. But I'll do my best to answer the rest of 'em...

-Tandor actually does have one active volcano. The rest of the mountains are, for all intents and purposes, extinct. Just so we don't get into a debate about the geological history of the region (like in the Mercury topic): the region is situated on a fault line where the plates were pushing up against each other; however, millions of years ago the plates stopped shifting, so they are simply at a standstill with only one existing passage to the core of the earth. Good enough for you?

-Not Aliens, although that would be cool. =P The power plant once provided energy for three cities, but after the meltdown it was understandably abandoned.

-What JV is trying to say is this: Uranium isotopes will continue to emit radiation until they become stable, correct? But since radiation is the source of this Pokemon's power, it doesn't want to become stable and so seeks new sources of power. When normal Pokemon get afflicted with radioactivity, they react differently than humans: it infects their elemental nature until they become as single-minded as the legend. There is a cure for the normal Pokemon, but only applicable in the early stages of infection.

-Aotios and Mutios are actually not light and dark, as JV said-- they're wind and water, passive and agressive, coexisting guardians of the isles that usually have little to do with people... but of course, this new disruption has changed that rather.

-The professor's name there is a typo. xD It's actually supposed to be Bamb'o.

-"Team Yin" and "Team Yang" are the rather more outdated part of this. xD First off, those names are obsolete (we have new ones), and second, to call them evil teams would be a misnomer-- they are neutral organizations that would ordinarily be unrelated to the problem, but unfortunately with Aotios and Mutios involved they can't be.

Hope that answers your questions. :3 I'll have the updated story in a bit.
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrPlusle View Post
Hey, about time we had someone that wasn't just posting colorless "i like ur game and ur fakes keep it up" posts Flattery won't get you further than the moon.... And you raise some interesting points; I'll do my best to answer them as well Ohhh, so I get a two-for-one deal? Guess that made that post worth it....

First off, let me say that I am in the process of rewriting the summary Oh, excellent... to be a little more updated (since we've done some work on the story since that summary was posted). So some of your comments, in particular the ones about grammar ...I never point out anything about grammar. You must have misunderstood me..., won't pertain once I'm done. But I'll do my best to answer the rest of 'em...

-Tandor actually does have one active volcano If it didn't, that'd have to be changed, wouldn't it?. The rest of the mountains are, for all intents and purposes, extinct Soooooo, can I take a 'Peak Fossil' to a scientist and get a Mountain revived for me?. Just so we don't get into a debate about the geological history of the region (like in the Mercury topic Geologicasl history can be important (especially when legendary pkmn are involved).): the region is situated on a fault line where the plates were pushing up against each other; however, millions of years ago the plates stopped shifting ..., so they are simply at a standstill with only one existing passage to the core of the earth It would be interesting if the 'active' volcano were to, uhhh...erupt...and cause damage as an added mess to whatever else you got goin' on.. Good enough for you? No.

-Not Aliens, although that would be cool If it would be cool, then why not just do it? YOU hold the power to control what's in your game.... =P The power plant once provided energy for three cities, but after the meltdown it was understandably abandoned And what about the surrounding civilisation? If it was bad enough, the entire island would have ended up desolate....

-What JV is trying to say is this: Uranium isotopes will continue to emit radiation until they become stable, correct Why, yes.? But since radiation is the source of this Pokemon's power, it doesn't want to become stable and so seeks new sources of power Wow, that's good.... When normal Pokemon get afflicted with radioactivity, they react differently than humans How big of a physiological difference REALLY could there be? I s'psoe it's arguable since pkmn centers and hospitals are not the same and that pkchow tastes awful to humans...: it infects their elemental nature until they become as single-minded as the legend So it's only thought is to infect whatever it sees? Wouldn't there be environmental consequences you must consider? Undoubtedly there would be environmental activists who foolishly try to stop the spreading of the U-DNA, and there would probably be modified tiles to reflect the damaged nature, right?. There is a cure for the normal Pokemon, but only applicable in the early stages of infection. Infection? These aren't viruses...wouldn't contamination be a better term? How do they cure it? Is there some kind of pk-serum that reacts with the U-DNA to remove it from the system so long as it has not spread much?

-Aotios and Mutios TWO new Latis?! C'mon... are actually not light and dark, as JV said-- they're wind and water That's still lacking any originality., passive and agressive A'rrrrrrright..., coexisting guardians of the isles that usually have little to do with people... but of course, this new disruption has changed that rather How? Why?.

-The professor's name there is a typo. xD It's actually supposed to be Bamb'o. ...you sure it's still not a typo and meant to be Will'o? Just saying...

-"Team Yin" and "Team Yang" are the rather more outdated part of this. xD First off, those names are obsolete I already established that... (we have new ones), and second, to call them evil teams would be a misnomer-- they are neutral organizations ...if they have 'Team' in the name, the fanbase will assume otherwise. that would ordinarily be unrelated to the problem, but unfortunately with Aotios and Mutios involved Hmmmm...so that means they must be a religious/historical group or something. they can't be So, for in-game purposes, they are still cliched evil organisations? Seems like just semantics....
Again, check out the bolds...
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:00 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~JV~
The explosion is green because its based on the uranium stone which in facgt is dark green.
Howuh...what? Uranium in pure form is dark green, however that doesn't mean that an explosion of a nuclear reactor would be green. In fact, nuclear explosions are generally hot enough to produce plasma- which is most often white.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrPlusle
Uranium isotopes will continue to emit radiation until they become stable, correct? But since radiation is the source of this Pokemon's power, it doesn't want to become stable and so seeks new sources of power. When normal Pokemon get afflicted with radioactivity, they react differently than humans: it infects their elemental nature until they become as single-minded as the legend. There is a cure for the normal Pokemon, but only applicable in the early stages of infection.
I'm...pretty sure it doesn't work that way. If a living organism were infected by radiation poisoning, they'd probably just weaken and die in a week or so.
Also, an army of slave pokemon? That sounds very unlikely, and pretty lame in my opinion.
As a final point, if a nuclear reactor were to explode, such as in the explosion at Chernobyl, quite a large amount of radiation would be released into the environment and almost everything nearby would have to be evacuated immediately. The chances of somebody (your mother), not only surviving the incredible amount of an energy produced by a nuclear meltdown and more radiation during her escape (if that's what she did) than a shoe-fitting fluoroscope are extremely unlikely, at best.
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h POKE View Post
I'm...pretty sure it doesn't work that way. If a living organism were infected by radiation poisoning, they'd probably just weaken and die in a week or so.
Also, an army of slave pokemon? That sounds very unlikely, and pretty lame in my opinion.
As a final point, if a nuclear reactor were to explode, such as in the explosion at Chernobyl, quite a large amount of radiation would be released into the environment and almost everything nearby would have to be evacuated immediately. The chances of somebody (your mother), not only surviving the incredible amount of an energy produced by a nuclear meltdown and more radiation during her escape (if that's what she did) than a shoe-fitting fluoroscope are extremely unlikely, at best.
As much as I had the same initial thought, not everything can be applicable to 'real life'. How would the same voltage of electricity that can take down a -rock- not end up 'killing' anything else...especially a Water type that keeps its skin moist? The same can go for this U-DNA, I s'pose...I assumed it was something that just dispalced important proteins or something in the skin and began, then, acting as a nonfatal toxin (that surely contributes to psychosis). As far as radiation goes, last I checked, DNA is not a particle...unless it's just a cool name.

Dude, it's mind control. Get with the times.

...not to mention evacuated for a while (and the people so-and-so far away would suffer, as well). Environmental effects (what I'm more interested in) would be minimal so long as there's a serum or something to displace the U-DNA on an 'infected' pkmn...do you guys plan anything like that? Or is there some panacea like the 'Stone of Lead' or something...?
Old December 9th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Zephyr+
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Oh, you guys just have to make things difficult for me, don't you? xD; Wish this was a bit more organized so I could answer your complaints in a nice orderly fashion... but that is not the case, so I'll try my best.

Aotios and Mutios' competition is what results in Tandor's geography--Aotios has slightly more power then Mutios (as a remnant of an old battle they fought), so the sea is in fact retreating away from the isles at a very slow rate (...hey, this is Pokemon; the legendaries have direct power over their elements). The "active" volcano is also Pokemon-powered, with its resident being a subject of a sidequest... but enough about that.

-Aliens are cool, but that's not the point of this game. =P Maybe someday I will make a game with aliens, but for now, it's actually not my choice as to how the plot goes-- you're looking for JV for that. xD ...And there's a point that you both are missing, that perhaps I didn't specify enough: they were very cautious when building the plant; it's on a tiny island that's surrounded for hundreds of miles by seawater (and I'm sure I'm contradicting myself by saying that, but whatever). Yes, it was a problem for residents of coastal cities, but here's the thing: for a nuclear meltdown (not an explosion mind you, a meltdown), it was suprisingly isolated... and yet the place still retains high levels of radiation, due to the Pokemon causing all this.

-As for the Nuclear Pokemon thing. Actually, this goes a lot deeper: Pokemon are defined by an attribute that determines type. Say it's a chromosome; whatever. If a mutation occurs in that chromosome, then that Pokemon's element is affected, and similarily its resistances and weaknesses change. That is the first thing affected when a Pokemon is exposed to radiation: its element changes. Nuclear Pokemon are, except for their creator, mindless: they more or less only follow their master because through it they can obtain more unstable elements with which they fuel the rapidly decaying element that is the source of their power and their life.

-Aotios and Mutios. When they are infected and brought under the legend's control, their power over their elements goes way out of whack. Vicious storms at sea and land batter the region and have been for the past ten or so years, only having increased in severity recently. Wild Pokemon are reacting strangely to their guardians' absence, understandably; there have been more and more attacks on people for no reason, their populations decline, that sort of thing. Only recently have these effects been connected to Aotios and Mutios, though, and even more recently the meltdown. So.

-Yin and Yang actually won't battle you unless it's training; Most of the time, they're on your side. I won't say much more on the matter; you'll just have to take my word that they aren't your standard "evil team" archetype. I really don't want to reveal our plans too much, and truth be told a lot of this is underdeveloped, and that's what we're working on.

Your constructive criticism helps, although the key word here is constructive... while I appreciate your pointing out the flaws in our logic, what would help even more is suggestions. We're always eager to hear what you-- or anyone, for that matter-- thinks we can do to improve. (short of "change the names" -- they will change when we feel the need to change them; right now, it's the plot structure that we're working on here.)

Peace!
-Zeph
Old December 10th, 2008, 05:35 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

I think that zephyr explained at least most of your questions Agent Zero, I know that the radiation thing sound a bit impossible, but thats a game, if it had destroyed everything there wont be a game at all. Also, there is no point on explaining how the radioative molecules contamined the other pokemon DNA, all you need to know is that they were contamined. The explosion/meltdown is going to be green because I want it to be green, its my choice, white is just "blah". Aotiu and Mutios have nothing to do with Latias e Latios, its just a coinscidence that their names end with "S". Thanks Zephyr for helping me with the plot, which is probably my biggest problem due to my different mother language. And no, google translator is not good, my poor/medium english is still better than it.

Now for the game! You all can expect a nice update for today! We are going to show the new tiles and also change the old plot for the new one Zephyr is writing! (at least part of it if she doesnt have time to finish). Ill show at least one of the revamped maps too, ALL THE OLD MAPS WERE MODIFIED IN SOME WAY!
Old December 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

I like the new css; Ill make you a new logo if you want. :]

Old December 10th, 2008, 03:12 PM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Ummm...what can I say really? Well lets see. The pokemon look great, the games storyline is new and seems really great, and your team constantly work hard to improve the game and there skills. Overall the progress seems great, and a small demo would be even better! But anyway Keep up the good work and I look forward to this. Also why are some of the fakemon X'd out?
Old December 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

[B]Haha, you seen it ^^, i think most people doesn't, anyways! It is update time!

~UPDATE~

Hey guys, it has been some time since the last update right? But as I always do, I only post Huge updates. Some weeks ago I told you all that I was planning in doing together with ZephyrPlusle some new tiles, so the game looks more unique. Guess what? A lot of tiles are ready, and yes I will show you them now!
I also revamped all the maps in some way! They are all more realistic and also some of them received new paths to make exploration more interesting. I will show some of them.
There is still more to show in this update! The game plot was totally revised, ZephyrPlusle, the team spriter/plotter/everything wrote a new one that is more up-to-date with changes. Also there is a new sprite for Eletruxo and as Nytkoi has already commented, the new CSS layout! Well, it's getting boring to write all this, let's start!

~New Tiles

That is probably one of the coolest part of the update, Uranium now has its own exclusive tiles:

(I can't believe! That means Uranium has custom grass, tall grass and trees? Amazing!)

(OMG, after so many custom things there are even more?! New sand! It looks real!)

(Yay there is new water for the new sand!)

~Revamped Areas

Spoiler:

BEFORE:

(bah... boring map.)

AFTER:

(looking good right =]?)

Spoiler:

BEFORE:

(Oh god there are no trees in the way!)

AFTER:

(Woohoo there are trees in the track and also a new path 0_0.)

I have more maps too show but I think thats enough... Hmm whats next on the list? Ah its the new game's summary! Thanks again Zephyr for doing that =]. Please read it, its amazing...

~NEW SUMMARY

Spoiler:

Your adventure takes place in the beautiful subtropical region of Tandor, where steep cliffs and rugged mountains jut out from the sea. Tandor is inhabited by many species of Pokémon found nowhere else, and it presided over by its own two legendary Pokémon: Aotius, guider of the wind, and Mutios, guider of the waves. They are forever locked in an indirect competition as Mutios tries to swallow the land in waves and Aotios tries to drive the sea away.

Between two of the islands of Tandor, out in the middle of the ocean, there was once a Nuclear Power plant in which your mom, Lucille, worked. Ten years ago, when you were just a baby, there was a nuclear meltdown. One of the workers who managed to escape said that in the wreckage of the plant, he had seen what looked like a Pokémon--but none that he had ever seen before--rising out of the wreckage...

Now it's your turn. In the ten years since the meltdown and your mothers' disappearance, your Father (an established Pokémon ranger) has been journeying the region in search of your mother who he is sure is still alive. You live in the care of your aunt in Moki town, and at twelve years old you are ready to take the Pokémon Trainers' exam and journey out, following in your fathers' footsteps to undertake the Tandor league challenge.

But growing danger awaits you--the Pokémon that was born in the nuclear meltdown ten years ago has been more active, and the area contaminated by radiation is spreading. Pokémon affected by radiation react in strange ways, losing all free will and becoming servants of the nuclear legend… not only that, but Aotius and Mutios have fallen under its control as well. The region's climate is in disaster. You’re not alone, though; you have your fathers' support, as well as that of two mysterious people, somehow connected to Aotius and Mutios, that see your potential early on and aid you throughout your adventure.

The world is waiting...

Now the Grand Finale, I present you the new Eletruxo *-*!!

Tadaa!! Well as I told you, check the new Css layout, its probably one of the best in GD, bye =D.

Old December 10th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Nytkoi
Pokemon Copper!

Wow, Great update! I like the tiles! They all look awesome! : D Good luck!

Oh, and cool new Elextrou!

Old December 10th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Neo-Dragon
Game Developer

The new tiles and the revamped maps look really nice.

ZENFORMS: Protectors: A 2D RPG for iPhone
Click the banner to view site about ZENFORMS!

http://www.calisprojects.com/
Like our facebook page and show your support!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Calis-...s/326374858787
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Exiled~Shadow
Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow

Send a message via Yahoo to Exiled~Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Exiled~Shadow
wow!! awesome!! just a question... on all of your posts i cant veiw any of the hidden content.. any ideas why??

An untold tale of the high seas...
A tale of the dawn of exploration...
A tale that spans time...
A tale, never told before...

Pokémon: Age of Exploration
Coming Soon...

~~~~

Old December 10th, 2008, 05:54 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
The new sprite looks better.
Glad you could revamp all of the others.
Good job!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 11th, 2008, 01:56 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

I am glad you all liked the new tiles, the revamped maps and also the new eletruxo =]. We are starting to get more attentio from the GD to our game yay! But anyways, does anyone has any comment to do for the new summary?

OG: You probably didnt check the first post, I marked all the pokemon that need revamp/fixing with a red cross =].

Thanks everyone ^^.
Old December 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM
TheRexion
Elite Trainer

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheRexion
It's great!
but the Pokemon could use some work
Old December 11th, 2008, 01:46 PM
SethCullen
Catastrophe.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to SethCullen
Wooow. This looks amazing. I cant wait to play it.Good luck.
Old December 11th, 2008, 02:44 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

The textures in the new tilesets are amazing. Although I much prefer them over the boring 2-D styles of third gen, some of them look a bit out of place. The grass (both regular and tall), seem a bit unprofessional compared to the other tiles. The tall grass almost looks flat, but the idea and effort are definitely there. The color of the ocean, I think would actually look better in a dark blue rather than the dark blue, if only because it matches poorly with the froth of the rocks.
I must say, however, the shadowing on the new sprite is refreshing.
Old December 13th, 2008, 02:58 AM
?Alistair?
Beginning Trainer

Oh wow, this has come along leaps and bounds dude. It looks fantastic with custom tiles (Y) And the new Eletruxo looks really good.

Just to prevent confusion as people congratulate me on my great tile making skills, i am not the Alistair who is a master spriter.

Looking for Fakemon Scratch Spriter - PM Me
Old December 13th, 2008, 09:34 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
FINALLY MAN! Looks like my favorite pokamanz will be Eletruxo...Great job, and the tiles look good to. Keep up the good work. hmmm I think you should also fix up its starting evo too, but thats just me.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links