The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 12th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Alakazam17
I'm Too Nice. Deal With It.

Nature: Quirky
Okay, folks. First off, this is the right section for this thread because said challenge is for all four Generations of games: RBY, GSC, RSE, and DPPt

So, instead of having a monotype challenge through one Pokemon game, this is meant to take place in all four regions, going through each generation of the franchise.

Requirements
  • A copy of Red, Blue, or Yellow. FireRed and LeafGreen will be accepted here, but for the ultimate experience, I suggest you go with the originals.
  • A copy of Gold, Silver, or Crystal. HeartGold and SoulSilver will be accepted here, but for the ultimate experience, I suggest you go with the originals.
  • A copy of Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.
  • A copy of Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum.
  • The will to play, and the desire to have fun. =D
  • Emulators will be allowed for any of the above, excluding the previous.

Rules
  • No hacking or cheating. This includes using the Missingno glitch in RBY.
  • No using Legendary Pokemon. If you're looking to battle with Legendaries, try Wolfechu's Legendary Solo Challenge instead.
  • No trading Pokemon from other games, unless you are doing so for an evolution that requires it.
  • When starting your journey in each game, you will have to play the game using just your starter Pokemon. Then, once you gain access to the first available Pokemon of your type, continue from then on with only that type. You can use your starter to help with training these Pokemon, but cease using it in gym battles at this point.
  • You can use HM slaves of different types; just don't use them in battles. The exception to this rule is with Psychic teams in the 3rd Generation games. Due to the fact that the Abra and Ralts families literally have no means of combating Poochyena and his fellow Dark-Types at the start of the game, the HM slaves can be used to help them out.
  • You can use Pokemon not of your type if and only if they will evolve into a Pokemon of your type at some point. Though you should evolve them at the first chance you get.
  • Due to their rarity in earlier generations, three types are discouraged from being used: Ghost, Dragon, and Ice. If you still want to use one of these types, you can ignore the third rule and trade one of said-type into your game at the earliest point that you can do so.
  • Due to their non-existance in the first generation, Dark- and Steel-Types are also discouraged from being used. If you still want to use one of these types, you can start your challenge with the second generation games, also ignoring the third rule and trading one of said-type into your game at the earliest point that you can do so.
  • The challenge for each game is completed once the Elite Four is beaten for the first time(except in the second generation where it ends when you defeat Red). At said point, you can then begin with the following game.
  • Go in order. That is, RBY -> GSC -> RSE -> DPPt.
  • I didn't think I'd have to add this, but...Use the same Type in every Generation. Thanks.

You can post your progress here in this thread, being as detailed or as vague as you like. And below here is the list of all our participants:

Spoiler:

Kanto
Harry Blue5, iDawg, Soniccaughtemall, Intel, Irule4, rocketman77, Star Girl, Hiroshi Uwishicarwei, Jayster23, Crispedblaze, LightSlei, Dragonfly Z, zarithron, patch., Benzee, Rubber Ducky, spayro, Hacky, ByronVice, Enilias, Designation_Leader, Kerse, Jenga, KopaKura, cjlaw, DXrobots, Jack Kentnon, steph1331, Ryden, Callandor, Insane85, ZeroBlade77
Johto
~BZuma, Ninja Caterpie, Philosoraptor, hobusu, Decodedd
Hoenn
Phaux, Cherry Blossom8
Sinnoh
syphilis, Flaming Flarez, Medli, Dark Sceptile
Champions
zZRaoto, Pekin, Jayster23, ~Hot n' Cold~, johnathondrag

Kanto
Dark RyanYugo, PokemonMichael, Shadow Thunder Lord, Jake, binks555, Darkrential, Dextrose, poke'boy, BlastBoy, Darkloud, Hallylicious, StarXStruck, Tony Montana, Fables, IndigoPlateau, IcePyro, killer95, Angry Ampharos, NatureKeeper, gamer691, obLonG, DCodyK, ~Hot n' Cold~, Espeon96, Yuoaman, knikel2, Polizard, thenickel09, The Purple Kid, Itz Spadezz, Breezy., The Opera Ghost, Sir Spamalot, DXrobots, Rafihell, Vexus
Johto
Mrchewey, crobatdeluxe, e4darthteej, Ryu-kun, chuckroast1492, Gregora, Jacobguy26, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Ben., TundraCanine, cystar, winterleaves
Hoenn
iPingu, StaticX, jespoke
Sinnoh
ShadowUmbreon
Champions
Charmageddon, 11wildy, Fire Wolf, Lockmaster24, myrrhman, Cardwell74

Kanto
Suzume, MikeZzZ808, Abbandon, Cascade'A Stupidity, Azumi, sand1100, cheekoo, Deivl34, Wiggletuff, killanotha1, Rhydderch, santi, Aurako, MetaDrak, Brockoli
Johto
Sumner, jigglyppuff8, FaWa, Kazuath, I Laugh at your Misfortune!, landmines
Hoenn
Abbandon, dean.007, Pekin
Sinnoh
♣♦TimelessParadox♠♥, Yaziyo
Champions
mondays suck, Raseri

Kanto
Thinking_Of_A_Name, UltimaZelfier, Luxdoom, elmocha, PoliStorm, Philosoraptor, Jakealot, Suicune™, Bruno™, pleryt16
Johto
jackswack, Fire Wolf, Kombat
Hoenn
Ikwaylx, L_Judah, Lockmaster24, Leader Maylene, Barney., Sora247_2009
Sinnoh
Zanny77, L_Judah
Champions
darkshiek, Dominus_Draconis, Charmageddon

Kanto
Mr. bell, rii - chii, Terywi, Bz, Herald Riddler, Tobii, Zeide, Lost., Charmageddon, PACIFIC, cookie_lovr, VinceLevi, Rabid Ditto3 8, Corrision, Arishoz, batmon, xoBoxxy, Zehloff, Trollhammeran, Sora247_2009, JeTz, Varcon, Wasp, Aureol, The Sceptile King, Cooper, lazinicki, Aquerex, Jayster23, Kardashian, mattdaninja
Johto
mankey, xrevolution, Shiranai, BloodLucario, Weird, Dawn Rules, Synaesthesia, dalaniir, soulkaze
Hoenn
Carcharodontosaurus, grey†fish, tomreaper, Shadowyxz
Sinnoh
Down with the darkness
Champions
Yams, subame, rew_s11, gray0x

Kanto
noxious, Luigi-San, Wolframsheep, GDark08, Carcharodontosaurus, >Entei<
Johto
Datai, Greeeny, Nathanyiel
Hoenn
subame, go swampert
Sinnoh
Chamageddon
Champions
dragon0fangz

Kanto
Legendary Squirtle, Sean, Lt. Silver, Amplified Ampharos, Foxnordic, Zeta Dimentio, Uysl, itsreallytom, anisa, Reshiram Man
Johto
TheAbsol, The_Lion, lunex
Hoenn
dozo, Apple Juice
Sinnoh
aaronburnsyou, GrassGiant
Champions
Pekin, polkop

Kanto
bemertonboy, Charizoise, chaos11011, Wi-fi Battler, Samme426, Yams, ./frozen fun/., .hack, PsychoJigglypuff, Roy G. Biv, Wyyrlokk, Cursed Cubone, 6NoNo9, superjames, elavate7, yuki3056, Allstarbarto, JuiceBaux, Itz Spadezz
Johto
pokecrystal451, Cardwell74
Hoenn
---
Sinnoh
Tony Montana
Champions
Echoing-Echoes, Jayster23

Kanto
ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ, ectoskeletal, Pink_Marshmello, Golden Apple, Cyber-Dragonite, luciachan, seal, adhdguitar, Giovanni, Ben., ComedyQuest
Johto
Alakazam17, Rich Boy Rob
Hoenn
(...), Zerkon, mikep
Sinnoh
---
Champions
Wyyrlokk

Kanto
Volkner-chan, skaterzpenguin, Cooltrainer_Mike, darkshiek, Blues003, batmon, BlackRay, Nashton, choogalee, Master War, Pachireecko, Wolfechu, joeyk
Johto
Thomaz, rew_s11
Hoenn
mattman324, rednano12, Warmachine, The Explorer of Destiny, WriteThemWrong
Sinnoh
---
Champions
Raseri, mondays suck

Kanto
Hair_of_the_Dawn, Yamo, King900000, Cascade'A Stupidity, uhhh6677, 560cool, Kanto_Johto, PokeBug, tonyar109, Takkachi, Replay., zeroequalszero, Agamo, Corrision, BenEary, Zeph., Ryu-kun, 11wildy, brodioh, koguryo, Derblu
Johto
Late, Pokehlurver, BebbZ, HooblerGoobler, Bug Maniac, Balthazar, jespoke
Hoenn
Beedrill Lover, Telarus
Sinnoh
XmasterchiefX
Champions
vrairenard, Myzou, Blues003, mondays suck

Kanto
dragon0fangz, NecroFlame
Johto
Yams, dookie1995, Nathanyiel
Hoenn
---
Sinnoh
heLLkitsune
Champions
---

Johto
JollyRoger25, shortdan1998
Hoenn
---
Sinnoh
---
Champions
rew_s11

Kanto
+~Dark Umbreon~+, Veristical Blaze, Velvex the Øverlørd
Johto
Dominus_Draconis, Aetheria
Hoenn
ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ
Sinnoh
Fire Wolf, myrrhman
Champions
---

Kanto
~Hot n' Cold~, kethaias
Johto
Tamah-chan, Pekin
Hoenn
Ekans Elttar
Sinnoh
mondays suck
Champions
Nathanyiel

Johto
heLLkitsune
Hoenn
---
Sinnoh
---
Champions
---

Kanto
Gewitterdrache27, ChibiLuna, pokestewart, KnilShadowLink, Strikeb4ck, pokecrystal451, Chao Master, shadeofdusk, Iwanagi, samme426, elmocha, dubblemuffin, Gogi, Regit, hydrojames, Ian Watkins, dec_uk, Ryu-kun, Blaze E Ken, Frozen King Prawns, SgtPatches, The Sceptile King, Ezashin Koori
Johto
altaria221, Missingno.7-4468, jackswack, Dannwe123, Aquerex
Hoenn
Fire Wolf, raekuul, slls81, musesum626
Sinnoh
badgerkingx
Champions
heLLkitsune, Jayster23

And, at long last, we have some userbars that you can add to your signature if you so desire. Credit goes to Greeeny for their creation:

And some alternatives made by yours truly:

Last edited by Alakazam17; July 19th, 2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Volkner-chan
You are now breathing manually

Whoa!

I'll take electric and start in yellow!
Old December 13th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Alakazam17

Okay then. I'll add you to the list! It won't be long before you get your first Electric Type, hehe :D

I had some more time today(yay for no exams! XD) and I've went further in my game:

-got through the Rock Tunnel without using Flash.
-defeated Erika, evolving my Drowzee in the process.
-went through the Game Corner, defeating Giovanni
-climbed the Pokemon Tower, while grinning at the fact that Ghost didn't effect Psychic in this generation. =D
-defeated Giovanni again at Silph Co.
-had my battle with Sabrina, lasting longer due to her Alakazam using Recover too much >_<
-entered the Safari Zone to catch myself an Exeggcute
-got my hands on the Super Rod, allowing me to catch the game's remaining Psychics
-received my Soul Badge after beating Koga in a match. =D

Current Team:

Level 26
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psywave

Level 34
-Confusion
-Hypnosis
-Headbutt
-Poison Gas

Level 33
-Confusion
-Recover
-Seismic Toss
-Psybeam

Level 34
-Confusion
-Barrier
-Mega Punch
-Light Screen

Level 26
-Bubblebeam
-Lovely Kiss
-Lick
-Pound

Level 22
-Confusion
-Surf
-Body Slam
-Earthquake

Level 25
-Barrage
-Hypnosis
-Reflect

Now off to Cinnabar Island! :D

Last edited by Alakazam17; December 13th, 2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Ikwaylx
Man with 10000 pronounciations

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ikwaylx
Hey! This sounds fun. I'll join up too!

As for the type, I wanna have fun.. I'll choose fighting and start in yellow, good pal!
By the way, what's the minimum amount of time into the game before using your starter becomes too much?
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Alakazam17

Okay, I'll add you to the list. Welcome! :D

Well, lemme see....*does mental calculations*

Okay, so going through every generation, the longest it would take to get a type is after you have three badges. This is only the case in Red and Blue, where the first Fighting Type is Machop, obtainable in the Rock Tunnel. You don't have to worry about it as you're using Yellow, where Mankey can be found on Route 22.

As for other instances, most can be found before the first or second badges, with just a small few requiring the two badges(ie. Electrike in RSE, Machop in GSC). So basically just use your starter until you reach this point, wherever that may be.
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Ikwaylx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam17 View Post
Okay, I'll add you to the list. Welcome! :D

Well, lemme see....*does mental calculations*

Okay, so going through every generation, the longest it would take to get a type is after you have three badges. This is only the case in Red and Blue, where the first Fighting Type is Machop, obtainable in the Rock Tunnel. You don't have to worry about it as you're using Yellow, where Mankey can be found on Route 22.

As for other instances, most can be found before the first or second badges, with just a small few requiring the two badges(ie. Electrike in RSE, Machop in GSC). So basically just use your starter until you reach this point, wherever that may be.
Excellent! I already started and am well on my way, proper starting post will be done when I beat Brock.
Heh, I picked yellow just because of Mankey. I wouldn't bother with Red/blue anyway, Yellow just beats it altogether.
Old December 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Alakazam17

Hehe, I may have used Yellow. The only thing is, I don't have it, and I never have. :D

Plus Blue was my first Pokemon game, and one of my first games, period. So I just had to start with it. =D
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Ikwaylx

Alright, I thrashed Brock into the ground!

Start:

Whizzed my way through the starting point and traveled to route 22 to catch me a Mankey. Easy capture. Afterwards I deposited Pikachu for being a sick, sick and fat mouse.
Trained my Mankey in route 22 for a bit to level 8 until it learned Low Kick. After that I went my merry way into Viridian Forest, where all the poisonous weedles were taken out.. Oddly enough.. Mass insecticide?
Defeated all the trainers with ease apart from the malicious Metapods.
Arrived at Pewter city, went right to the gym and kicked the gym into a gritty mess! Brock tried to subdue me with his Onix and Bide but failed miserably for the Onix being such a heavy thing.

Team so far:

Mankey
Level 13
Scratch
Leer
Low Kick
Highest Stat: Attack - 30
Lowest Stat: Special - 16

One thing about Mankey: what's up with his back sprite? Does he have tentacles?!
Damn.. Those are some funky arms!

Next part will be done after Misty is beaten and the plot mildly thickens.

I just realised that I'll only be able to get 4 Pokemon during this! I can't get Hitmonchan due to not having a link cable and wanting Hitmonlee anyway so that leaves me with a party that leaves much to desire.
I'm guessing that this isn't going to be easy at all.

Last edited by Ikwaylx; December 13th, 2008 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Adding stuff
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:06 PM
magix7
CO-LEADER OF KODO

Nature: Relaxed
Can i do fire in pokemon crystal? I just started my game over today and chose cyndaquill. might as well do this. haha. I will give it a shot.

CO-LEADER OF KODO!
MESSAGE FOR DETAILS
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Alakazam17

Ikwaylx:
Aiyh, I forgot about that Mankey sprite. Yes, 'funky' is a great word to describe that thing.

magix7:
Well, in this challenge you're supposed to go through all the generations; not just Johto. And starting with Kanto. =P
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Ikwaylx

Quote:
Ikwaylx:
Aiyh, I forgot about that Mankey sprite. Yes, 'funky' is a great word to describe that thing.

The tentacles! Oh my the tentacles!
Anyway, I'm in Mt. Moon at the moment, still thrashing and smashing. It seems too easy! But I know that the moment I reach Sabrina and Koga....

Oh, and Karate Chop? NORMAL? I always found it so blatantly stupid that it wasn't fighting in the first generation. Glad they changed it.
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Alakazam17

Ah, yes. I'm a little better off at this point, seeing as Psychic is still the "unequivocal best type in the game" due to Dark types not existing yet. But once I move on to Crystal, that'll be changed.

Another quirk I'm noticing now that I hadn't before is that NPC's with Fire Types will refuse to use Fire moves on my Starmie, XD. Even when their only alternatives are Roar and/or Growl. XDDD

Likewise, in my battle with Sabrina she refused to use a single Psychic attack on my Kadabra. Instead, I was using Confusion while she Recovered each turn. My strategy was to wait for the confusion, and then use Seismic Toss once she hurt herself. It took me like twenty rounds before that actually happened, but happen it did. :D
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Gulpin
  

Nature: Jolly
I'll take Normal and I'll start as soon as possible. If I can't find my red/blue/yellow, then I'll have to use FR/LG.
Old December 13th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Ikwaylx

Quote:
Another quirk I'm noticing now that I hadn't before is that NPC's with Fire Types will refuse to use Fire moves on my Starmie, XD. Even when their only alternatives are Roar and/or Growl. XDDD
Alright, I beat Misty! I'm moving quick through the game but I'm having fun. It's what you have to expect :D

Ok, I started in route... uhh.. 3? The battles were no problem to me whatsoever, easy peasy. However, I did learn Karate Chop; meaning I can now kick the hide of anything in my way. My Mankey is literally an unstoppable force.
Mount Moon was pretty much the same basic deal, except with more random encounters. I accidentially used a poke ball on a Geodude and caught it.. uhh.. woops? Nonetheless I deposited it when I got to Cerulean.
Found the 'Super Nerd' and what a title that is to call someone! Is it a geek? Is it a troll? NO! It's Super Nerd!
Anyway, I took the Dome fossil because I like the name and I went for the exit.

BUT WAIT

Jesse and James show up to foil my plans. What should I do?
Karate Chop FRENZEH!
I defeated Meowth and Ekans in one, but Koffing managed to survive long enough to poison me.. Good thing I had antidotes or that would be quite a pickle.

Arrived at Cerulean and went straight to the gym again. You guessed it.. I chopped them so hard, the water divided into two!
Now, you may be wondering why I quoted Alakazam. Well, Misty's Starmie kept on using Harden. Seriously, no bubblebeam action here. I find it odd how bad the AI can be in this game, even if they sometimes use X items, they still manage to fail at exposing weaknesses. I found it to be a bit of a gip, as I could've been defeated if Starmie used bubblebeam. Oh well, I thrashed her into the ground (Or should I say waves?)

Current team again

Mankey
Level 22
Karate Chop
Leer
Low Kick
Scratch
Highest Stat: Attack - 48
Lowest Stat: Special - 26

Odd fact: Misty doesn't have red hair in her OW sprite, it's black. Huh...
The Slowbro in Cerulean is replaced with an Electrode in yellow. Why? I have no idea.
Old December 13th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I Date Flaffy's
StreetFighter Till The End

Nature: Adamant
Hey can i do water on my red pwease..........
Old December 13th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

If someone chooses Grass, then I will take Poison. If someone takes Poison, then I will take Grass. This is an awesome idea and is indeed an ultimate challenge. A little bit of planning and research and I'll be ready.
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Alakazam17

Yep, I'll add both of you! And TheAbsol, more than one person can go for any one type, so that isn't a problem. Since you mentioned Grass first, I'll sign you up for that. Let you know if you want Poison instead though.
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Gulpin
  

I wont be able to play. I can't find my SP and even if I could, I probably wont find the charger. Sorry/.
Old December 13th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Ninja Tree
I turn 1 everyday

Thanks for choosing for me since I was having a real tough time. I'll start tommorow.
Old December 14th, 2008, 06:04 AM
Ikwaylx

Does it matter if I use my DS emulator for the Pearl one? I lost my pearl cartridge..
Old December 14th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
Curious: Would an emulator work, using no cheat codes, etc. Just playing it as it's meant to be played? Never owned one of the first generation games... No longer have my GBC to play my Silver, and My 3rd Generation games are missing lol >_<

If I CAN use an emulator, I'd go with Bug if possible, starting in Blue :D (Caterpie stage will be hard...)

Old December 14th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Ikwaylx

Found a very intriguing in game trade..
Cubone for Machoke..
Oh ho ho ho!
Nugget Bridge and beyond

Anyway, I destroyed the Nugget bridge - and I mean destroyed! Every single pokemon fainted in ONE hit. No exaggeration, just pure power.
I'm heading for Vermillion, Mankey is about to evolve into Primeape too as Mankey is currently at level 27.
Saved Bill from the clutches of being a pokemon and got the ticket for the SS Anne. This'll lead to me being able to get cut who I'll teach to a HM slave.

In all, I have planned out my party. It'll be as follows:

In game traded Machamp

Machoke

Primeape

Poliwrath

Hitmonlee

My HM slave isn't important, so there's no real need to say which one I'll use.

NEWSFLASH:
Right after I posted this, Mankey finally evolved into Primeape! Woohoo! Here are the thing's stats:

Primeape
Level 28
Karate Chop
Focus Energy
Low Kick
Rage
Highest Stat: Attack - 75
Lowest Stat: Special - 46

You know what the next generations could use? A fighting type that specialises in Special Attack.

Next part will come after L.T Surge.

Last edited by Ikwaylx; December 14th, 2008 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Mankey evolved
Old December 14th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Ru-Kun
bleh...

I think I'll take part in this challenge using my Yellow version. As for the type it shall be...water! Oh I have a question, since I'm using Yellow version and I have to start with Pikachu, is it okay if I catch a Mankey to use instead of Pikachu until I get to Mount Moon to get a Magikarp?
Old December 14th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Skaterzpenguin
Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D

Nature: Relaxed
Hello, I am planning to sign up for this challenge and I'll be starting in my Red version using my electric type team!!! I just got one question--once you beat the game and when i go play silver do I need to have the same type still or pick another diff. type...? otherwise I'll still do electric. =]

Skaterzpenguin

Last edited by Skaterzpenguin; December 14th, 2008 at 10:47 AM.
Old December 14th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Ikwaylx

Alright, I beat L.T Surge.
Sailors and high voltage ahoy!

My journey continues by going through the Underground path. I found a young girl who was willing to trade a Machoke for a cubone! A sound deal; I'll catch a Cubone sometime when I reach Lavender Town.

Obtained an old rod in town, but deposited it in the PC for being useless for anything but Magikarps. What a shame.. I could've had Poliwag (Will be Wrath) sooner.
Not going to bother getting the bike, I walk fast enough to not care about it and the glitch to enter Cycling Road without a bike further promotes me to not bother with the bike.
Entered the S.S Anne and - oh, you know what happened..
I kicked everybody in the nuts with no problem. My rival I destroyed using rage. In the first gen, rage doesn't stop. Rage will keep on being used until the Pokemon faints or the battle is won, so it's best when it's used wisely.

Got Cut from the captain and taught it to my HM slave 'Bulbaslave' who will be my main cutter. As for Strength/Surf, they will be taught to my normal party as they're decent attacks in their own right.

Anyway, went into LT Surge's gym and easily beat all the trainers. The puzzle was - err - easy this time! I got it straight away with no hitches; you could say it was shockingly lucky! (Ew..)
L.T surge was a pushover with his Raichu. It fainted in two from my Primeape. I preferred the Red/Blue/Green battle with this dude over the yellow one by far.

Anyway, my party now

Primeape
Level 33
Karate Chop
Focus Energy
Low Kick
Rage
Highest Stat: Attack - 89
Lowest stat: Special - 55
Fun fact:
Primeape's lowest stat is actually one point below it's second lowest: defense!

Next part will come when I get to Lavender Town and I pick up my chum Machop!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links