• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Phoenix Flame

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
I am now officially angry 'cause I spent 20 minutes commenting on this and lost it. You now get a shortened version...
Game name: Pokemon Phoenix Flame I originally put a guess of Ho-oh and Moltres here....I was right.

Made in: RPG Maker XP Then why is the thread tagged as a hack?

Maker: Delyemerald2

Original Phoenix Flame: This was a Pokemon hack of FireRed

Introduction:
Hello. I'm Delyemerald2 Hi...*friends* and this is my Pokemon game ( at least, for Pokecommunity ) Pokemon Phoenix Flame. The game is about Ho-Oh and Moltres. This game originally was a hack of Pokemon FireRed. Now it's a game in the RMXP. This game is about Moltres and Ho-Oh having a fight. That leads to some natural disasters. FROM HERE ON IN THE INTRODUCTION NO PLOT ANYMORE. The natural disasters will cause that cities change, Pokemon are becoming sick What do they have to do with people getting illnesses?. All those things. That's why this game to will have the feature battling wild Pokemon with seeing a sprite of them on the screen. ( not for all wild Pokemon, just some. It's like they are legends. ) This post contents all are going to be changed over the time so keep looking. This game includes new tiles, fakemon, new trainers... Blablabla. All the normal "Pokemon Fangame" stuff. Well. Now the story comes!

Story:
You live in a region called Mullenia Cool name...derived from anywhere?. In the region is the mountain Rain Peak Anther cool name...kinda ironic that we're talking about Fire types, though.. Legends say that the sun will stand above the mid part of the peak at each 31 december Alright.... ( I know, it's boring at not for use in the story :P ) Too, on that day Moltres flies out the skies How did a Moltres breed get here? Aren't they more common in Kanto/Orange Archipelago?, over Mullenia.
On a day ( the 31th december, 1 minute over 12 ( 0:01 Digital. ) ) Ho-Oh is being hunted by nobody else then... Team Rocket Halt! Where are we in the continuity? What continuity are we in, for that matter? WHo is their leader? What is their objective for being here?! That's why Ho-Oh flies to Mullenia To avoid TR...? Ho-oh only shows itself to those pure of heart. Unless you have a purely hearted TR 'elite' member (which would shape into an elegant plot), I don't get it.. But then it happened... On that day Mullenia was the teritory of Moltres, so... Moltres v.s. Ho-Oh Territorial battle...remember, they are not equals. Saying so is like placing Regigigas after Wailord., 1Pokedollar for a ticket 50 sales and you get a mail... XD. They both used their strongest attack to defeat each other but failed. Something terrible hapened, though... The sun got so strong and bright =/= Groudon, all the snow melt in 1 minute! Even the places where it always snows it the region are dryed up But they're wet...for all of it to evaporate, it's have to be boiling the land.. The water is damping too but slower.* At the end of the day, the snow came back and the two birds fighted another time to each other, but this time using a fire attack on full power. They hit each other, felt down both in the other half of the region and losed their powers. On that moment, it was colder on the world too So Fire types make the region warm? If so, then this shouldn't be an issue; Ho-oh is't from here and Moltres is just one pkmn. Surely there are plenty other Fire types warming the mood up....
Another thing--Ho-oh can create pkmn at will, the same ability Arceus is held in such high regard for. The difference is that we KNOW firsthandedly that Ho-oh can create powerful emissaries. Ho-oh's three emissaries undoubtedly still report back to their creator, and, thus, if Ho-oh is in trouble, surely the three would dart over there. And, yes, they would get there in time since we know how fast they are...you HAVE to weave them in here someplace.
Meanwhile you start your Pokemon rise. You find a man in black clothes that prevent you from seeing his body, nor his face. His name is Arcaine and you must help him ...help a TR member...?. Later on you find out he's the leader of team Burning Flame who's goal it is to get the hounds, birds and Ho-Oh Lovely.... They need them to catch a legendary fire Pokemon. The Pokemon is called Phoenix Ho-oh is a phoenix ~_~..., master of the sun. At least called that by legends. What legends? Where did they find them? In this region?
Can you cool the plans of team Burning Flame?

eg6d8k.jpg

Name: Fishegg ( Not yet done the name ) I would have called it something derived from caviar, but...I'm curious to see what it'll 'hach' into. Even better, redesign--some shark eggs are in helixes that are spiny and pretty cool. Search a dogfish egg or something, I think...
Type: Water
Credits: Prutser

Last Notes:
Know that you not may use any of the graphics from this moment except the tiles!
This post is going to be changing whole the time so keep looking 'kay...!

delyemerald2

Crytalic Empoleon
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2022
What hapened?! Someone changed this post! This is a hack people. Not a game in the rpg maker!
Requesting someone to delete this tread.

Back