• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Aaaaaaaargh! I WANNA PLAY THIS GAME NOW!!! But i have to wait till tomorrow... This hack looks SOOOOO great, DJG. And unfortunately, my RDRR ended after I´ve beaten Angeallen. And my father can´t find Beta 4 :(
But I´ve finished RoL completely (except for Regirock and Latios, I hacked and made the appear) so I must play this game, DJG, you´re the best!

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Will Team Go-Getters and maybe the hero of RoL make a apperance of some sort in LoG?
If LoG takes place after the last 2 hacks then it be nice to know what happened to them.

пзо

zzirRusty
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
Nice

I Can tell when I see FM's work. (Coz he makes a Logo, and a Logo with pokemon)
I like the colour scheme by the way. its green like mine! xD
This hack is good. and Like shiny gold, its a hack worth Regestering for.

Good luck Jagold!

Years
YES!
Thank you, Jagold!
I've been waiting to see this for a while now! I'll be checking out right away. :)
Btw, congrats on your HoTY awards for RD-RR. <3

EDIT:
Might as well could use some help, hehe.
Well, I just defeated Richard. Now, what do I do next? Is this where the Beta ends or do I need to find the Go-goggles? If so, where do I find them?
Sorry for the long complex question, I just found myself stuck, heh.
So far, this hack is amazing. Best of luck with the rest!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
no it is stated as AREA UNKNOWN but i saw him once more again ! (im playing at VBA )
And what do you do after you beat RIVAL RICHARD ? Is that the end of the beta ?

you are only suppose to see Felinar twice... :\
also, yes, the is the end of the beta, sadly~

Will Team Go-Getters and maybe the hero of RoL make a apperance of some sort in LoG?
If LoG takes place after the last 2 hacks then it be nice to know what happened to them.

Team Go-Getters will be in LoG, but I am not sure about RoL as of now, but Diark and Blitz will be in LoG, though...
Since Diark is the inspiration of the leader of the Dark Organization...

I Can tell when I see FM's work. (Coz he makes a Logo, and a Logo with pokemon)
I like the colour scheme by the way. its green like mine! xD
This hack is good. and Like shiny gold, its a hack worth Regestering for.

Good luck Jagold!

thank you and yeah, FM is a great artist.
also, green's my favorite colour, and I think you can see that... :P

YES!
Thank you, Jagold!
I've been waiting to see this for a while now! I'll be checking out right away. :)
Btw, congrats on your HoTY awards for RD-RR. <3

EDIT:
Might as well could use some help, hehe.
Well, I just defeated Richard. Now, what do I do next? Is this where the Beta ends or do I need to find the Go-goggles? If so, where do I find them?
Sorry for the long complex question, I just found myself stuck, heh.
So far, this hack is amazing. Best of luck with the rest!

thanks so much and yeah, it's the end of the beta. ;)

Years
Aww, that was kind of short. :P
But still, it's just the first Beta. I expect much more on the next one, and wish you best of luck with the rest. Thanks again!

EDIT:
Oh looky, I found a bug.
rdlog01gh6.png

Apparently, all of the books show the same text.

Last edited:

~Darklight~

Dwelling between both sides .
Years
Hey DJG i found the problem . I had two ruby saves in the same folder . one was for LoG and one for a normal ruby where i have seen latios and started the flag . The real save had a little other name .But !VBA didn,t reconize it ... Sorry for the problem ...

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Hmm I'll have to say a little bland in the scripting department
But nice tiles

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
Awesome Hack although i think that the part where Wally catches the ralts is incomplete.I mean he takes your pokemon and it faints like weird.I mean i know it doesnt matter it just didnt make sense and it felt poorly made.My pokemon obliterated the ralts in the first hit and then he says he caught it....

EDIT:oh yeah and uh i just beat wally and was headed to the pokemon center nearby when like my sprite froze and the camera kept moving.I was like walking around but my sprite was nowhere to be seen and i was walking through walls and stuff.

EDIT 2:1 more..I was at the part where you encounter the rival with the charmander in the forest and he like waled out from the forest.After i beat him and he left like... the trees with red things on them(berries?)the red berry like thing were all over the floor close to the warp to the forest.

Last edited:

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
Awesome Hack although i think that the part where Wally catches the ralts is incomplete.I mean he takes your pokemon and it faints like weird.I mean i know it doesnt matter it just didnt make sense and it felt poorly made.My pokemon obliterated the ralts in the first hit and then he says he caught it....

EDIT:oh yeah and uh i just beat wally and was headed to the pokemon center nearby when like my sprite froze and the camera kept moving.I was like walking around but my sprite was nowhere to be seen and i was walking through walls and stuff.

....um, that has been said and reported, flip through pages to see....

Rainbow City? shouldn't that be a colorful city? why not make tiles of different colors?

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
ı played your two hack games before and ı celabrate you for this wonderful games
ı wanna ask something
can you swıtch poke ability
ıt willl good ıf ve play by nev pokemon ability
ex :darkaı and bad dreams (ı played your hack games reign of legend an darkai ability was levitate ) hah what do you say?

Blaze Heatnix

Aura Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2010
We all like you DJG and thx for everything even thought you had school you did your best to me i think your number on oh and sry im KARCOOM from youtube but i resend you a message and i now you dont quite read messages but it sais SORRY so yeah...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

Sk8er Prince gave a suggestion which was really needed in LoG, to have Pokéballs early in the game. So I did and here is the person who will give you some catching items. ;)

GuardiaPath2.png

also, Rainbow City is done with mapping, finally.
I was busy with real life so it took me some days to finish mapping it. :\

not mush of an update, but meh~

---oOo---​

Aww, that was kind of short. :P
But still, it's just the first Beta. I expect much more on the next one, and wish you best of luck with the rest. Thanks again!

EDIT:
Oh looky, I found a bug.
rdlog01gh6.png

Apparently, all of the books show the same text.

tsk... I always forget to script those notebooks... -__-
I will script those tomorrow, and hopefully, I can remember doing so...

Hey DJG i found the problem . I had two ruby saves in the same folder . one was for LoG and one for a normal ruby where i have seen latios and started the flag . The real save had a little other name .But !VBA didn,t reconize it ... Sorry for the problem ...

Eheheheh... :P So that's why...
No problem...

Those are some lovely tiles djg. <3
Hope to see more soon.

Good luck~

Thanks~
Credits to both Pounder_Zeikku and TehTehTehTeh for those lovely tiles.

Hmm I'll have to say a little bland in the scripting department
But nice tiles

thanks~

already on the bugs and glitches list...

yeah, I already know that.
Nicolas reported that to me.
It is fixed now, but not yet fixed on the current beta available... :\

EDIT 2:1 more..I was at the part where you encounter the rival with the charmander in the forest and he like waled out from the forest.After i beat him and he left like... the trees with red things on them(berries?)the red berry like thing were all over the floor close to the warp to the forest.

screenshot please... :\
was it a threatening glitch?

Rainbow City? shouldn't that be a colorful city? why not make tiles of different colors?

The name of the city didn't came from the colours of the town.
It came from the town's history (which is still being written by me). ;)

ı played your two hack games before and ı celabrate you for this wonderful games
ı wanna ask something
can you swıtch poke ability
ıt willl good ıf ve play by nev pokemon ability
ex :darkaı and bad dreams (ı played your hack games reign of legend an darkai ability was levitate ) hah what do you say?

thanks but I don't know how to add new abilities...

Hey jagold!
One question:

Are you goint to visit the Go-Getters' base in the game? I know it's above Silkwind Path, am I right?

nope... Their base is on Guardia Path.
but even so, their base was long destroyed since humans now took over the region... :\
but I am still planning on making the player meeting the Go-Getters, not sure where, but it will be in the plot. ;)

We all like you DJG and thx for everything even thought you had school you did your best to me i think your number on oh and sry im KARCOOM from youtube but i resend you a message and i now you dont quite read messages but it sais SORRY so yeah...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

sorry---for what? :\
but yeah, I kinda don't reply to messages in my YouTube account... :\
sorry about that.

also, thanks and belated merry xmas to you. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
do you know ds moves to add game ? is it possible?ı thiink ı saw before :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back