The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 27th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Da Man
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44tim44 View Post
The new Beta is awsome Haruki,
but I'm stuck, I can't find the Mist stone anywhere.
I have all badges(except the last)
I have All HMs
and I've helphed prof Tim in Johto.
xD, Where is that Mist stone, I'm going crazy about it!

//44tim44
Then you mind telling us where Strength, Rock Smash and Waterfall is please.

I can't even get access to the Haunted Forest and Team Rocket's Warehouse yet and I got 7 badges .

Edit: Found Rock Smash
Spoiler:
In the Menson hotal spa but you must have the Psi Badge to get back there

Now I bet the last 2 HMs are in areas requiring Rock Smash .

Last edited by Da Man; December 27th, 2008 at 09:06 AM.
Old December 27th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evil 4 Life

darn spent atleast 3hrs looking for it, but cant find that damn mist stone anywhere. but i was able to get into the haunted forest however the rockets just talked to the lady and thats it they dont move or initiate any battles :S is that normal?
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:36 PM
tImE
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil 4 Life View Post
darn spent atleast 3hrs looking for it, but cant find that damn mist stone anywhere. but i was able to get into the haunted forest however the rockets just talked to the lady and thats it they dont move or initiate any battles :S is that normal?
Eh, no not exactly, they're supposed to practically
do the same thing as the goons on Three Island in FR...
Old December 27th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Evil 4 Life

Quote:
Eh, no not exactly, they're supposed to practically
do the same thing as the goons on Three Island in FR...
umm wat would that be? theyre basically just blocking my path, i mean she says over my dead body and then the rockets says over ur dead body huh? and thats it. no fight or anything..is that normal or do i have to get something 1st? and u know anything about the mist stone?
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:24 PM
tImE
It's still me, 44tim44 ;)

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
umm wat would that be? theyre basically just blocking my path, i mean she says over my dead body and then the rockets says over ur dead body huh? and thats it. no fight or anything..is that normal or do i have to get something 1st? and u know anything about the mist stone?
They're supposed to one after another battle with you, til
the Rocketgirl does, they then should leave.
This is most likely caused by Cheating or use of a bad ROM, since
UPS is very strict with super clean ROMs.
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Nature: Lax
Quote:
They're supposed to one after another battle with you, til
the Rocketgirl does, they then should leave.
This is most likely caused by Cheating or use of a bad ROM, since
UPS is very strict with super clean ROMs.
No, he just hasn't been to a required area first.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:48 PM
funguy10
Togepi

The girl in the Eagolu City Pokemon Center says that the gym in CINNIBAR is CLOSED and that the KEY is in the BURNED OUT MANSION. Shouldn't she say that the gym in EAGOLU is BLOCKED and that the MIST STONE is in WHEREVER IT IS?
Old December 27th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Imaginate
Beginning Trainer

Oh my god I feel stupid, Ive got 5 badges and atm I cant find surf ANYWHERE >< *runs around looking*
Oh and by the way, awesome hack, its really hard finding a proper finished hack xD (I know its not completely finished, but its nearly finished :D and also if anyone could name me a hack thats completely finished (other than brown) Id be grateful

nevermind, found it xD

Last edited by Imaginate; December 27th, 2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old December 27th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Wow, I too wonder what happened to that change.

Surf: Go through Castro Forest.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old December 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Nature: Bold
Oh, maaan. I've looked through every nook and cranny in every little inch of Rijon, yet I can't find the Mist Stone. And that Blue Aura script thing doesn't have any flags or anything...is that meant to be like that?

Eargh.

Last edited by Ninja Caterpie; December 27th, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old December 27th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Yoshimi
Good Vibrations

I'm only at merson cave, and i love the game so far. However, i think i found a minor scripting error. whenever i chose the helix fossil, the nerd actually walks on the dome fossil and picks it up. I'm using the squirrels rom, and i would provide a screenshot, but i can't find the picture.
Old December 27th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Caterpie View Post
Oh, maaan. I've looked through every nook and cranny in every little inch of Rijon, yet I can't find the Mist Stone. And that Blue Aura script thing doesn't have any flags or anything...is that meant to be like that?

Eargh.
Oh, that's right! You gotta talk to Daddy. D:

That's Our Switch.
Old December 27th, 2008, 05:02 PM
SKYNET
Beginning Trainer

i cant find a working rom anywhere
can someone help me (Pm Me)
Old December 27th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Evil 4 Life

i finally beat the elite four :), awesome beta haruki!!! btw i got the parent consent thing for the national pass but my dad isnt at his house :S do i have to wait till the next beta for this?
Old December 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Free_Bird
Beginning Trainer

i have a bunch of questions regarding the beta.

how do i evolve eevee into espeon/umbreon?
are there any d/p pokemon in the game?
if there are which ones and is it possible to evolve pkmn like electabuzz and magmar into their higher levels?
how do the trading pokemon evolve (including the ones that need hold items like kingdra)
Old December 27th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Quote:
i finally beat the elite four :), awesome beta haruki!!! btw i got the parent consent thing for the national pass but my dad isnt at his house :S do i have to wait till the next beta for this?
The answer can be found - talk to Daddy's chair.

And another new update.

Definite while
December 28th 2008

Yes, I was fully aware that the old map was ugly and outdated compared to many of the new areas in the game. It's good to refresh something every once in a while. (Especially since the map hasn't been touched for years.)

That's Our Switch.
Old December 27th, 2008, 09:13 PM
jin47
Beginning Trainer

i cant play this T_T when i patch it using my CLEAN ROM it says failed..
Old December 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

It means your ROM really isn't as clean a ROM as it seems.

There's a way to patch to a ROM while ignoring the patching, but don't ask for help if you get problems while trying to play the game. With Tsukuyomi UPS open, select "Apply patch to a new file". For the "UPS patch file to apply:", select the rijonAdventures patch. For the "Source input file to apply patch to:", select the clean FireRed ROM. For the "Target to write patched file to:", type up a filename to save the patched ROM as. (It should end with .gba for it to work with other programs.) Tick "Bypass checksum validation".

The reason people find glitches in their games that nobody else finds is because IPS doesn't care about the target ROM even when the ROM they're trying to patch is definitely not clean. UPS does care about the target ROM, so that if the checksum is valid, the bugs are indeed in the patch and not the ROM you're trying to play.

That's Our Switch.
Old December 28th, 2008, 12:06 AM
kingofcourt
Beginning Trainer

i dunno whether is a bug or something but after i caught articuno, it appears its not gone and its still there. i keep killing it for exp of course but after many times of killing, its still there.
Old December 28th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Wiggles
Beginning Trainer

Spoiler:
Get the go goggles from merson spa in the ladies part. Go to egaulou park and go into the cave all the way to the exit. in that area you will find an item with numbers and letters (mx79 somthing) go to hayward with that item and surf to the left of the city. go to the house...and you will find somtura (i think the creator of thsi game) and he'll give u strength for the camera

happy gaming :D
Old December 28th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofcourt View Post
i dunno whether is a bug or something but after i caught articuno, it appears its not gone and its still there. i keep killing it for exp of course but after many times of killing, its still there.
Hmm, so that issue is still there, huh?

Before you wonder, I can't figure it out either. :x

(Guess I'll replace the script.)

That's Our Switch.
Old December 28th, 2008, 12:33 AM
kingofcourt
Beginning Trainer

u don't get what i meant? lol. sry maybe my english is poor. i mean that articuno is there even how many times i kill it. zapdos and moltres don't have this problem.
Old December 28th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofcourt View Post
u don't get what i meant? lol. sry maybe my english is poor. i mean that articuno is there even how many times i kill it. zapdos and moltres don't have this problem.
He means he can't figure out what's wrong with it...

And Daddy ain't doin' nothing...Neither daddy says anything beyond their normal texts.
Old December 28th, 2008, 02:59 AM
jerryonhere
Wonder if I may come back..

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jerryonhere Send a message via Yahoo to jerryonhere
Great! I have all the HM but I need to find out where is the Mist Stone and the Last gym.
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Da Man
The One and Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggles View Post
@ da man...i got the strength hm

Spoiler:
Get the go goggles from merson spa in the ladies part. Go to egaulou park and go into the cave all the way to the exit. in that area you will find an item with numbers and letters (mx79 somthing) go to hayward with that item and surf to the left of the city. go to the house...and you will find somtura (i think the creator of thsi game) and he'll give u strength for the camera

happy gaming :D
Thanks for that, now to find Waterfall and the Mist Stone.....
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links