• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Void Beyond the Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Pokemon Adventures; The Void Beyond the Rainbow

"We live in a world with no true happiness; we question those who stand in our way. We wish to safe our world… By defeating those who get in our way, we; Team Empress vow to take our world of Pokemon into our hands. By doing so, we can create a new world just for us and Pokemon to be truly happy. If you're against us, then you're against the dreams of Pokemon…"

PLOT
Greetings, welcome to the world of Pokemon. In the world of Pokemon, it is a huge world with many exotic creatures, people who are known as Pokemon Trainers who use them for command, or even as pets.

Now, you are going to become a Pokemon Trainer, after receiving your Pokemon, you will have them as a valuable partner, as well as you'll meet several comrades as friends. Just like you, your Pokemon will be quite unique, which makes you special. While traveling your homeland known as Faria, you are trying to collect the badges of the cities in the region; you are trying to becoming a Pokemon Master.

3 years ago, in the region above the Faria region, Herion was under a crisis with these criminals known as Team Empress. Their plans were foiled by 2 kids and all of the eight gym leaders of the region. Now they've come back planning to take over all of the Pokemon in the Faria region.

As a resident of a town known as Houtei Town, you finally wanted to fulfill your dream to start on a Pokemon journey, as you head off to the laboratory, you receive your Pokemon and your tools to become a great trainer.

One of your jobs as a Pokemon Trainer will be to catch wild Pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not. It's all up to you.

There are several items and balls in order to catch Pokemon to become on your side. Your final goal is to defeat the eight gym leader around Herion in order to compete in the Elite Four so you can become the Pokemon Champion. Be careful though, they will use their full power in order to beat you.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow Pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best Pokemon trainer of all time. Remember, this is as if you owned these Pokemon, let's get onto the rules!

RULES
Sorry, I won't let you to be able to catch Legendaries in this RPG; it just takes the fun out of the game.
I want you become your character, become your personality and make this RPG a lot more fun
I want you be active, it's a very important part of an RPG, if you are going away for a while, PM me, so I know why you aren't posting, if you don't I'll have to kick you because I won't know why you weren't posting. It'll be too late after that.
I want you have FUN, I don't see the point of role-playing if your not even having fun. You'll be kicked out if you don't, sorry that's how it's going to work.
In your sign-up, you'll have to use this password; Happy New Year!

The Character Sheet
Character Name: What is your Character's name
Birth Date: What day was your character born
Appearance: What does your character look like
Personality: What is your person's personality; this is how your person acts
History: What is the history of your character, it has to be at least a paragraph
Preferred Started: Which Pokemon would you like

Pokemon
Chikorita (alipeewee)
Spr_4d_152.png

Level: 5
Type: Grass
Ability: Overgrow
Attacks: Tackle, Growl
Nature: Random

Torchic (Gewitterdrache)
Spr_4d_255_m.png

Type: Fire
Ability: Blaze
Attacks: Scratch, Growl

Piplup (FrozenSnowman)
Spr_4p_393.png

Type: Water
Ability: Torrent
Attacks: Pound, Growl

Pikachu (The Kricket)
Spr_4p_025_f.png

Type: Electric
Ability: Static
Attacks: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip

Dratini (Dark_Link14)
Spr_4d_147.png

Type: Dragon
Ability: Shed Skin
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave

PLUS ONE WILD CARD (Taken)

Accepted Roleplayers
1. alipeewee (Chikorita)
2. Gewitterdrache (Torchic)
3. FrozenSnowman (Piplup)
4. The Kricket (Pikachu)
5. Dark_Link14 (Dratini)
6. Sumner (Duskull)
7. Pikalover10 (Slakoth)

Gameplay
The RPG will start when everyone has been accepted; I can't start when people are still trying to apply.

I won't play in this RPG; I'm the Game Master of this RPG. I'll run certain NPCs, for example, I'll be Prof. Korin, and other special NPCs. I'll also set up the areas where you'll explore.

The only things the players can control are their own characters and that character's Pokemon. Please do not try to 'God Mod' and control other people's characters or Pokemon, or wild Pokemon either, only when you're trying to capture them. Basically, you can fight the wild Pokemon, but I will be the one who decides if you catch it or not and how powerful it is depending on the quality of your post.

Anybody can post, but only after I grade your post, no order what so ever. After mostly everyone made most of their posts, I'll move on to the next area. You'll need a trainer card as well to RPG. Any other questions can be answered by reading the rules, although you should've read them before even bothering to RPG. Good luck to all of you.

Faria Map
FariaMap.png

Houtei Town: In Progress
Route Green: In Progress

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Character Name: Matthew
Birth Date: February 19, 1994 (assuming the rp takes place now)

Appearance: Matthew's personality comes quite clear when anybody looks at him. Timid and shy, Matthew has quite a gentle face with large gray eyes and a small nose and mouth that he almost never uses to smile. Coming from a village far away, Matthew still wears the clothes that came from there; a long sleeve maroon shirt with a black vest over it. The same black pants and dark maroon boots are on his legs and feet. His appreance comes off as odd to many people who look at him, but Matthew should not be underestimated. Even though he isn't the fighting type, Matthew is extremely fit and could probably clobber anybody who messed with him.

Personality: Just like mentioned before, Matthew is extremely shy and timid around strangers and even children his own age. He considers himself a loner and hides himself from the world except his family and two friends, Brandon and Tyshee. Instead of talking, Matthew focuses all his energy on the most important and essential things in life with as much determination and effort as possible. Some kids consider him strange and not enjoyable to be around, but Matthew sees it as a way for him to survive and prosper. This has made him quite intelligent and observative of the world. In the face of danger, Matthew tries to use stratagy and intellect instead of raw force and stupid bravery like his friend, Tyshee. Even though he is not respected by many kids, adults see him as gifted and special at everything he does.

History: All Matthew ever wanted out of life was to please his father. Growing up as a blacksmith's son in a faraway land, all Matthew wanted was to be a blacksmith as well and to be even better than his father. He started as an apprentice for him at a very young age and worked hard everyday to reach his ultimate goal. Always working, Matthew never made any true friends until the day he saw a boy drowning in the river while collecting supplies. With much force, Matthew managed to pull the boy out and rescue him. After recovering, the boy introduced himself as Brandon and his best friend, Tyshee. The three had always been friends since.

Matthew's new friends gave him more strength to work harder than ever before. He did double the work and put in double the force until he one day earned his father's trust. Matthew was given the oppurtunity to make his own sword and earn the title as blacksmith. It was the greatest moment of Matthew's life, but he felt strange as well. He realized even with his greatest achievement that his life was still empty. He was still that shy and timid boy that he was when he was young. So he gave himself his next big challenge. Packing his bags, he decided to go on his own quest to become a stronger and more determined person.

Preferred Started: Dratini

(btw Happy New Year!!)

Last edited:

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
Years
Edited!
Character Name: Zane
Birth Date: The Eighth of February
Appearance: Bout 5' 10'', weighs 152 pounds. Ice blue eyes, Hair is brown, short, and straight. Wears a Lance-type jacket and black jeans. White, but with a slight tan. One of his arms has a curved Humerous, as that one was broken and never regained the proper shape. He has a very accurately serious look about him. Under his jacket he has a T-Shirt with a picture of a Beldum, a Metang, and a Metagross.
Personality: Zane is heavily introverted and doesn't like too many people to be around. However, he is highly intelligent and creative. Rather frail, probably wouldn't do well in a fight. Zane is insecure about himself, and beleives that his torchic, which evolves into Combusken then Blaziken, can be the muscle to his brain. Distrustful of people, always on the lookout for backstabbing. He feels that People are cruel to others, an finds that Pokemon are better than that. In fact, he holds the beleif that Pokemon are better than people, and feels honored to catch, train, and be around them.
History: Zane was born on the 8th of February and since then was an odd little boy. He was small, slept little, and didn't laugh or cry much. Ever since he was 5, he was raised by his father, as his mother got in an unlikely accident involving a piece of toast, a persian, and an electrode. As a child, he openly expressed insecurity about himself, but always did well in class and learned the ways of Pokemon well. In 5th grade, though, a large bully named John broke 2 of his ribs and an arm. This made Zane scared of too many people being around and he desired to retreat. As time progressed, the introversion grew steadily more prominent. Soon, he would barely talk at school, and would openly seek empty tables at lunch to be alone. Now he desires to be a great Pokemon Trainer, or even a Master. He decided to take Torchic to balance out his frailty and introversion.
Preferred Started: Torchic Please (Can I make it have a Brave nature?)
P.S. Happy New Year!

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
Happy New Year, rii-chii! Oh, so that's what happened to Team Empress. I kept wondering about them, but nice detail!

Character Name: Charlie ('Chip') Russock

Birth Date: 1st April

Appearance: Chip has short, spiky blond hair which he normally keeps under his cap. His round eyes are a dark green, but have a friendly glint to them that instantly makes him seem trustworthy. In contrast to this, his front left tooth is chipped, hence the nickname. Chip is slightly below average height, at five and a half feet tall and has a rounded, but definitely not fat, physique. Normally, he wears a yellow or green t-shirt and a black jacket as well as drainpipe jeans and ratty black trainers

Personality: Chip is a very happy-go-lucky sort of person and is more the type to seize the day than to be entirely sure of his safety. He would describe himself as brave and daring, though some might simply call him reckless. Chip is also very cheerful and funny, (at least, he finds himself hilarious) as such, it is very rare to find him upset or angry. However, when Chip is annoyed, he can become sullen and withdrawn for days or weeks at a time. Chip also has a slightly quirky sense of humour which other people find either weird or hilarious.

History: At the age of nine, Chip got his nickname when he got into an argument with his father's Raichu and ended up being punched in the face, gaining a chipped tooth and a hilarious story to tell. Luckily, his mother's ninetales intervened before he went from being chip-toothed to no-toothed. Apart from this, Chip has mostly led an uneventful life and has never even left Houtei Town. He parents moved to Faira from Herion after the kerffuffle with Team Empress tainted their vision of what had seemed to be a perfect world. Chip, as such, has been fascinated by the region of Herion and holds a wish to someday visit there.

Preferred Starter: Chikorita

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
alipeewee: Happy New Year to you too! :D But since Dratini is already reserved, you might want to choose another Pokemon, unless Dark Link wants to reserve a different Pokemon :O But it's a good SU :]

Gewitterdrache27: Just expand on appearance and personality a little bit, then I'll accept the Brave Torchic. Pending

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Here's my SU. I was typing in a hurry so could you please tell me if there is something you want me to edit.

Name: Jack Heart (Nickname: The Unlucky Heart)

Birthday: February 13th

Personality: Jack is sincere and honest. He just wants to make friends, but is constantly made fun of because of his birthday and his sensitivity. He is incredibly insecure and when bullied will run away and cry. His tendency to cry makes him a source of pity and also is what makes him able to comfort sad people. Behind the tears Jack is actually very smart, however, few people know. Jack also has trouble making friends because of how shy he is. His movements are hesitant and slow. He rarely asks for help from people and has trouble speaking with salesclerks.

Appearance: He is about four feet and eight inches and has sparkling blue eyes. His hair is black straight and short; the back of his hair comes down to about where his eyes would be if they were in the back of his head and the front just barely touches his glasses. He generally wears short sleeved shirts and pants. He also wears glasses and carries a backpack around.

History: He was born on Friday the thirteenth and so was nick-named the unlucky heart after his mother died shortly after birth. He's lived in Vermillion city home schooled for a while until the next February 13th on a Friday when his father died of a heart attack on his birthday and he was taken to live in Rustboro City at an orphanage and attend the Trainer School. He was finally completely abandoned when he began turning fourteen and February Friday the thirteenth was to come again. A mysterious man offered to take him to a new land on his birthday and he went to the Faria region.

Perferred starter: Jolly Piplup

Happy New Years (Almost forgot)

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Awww man! I was hoping to get in to this....Oh well if any pokemon are left open Rii - Chii please reserve it for me and let me know...I'll give ya my SU ASAP if there is an open pokemon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Awww man! I was hoping to get in to this....Oh well if any pokemon are left open Rii - Chii please reserve it for me and let me know...I'll give ya my SU ASAP if there is an open pokemon.
Same here. If there are any Pokemon left over let me know and I'll post an SU as soon as I can.

Years
  • MA
  • Seen Feb 16, 2009
here's my SU, tell me if there is anything I need to do to improve it.

Name: Thomas Anderson
Birthday: The Ninth of December

Appearance: Thomas is around 5 foot 11 inches, with hazel eyes. He is thin and hardy from his constant exploration, and is always covered in scrapes and bruises because of said adventures. He is not conventionally handsome, his face is to long, his jaw protrudes to much, but nonetheless, he is not terrible to look upon. He dresses mostly in hardy clothes, wearing cargo pants and long sleeve shirts. He also wears a bandana, to keep sweat, and hair, out of his eyes.

Personality: At heart Thomas is an adventurous person, all his life he wanted nothing more then to see the world. Because of this, he is always curious, always wanting to try new things. In addition to this curiosity, Thomas can at times be a bit flighty, as he prefers trying new things rather then continuing old "boring" things. This means that he, often, does not end up treating things seriously. Despite this, he is rather brave, and once he is challenged he will never give up until he succeeds, only then will he try something new. Once you get past this, he is a good natured, well adjusted, teenager, who is generally cheerful, and happy. But, due to his unusual nature, he is not very comfortable around people, preferring Pokémon for company

History: Thomas has lived his entire life in Houtei Town, his parents moved there just before he was born. Although Thomas was happy living in Houtei, he spent most of his youth exploring, which did not endear him to many of the people in the town, especially his teachers. They labeled him "irresponsible" and "flighty" and said that he would have no future in anything if he did not "focus". Because of this, Thomas become something of an outcast, more at home with the wild then people. Because of this Thomas's childhood was rather lonely, until one day while walking, he saw a Pokémon. For years Thomas wandered the woods alone, with only the wild Pokémon for company, and grew to look on the Pokémon as friends and comrades. So he jumped at the chance to have a Pokémon of his own.

Preferred Starter: Pikachu

PS. Happy New Years!

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
Alright so here's my SU post,

Character Name: Gage
Birthday: The twenty sixth of April

Appearance: A bigger than average guy Gage is about 6'2 and weighs in to roughly 210lbs. Has long sandy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Wears a very common outfit of cargo pants and a gray shortsleeve T-shirt, but in colder situations will wear a long black coat. He is almost always seen with at least a small smile on his face.

Personality: An amiable young man Gage will do anything for his friends due to his feirce loyalty. Very eager and determined to reach his goals.. even if it has to be at a steady pace. Can be a very patient trainer and does everything he can to help his pokemon grow strong and fit.

History: Gage was born in the Herion region where his father was a scientest but at the age of eight his father rushed him and his mother quickly out of Herion for fear that their home town had become a base to the new up and coming Team Empress. Gage and his mother had never heard from his father agian.
A year later Gages mother suddenly fell ill with a disease that kept her bed ridden. Because he had to stay home and care for his mother Gage was never able to leave on his journey at the age of ten. His mothers disease bean to turn for the worse and on the day before Gages 15th birthday she passed away leaving him everything that she had ever owned.
Now that Gage has nothig holding him back hes decided to approach the local professor for a pokemon and begin his pokemon journey.

Prefered Started: Wild Card- Duskull (Impish Nature)

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
Character Name: April White
Birth Date: October 13

Appearance: April has short brown hair that reaches her shoulder with a single black stripe running through it. Her hazel eyes will often look at a person in boredom to hide her true feelings or because she really doesn't like that person. She wears black, fingerless gloves, blue jeans and a sleeveless black shirt. Her black jacket that is filled with holes is constantly tied around her waist, and will only put it on when the temperature is in the 30's. The cold doesn't really bother her. April also has a single gold hoop earing in her left ear.

Personality: April really doesn't like anyone, but she does tolerate the few that she sort of does. Not really liking certain people, per se, but more like tolerating and amusing them. April can be pretty aloof, especially when she is forced to talk to people, and the therefore looks as if she is being rude and simply ignoring them. This is actually true, because she really doesn't care what other people have to say. They never cared enough for her, so it's quite alright in her books. April loves to read and take long walks, and although she may sort of seem lazy, she can be pretty determined when she wants to, although she does have a habit of quiting most of the time because she is the biggest procrastinator you'll ever meet.

History: Even though April was born in October, she was still named April, because apparently her mother wanted her born in April. April is pretty sure that her mother was drunk when she named her. Her father just sort of lives with her. He does the occasional construction job that pays enough for food while her mother works at the grocery store. April, although she is 18, works in a bar to make money. As she lives in a poorer community, no one really cares. She got her piercing when she started this job because the manager's insane Pikachu, whom has ten piercings per ear, has a habit of wanting to pierce others. It had already gotten to a few dozen wild pokemon before it wanted to move onto people. April just thinks the electric mouse is as drunk as the inhabitants of the bar she works at but doesn't really care. The crazy female Pikachu helps the night go faster.

Preferred Started: Wild Card: Riolu. If not, may I have a Scyther please?

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
Wow, going out and this many posts? :O
Dark_Link14: Alright, I'm surprised your not using a game character, anyways, can't wait to see you play :D Accepted

Gewitterdrache: I'm glad you editied, it looks alot better. Accepted

alipeewee: Well, I hope you do well with Chikorita! And if the roleplays lasts that long, we'll be heading off to Herion after the Elite Four! :D Accepted

FrozenSnowman: No need to change, it's a nice SU with the bad luck :O Accepted

The Kricket: Alright, I'm glad you reserved Pikachu, these roleplay signups are pretty good :D Accepted

Sumner:
Yay, I love Duskull :D Anywyays Happy New Year's back! Accepted

WolfWhispers:
Please read the rules. Denied

OOC:
For those 3 who wanted to be in the roleplay, you have to make a pretty good signup, but you have to pick your Pokemon yourselves :O Anyways, we'll be starting with Chapter 1!

Chapter 1:
Houtei Town

Number of Posts: 1

"Dreams can be created if you strive… even my sister Prof. Marine has recreated her dream, so why can't I…?" Prof. Korin

"As the sun rose in the windy town of Houtei Town, Prof. Korin was ready to meet the trainers coming for Pokemon. She was anxious to meet all of the youngsters coming to her lab today. However, she had some doubt to hand out Pokemon so easy. She has prepared a test for those trainers to prove they're worthy. When the test is done, they'll receive a Pokedex, Poke Balls, along with a Faria Map. As well, they are registered into the Faria Gym Leader Challenge. Prof. Korin just hopes that the trainers are pure within their hearts and that she has made the right choice."

Description
A windy town which is located south of the Faria region, the town holds a beautiful meadow along the shore of the seas. Prof. Korin, the Faria region professor resigns within Houtei Laboratory.

Prof. Korin
ProfKorinDPP.png

Description
The local professor, she handles the start of the Pokemon trainer career. She is the younger sister of Prof. Marine, the professor and former champion of the Herion region.

Pokemon
Clamperl
Spr_4d_366.png

Type: Water
Ability: Shell Armor
Attacks: Clamp, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Iron Defense
Nature: Lax

Purpose of this town
To tell your tale of heading to the lab, past Prof. Korin's test by beating her, and leave town.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years
OOC: damn, I just realized that I've signed up for two RPs within an hour and chosen Chikorita in both of them *facepalm* I also decided to try titles for my chapters.

Chip meets a Chik!

"Chip? Get up! You have to go see Professor Korin!" Chip chuckled a little as he thought of a few jokes involving the phrase 'get up' and the rather attractive Professor, but decided to keep them to himself for now. Levering himself into a crumpled, but technically upright position, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, groaning as he did. Yawning, he wandered over to the window.
"Mum? What time is it?" he called, slightly confused
"It's almost eleven and you're meant to be there at half past!" his mother replied, frantically frying...err...something on the ancient gas cooker. Chip's mother, unlike most mums, was not particularly gifted in the kitchen. Chip staggered into the shower, grabbing a bottle of shampoo in the hope that today might just be the day that his hair finally lay flat. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't. Quickly, he pulled on his favourite yellow t-shirt and drainpipes before slipping on his black jacket and slinging his dark blue hiker's rucksack over his shoulders.
"Mum!" he bellowed through to the kitchen, "I'm leaving!" Instantly, she came running through, still holding a pan of what looked like charred bacon.
"But you haven't had your fried eggs yet!" she cried, causing Chip to take another look at the pan. To be fair, it probably didn't taste like bacon. Not that it would taste much like eggs either.
"Errr...well, I can't eat fried eggs, mum, I need carbs, not fat! I'll just grab a cereal bar." His mum's face fell.
"But someone's got to eat these eggs." Chip shrugged.
"Why don't you?"
"Because they're disgusting, I already tried one." Chip grinned. His mother was a genuine weirdo, no doubt about it.
"Thanks anyway...I think. See you mum." He hugged her; very aware that this would be the last time he would be home for a very long time. She hugged him back, then stepped back a little and smiled. Without saying anything else, Chip pushed open the door, glanced at his watch, muttered a few unprintable words and started jogging to the lab.

Though of course, one of the advantages of living in a small village was that everywhere was nearby, so the journey to Houtei Laboratory took less than five minutes. Chip arrived to see a few kids already there, but definitely only a few. Good, not late but not here first either. Chip wandered up to where there seemed to be some kind of action happening. The small crowd of trainers cheered, then dispersed, revealing a boy nursing a slightly injured looking Duskull. He petted it a little, then they walked off and Chip stepped forwards.
"SO, we have our NEXT contender!" a woman shouted from the other end of the room and Chip realized with a start that this entire end of the room was actually a battling arena. Smiling, the woman - Professor Korin - threw a Pokeball to Chip. He deftly caught it and released the creature inside. A green quadruped with a large leaf on its cranium burst out, with a cry of:
"Chiko, Chiko!" Chip grinned. A Chikorita eh? Not bad...Meanwhile, Professor Korin released a Clamperl at the other end of the room.
"This is quite simple," she called, "You just have to beat me, and you get to keep the Chikorita and you get a dex, balls and map, as well as entry into the official Pokémon league challenge." Chip gulped nervously; he hadn't expected to be battling so soon.
"Umm...let's try Tackle, Chikorita!" he called and the Pokémon obliged, charging forwards towards the blue shellfish.
"Use Iron Defence!" the Prof called and Clamperl slammed itself shut and shimmered, turning a faintly metallic grey. Chikorita ploughed straight into it, but simply fell back, with a large bruise on its head. Luckily, Clamperl was still hiding in its shell and that gave Chip a chance to recover.
"Just get up close to it for now!" he cried and Chikorita leapt forwards, skidding to a halt inches in front of Clamperl. The Bivalve Pokémon didn't respond.
"Alright, kick it!" he shouted and Chikorita grinned, then spun around and booted Clamperl, sending it flying through the air and skimming Prof. Korin's head before slamming into a wall. It bounced off and opened up its shell to see out, just in time to receive a full on Tackle attack. Clamperl was thrown into the air and fell at some speed towards the ground, before hitting in a powerful impact. The professor smiled.
"Alright, here is your Pokedex and map and here are your balls. POKEBALLS." she added, seeing the look on Chip's face. He grinned and gratefully accepted the items, shoving them into his backpack. Then, he bent down.
"So, Chikorita, are you ready for this?" he asked. The Pokémon just shrugged, with all four shoulders at once. Chip grinned.
"Now that's the kind of attitude I like! Let's get going, Chik!"
"Chiko, Chiko!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back