• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
Beat Equality River Gym, then go to the Rijon Tunnel (entrance north of Castro Valley). You must meet with a person named Nina in the ice part of the tunnel.
Hmm i beat him and i was there too, but nothing happened! Nina?! Is this the person who stays in front of the entrance of that ice-cave? because inside of it theres noone...

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
What is up with the "????????" item I got at the top of Cycling Foothill.

Also, a few more questions and comments:

Will you be able to battle Whitney in a future release?
Will you be able to visit the areas in Azalea that are blocked by Slowpokes?

Also, I don't like how the route East of Azelea just dead ends into trees. You could make the whole route and just have huge boulders blocking acess to Union Cave like in Brown.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
Ok, Im going to list a couple minor errors I found. Just for you to fix in the next release :P

In mt boulder cave, one of the rock tiles next to the boulder in the top left is walkable, but that doesnt really matter as you need strength to get that far anyway (it lets you skip a boulder)

Further when I caught the arcticuno its "poké tile" didnt dissapear, so I could fight it again,

And finally the revive you can get in azalea is infinite, you grab it, move a square and it pops up again. No idea why.
Finally in the fame checker there were a few minor faults, but nothing even remotely damaging to the game. Overall a very good game, just exploring azalea, then gonna go to botan and continue on there. :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
I haven't found any major problems, but I have a question.

I can't find the flash HM. I've talked to the prof, and she told me she sent out an aide who has it, but I can't find the guy. I'm sure it's just me, but a hint as to where the bloke is would be much appreciated...

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2009
i just beat the elite 4 and i have to say WOW. every battle in the elite 4 was very challenging and much harder than any one if the battles in the original game. I had to use all 10 of my free azalea town revives to beat it through. i liked how zeke had many different kinds of pkmn rather than all dragons.

i take it that nothing happens after the E4 because you cant resume the game.

I have read posts about lugia, where is he?

Adammac

Linux user
Years
I haven't found any major problems, but I have a question.

I can't find the flash HM. I've talked to the prof, and she told me she sent out an aide who has it, but I can't find the guy. I'm sure it's just me, but a hint as to where the bloke is would be much appreciated...

Talk to Prof. Jen's aide in buliding with two doors near power plant.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
i just beat the elite 4 and i have to say WOW. every battle in the elite 4 was very challenging and much harder than any one if the battles in the original game. I had to use all 10 of my free azalea town revives to beat it through. i liked how zeke had many different kinds of pkmn rather than all dragons.

i take it that nothing happens after the E4 because you cant resume the game.

I have read posts about lugia, where is he?

lugia is in silk tunnel
find the water and surf till the waterfall...you should find your own way from there

Tobykage

The Flying Shadow
Years
um where do i get the note signed from dad for south rijon after E4?he was not in the house.

hahyun6

Hackerwannabe
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2009
Some stuff

So far, I think the hack is Great!!
Also, I noticed that ppl kept asking about how to evolve Evee into Umbreon or Espeon.
Moonstone turns it into Umbreon, and Sunstone turns it into Espeon.

Anyways, by the way, is the I can't seem to find the third gym. I find myself at Moraga town, with such weak pokemon with the level 40 sceptile. Did I miss a gym????

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
So far, I think the hack is Great!!
Also, I noticed that ppl kept asking about how to evolve Evee into Umbreon or Espeon.
Moonstone turns it into Umbreon, and Sunstone turns it into Espeon.

Anyways, by the way, is the I can't seem to find the third gym. I find myself at Moraga town, with such weak pokemon with the level 40 sceptile. Did I miss a gym????

No, you keep going. Go east of there for the next gym, then come back. Also, you should only train one or two Pokemon or you'll never keep up with the rapidly escalating Trainer/Gym Leader levels.

Tobykage

The Flying Shadow
Years
thanks for the info caterpie i got that note. i also got lugia. do u get ho-oh? are there any more events?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Hey, Haruki, I reckon the 8th Gym Leader is way overpowered. He's stronger than Nina, darnit!

And my Pokemon are 10 levels under, even though I've only been training two this whole time. :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Talk to Prof. Jen's aide in buliding with two doors near power plant.

Is it the one who says I need data on 50 pokemon? That's the only aide I can find who actually has something for me, but he says it's an EXP share. I'm totally lost.

I got through Silk Cave without flash, but only by pure luck. I just made two separate save slates, one on each side so I don't have to go through it blind again.

hahyun6

Hackerwannabe
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2009
Suggestions?

Well, I guess since u could only train one or two pokemona at a time, which pokemon(s) suggested?
I dun wanna be blown with super effectives all the time :(

I like Sableye since it has no weaknesses, and I also like Lapras, But I have no idea where to get them.

Any suggestions ?

Is it the one who says I need data on 50 pokemon? That's the only aide I can find who actually has something for me, but he says it's an EXP share. I'm totally lost.

I got through Silk Cave without flash, but only by pure luck. I just made two separate save slates, one on each side so I don't have to go through it blind again.

Well, the silk Road isn't that hard to go through... The road is really narrow and u could go through it easily.

Last edited:
Back