The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:52 PM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Well there should be as 2008 outside of japan saw no zelda joy what so ever.(if tingles rupee land doesnt count for japan then well wow dry year or what!) Now 2009 looks ripe for a new game. Maybe just maybe we could get a second phantom hourglass. I mean the after credit scene left it open!O)r maybe capcom got us another of their own woder games for us. I hope that as well. I say this could happen but i doubt it:
DS and WII duo which connect to each other. Oh yes that would pawn. Like you could play at home then take your ds transfer the save to it then continue on the bus and get exclusive stuff for playing at home or for playing on ds. That sir would top OoT.
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:55 PM
Skymin
the knight

Nature: Quirky
I doubt PH2. Wind Waker had it's sequal. They never have had a sequal to a sequal. Besides, the last real Zelda game was a Celda. It's probably going to be a realistic one.

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS ILL MISS YOU :'( / being human finale
my art blogi'll draw your character for $5!tumblr
Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:04 PM
Mitchman

MInku irony is when they went for realistic last time the result that popped out was wind waker XD. That sounds so strange but true. Realistic is what i like but man think zelda with SSB graphics and motion+ they give us that at E3 and ill be doing barrel rolls and all that crazy stuff for hours.
Old December 31st, 2008, 06:10 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
Tingle's game was released in 2006. So, I don't think that counts for this year XD
Old December 31st, 2008, 09:38 PM
Skymin
the knight

No, Tingle doesn't count. Tingle scares me D8

He's like some homosexual 35 year old paedophile that wants to become a fairy. Go figure.

Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:41 AM
Kotowari
Sacred Blood
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
Tingle.... lol... I never understood Tingle's design. The Legend of Zelda has more than one interesting looking character, but Tingle... o_o" And he asked way to much to tranlate the maps reading to the Tri forks.
When was the first time he appeared? Oracle games? Majora's mask?
I'm not sure about the games' release dates.

Happy Newyear by the way~

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
Old January 1st, 2009, 01:58 AM
Mitchman

Happy new year. Well i think tingle came out first in the oracle games and if not then wait he wasnt in ocarina of time was he. Yeah oracles most likely. Anyway i just got back to playing TP(im addicted sorry!) and i forgot to ask this. In lanyaru province the god spring if ytou go all the way up there are some unreachable hookshot points. If you get them and keep climbing higher and igher what happens? Im just curious. My god that drak link scene freaks the hell out of me.
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:34 AM
Kotowari
Sacred Blood

I think it leads to the chest outside on one of the snake statues guarding the entrance to the spirit's liar. =o But I'm not sure. I should try it out myself, but I'm currently busy with other stuff besides Zelda. "

Old January 1st, 2009, 04:00 AM
Skymin
the knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudkipblader View Post
Tingle.... lol... I never understood Tingle's design. The Legend of Zelda has more than one interesting looking character, but Tingle... o_o" And he asked way to much to tranlate the maps reading to the Tri forks.
When was the first time he appeared? Oracle games? Majora's mask?
I'm not sure about the games' release dates.

Happy Newyear by the way~
That be Majora's Mask, as far as I know. ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchman Is View Post
Happy new year. Well i think tingle came out first in the oracle games and if not then wait he wasnt in ocarina of time was he. Yeah oracles most likely. Anyway i just got back to playing TP(im addicted sorry!) and i forgot to ask this. In lanyaru province the god spring if ytou go all the way up there are some unreachable hookshot points. If you get them and keep climbing higher and igher what happens? Im just curious. My god that drak link scene freaks the hell out of me.
Oh, um. In Lake Hylia part? I never really looked around much there. All I know is that there's some stuff in the lake down the bottom if you have the Zora tunic and it's got some fish. I don't think there's any Heart Pieces, I went on a quest to get them all and the golden bugs and was successful! All I have to do now is get Poes, ew. :c

Old January 1st, 2009, 05:04 AM
Mitchman

Where the spirit thinsg is in his chamber area if you look around there are hook shot spots away from normal reach. If you could rwach m and i dont know how then what do they lead to is what im asking.
Old January 1st, 2009, 08:27 AM
Lo-chan
Seme Dara will get you :o

Send a message via AIM to Lo-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lo-chan
Happy New Years everyone~

I have a question. Is the Twilight Princess for the Wii different then for the one on the Gamecube? I'm thinking of getting it since I now finally got a Wii, but I didn't know if there was a big difference or not XD Do they still sell it? My step dad said that when he was looking at games, he couldn't find any Legend of Zelda. Also, is the game worth getting or should I just rebuy Ocarina of Time?

When it ended, you cried instead of make anew
Was there a reason for forgetting everything...?
T o m o r r o w descends from the sky like a feather,
waking you up like an agonizing i l l u s i o n

Dara and I have the best inside jokes ever, this banner RULES.

Curaims Eru Jay Maispace Seme Theme

I love you Dara. <3

♥8.11.07♥

Last edited by Lo-chan; January 1st, 2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 11:57 AM
Kotowari
Sacred Blood

I don' know much about that Lo-chan. I only have the GC version.
As for you, Mitchman Is, I think you need the double hookshot, what will you to climb higher. :O

Old January 1st, 2009, 12:27 PM
Vanilla Kitsune
Bloody git

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Kitsune Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vanilla Kitsune
Both GC and Wii TP games still sell. Check Wal-Mart. The only difference between GC and Wii TP is that the controls are reverse because of the Wii mote.
Old January 1st, 2009, 12:53 PM
Mitchman

Nope mudkip i even tried that. Seriosuly it seems unreachable but i know there must be some secret up there. I can feel it.
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:29 PM
Skymin
the knight

Ill have a look later, if you like. ~

Yeah, Gamecube version has Link a lefty, and Wii hes righthanded, because the Wiimote is usually held in the right hand. The map is also flipped.
I'd get the Wii version, much more funner when you get to SWING the sword.

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM
Mitchman

Yeah bvut a pain to aim if you have shaky hands. Anyway ill check it soon. I went from water to master sword in under 2 hours as im really bored this is my 10th playthrough and i want tio see it for myself. But if you want sure cause im really not in the mood to play.
Old January 1st, 2009, 02:42 PM
Skymin
the knight

I would check right now, but my brother's being stubborn since he was on the TV first, he's playing MarioKart

Old January 1st, 2009, 02:51 PM
Mitchman

Oh lol i hate when that happens. But yeah anyway i am really loving that crossbow game. I mean the walking levels are fun where you have the battles and such and the on rails parts are cool. Most definetely my best buy.
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:10 PM
Skymin
the knight

I've never played Link's Crossbow Training. :c

Old January 1st, 2009, 03:13 PM
Mitchman

I just got it. I find it fun. But man its 1 am i just saw the time and i went damn time to play me some zelda. I know its like wtf but i get urges of a gamer what can i do.
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:17 PM
Skymin
the knight

XD; I get up at like 5am and I'm like OH BOY, ITS TIME TO DO ME SUM PLAYINZ. Gamers are unpredictable people *hi5*

Old January 1st, 2009, 03:30 PM
Mitchman

Yes we are. Im reading around and well wow rumors have been really sparce. But i did like the sound of that axis of shadows game. You know Axis of shadows the one that sigeru supposedly confirmed. Yeah the one that was rumor to be out by now. Anyway it hasd a catchy tune to it. Maybe hell the game would be called that but it was taken as fake. They do that and my eyes would twitch for hours. Do we submit our favorite fan art as well here? I mean i got a couple.

Ganon this is the royal gaurds. Put the triforce down slowly and your hands up or we will be forced to strike.

Wow realy eye popper.

Aww wind waker.

Anyway yeah i love those 3. And hmm quick question:
When you bought your zelda games did you buy them with your console or no? I did. OoT i got it with my N64 wind waker i got it around 2003 when i got me a cube and then when i got the wii(3 days after euro release haha!) i got tp. Anyone else?
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:39 PM
Skymin
the knight

I got Twilight Princess shortly after I got my Wii. Ocarina of Time, I bought not long ago, for Virtual Console, and Luke, my brother, got Phantom Hourglass for his birthday. I'm borrowing Wind Waker at the moment.

Ooh! I like to draw. I've drawn a few things Zelda related, I might be able to go looking for them later.

EDIT: My brother got off the Wii, I'm checking that Lanyru thing now.

Ok, if you stand on the very edge of the ledge, when you enter the cave, and turn around, you can get the hookshot there. There's another one to the left, above you. Then grab the one in the centre of the room, up above. There's another one, directly in front of you, a bit to the right on a tree log. You may need to go down a little bit on the hookshot. Then grab the one on the wall, just to you right. Then drop. If you folllow the way down there's a chest with 100 rupees innit. Keep in mind you need the Double Hookshot for this.

Last edited by Skymin; January 1st, 2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 04:22 PM
.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
Elite Four

I like that windwaker picture that is awesome!!
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:20 AM
Mitchman

Thank you minku. Npow that i know that i will try. Once i get passed the 3 levels in front of arbiters ground and try to beat the game. Anyway yeah the windwaker one is awsome.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links