The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:02 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggles View Post
I beat the elite four...with atleast 2 tries...
but my dad hasnt left his house
what havnt i done to make this happen?
Go to the Professor first.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:14 PM
hahyun6
Hackerwannabe

I have all Hms and 7 badges, yet I can't get mist stone anywhere.
I try to go to the Reed Game shack, it keeps saying they will be back for lunch. I have no idea what to do now. :( ANY! elp me plz?
Old January 1st, 2009, 06:29 PM
Oblivionite
Unhatched Egg

I need some help...I can't find the 8th gym leader.
How do I get to Johto? There is a police man near that city that starts with a O but he says there is some vandalism so the road is closed.
Where do I get the HM Strenght

edit:nvm I got strenght.

Last edited by Oblivionite; January 1st, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old January 1st, 2009, 06:52 PM
Wiggles
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Haraken View Post
Go to the Professor first.
i did that...she just checks my pokedex...but dad's still in the house
do you have to catch more pokemon?
Old January 1st, 2009, 07:03 PM
samtheman1x
Beginning Trainer

Does anyone know where I can get the coin case?
Old January 1st, 2009, 07:48 PM
hahyun6
Hackerwannabe

I finished off the Elite four and caught Lugia!! Great HAck. Can't wait for the next release!!
WARNING!
SUPER SPOILER HINT, DON't READ UNLESS DESPERATE AFTER 7th GYM!!!!:
Spoiler:
How to get Strength: Go back to Merson city, go into the backpacker's hotel, and by now you are able to go inside the Spa. You must have rock smash, go into the guy's side, and go rocksmash over to the girl's side, to find the goggles. Now go to the Egaleou park, and go to the cave north-west, and you will soon find STRENGTH. How to get MIST STONE and get to 8th GYM: First get waterfall hM in Rijon tunnel, on top of Botan surf left at the creek, and go up, arrive the ice place. And inside the same place, there is a waterfall, go use waterfall to find nina. After you find her, get out and Fly back to Botan, and go down to the bridge, surf right, to find Reed Game Shack. Go in, and dialogue, and Haunted forest is available. and u go to the cycling road, and it will be open now. and rest is very easy have fun. Note:Pokeflute could be obtained from the ghost at the grave on top of the game shack, the women who is reflected, so get it before u go cycling road.

COINCASE
Spoiler:
In the same town, on top of a pond, there is a girl who wants a certain kind of mail from moraga town

Last edited by hahyun6; January 1st, 2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 02:54 AM
azleaf3
Beginning Trainer

best game i ever played well rom hacked
Old January 2nd, 2009, 07:00 AM
enViable
The Frozen Fire Alchemist

To anybody wanting flash, its near the power plant after Castro forest. It's well past the silk tunnel (you have to do that in the dark)

How do you get the coin case though? I need to purchase some TMs asap and I cant get the coin case anywhere. Someone said to get it from Morag cafe but nobody in there helps you...

Last edited by enViable; January 2nd, 2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
jin47
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by enViable View Post
To anybody wanting flash, its near the power plant after Castro forest. It's well past the silk tunnel (you have to do that in the dark)

How do you get the coin case though? I need to purchase some TMs asap and I cant get the coin case anywhere. Someone said to get it from Morag cafe but nobody in there helps you...
i girl from hmmm i think its owtasauri? with a zigzagoon... the rest she will tell you how, she might give it to you :D

P.S
well i have to new game again xD coz of file saving...T_T
WAAA i wanna scream, wait i did it already..:D

hey haruki if my file save it showing no problem at all right?

Last edited by jin47; January 2nd, 2009 at 07:28 PM. Reason: i didnt edit
Old January 3rd, 2009, 02:05 AM
aznking
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by Evil 4 Life View Post
darn spent atleast 3hrs looking for it, but cant find that damn mist stone anywhere. but i was able to get into the haunted forest however the rockets just talked to the lady and thats it they dont move or initiate any battles is that normal?

how did u go into the haunted forest? plz help me
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:05 AM
Hiroshi Sotomura
I killed Syd's bf

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin47 View Post
i girl from hmmm i think its owtasauri? with a zigzagoon... the rest she will tell you how, she might give it to you :D

P.S
well i have to new game again xD coz of file saving...T_T
WAAA i wanna scream, wait i did it already..:D

hey haruki if my file save it showing no problem at all right?
If no error code pops up when you attempt to do a normal save (if you use VBA), you're fine.

To get to Haunted Forest, you need Waterfall. Explore the cave south of Botan City (by surfing).

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:08 AM
aznking
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by aznking View Post
how did u go into the haunted forest? plz help me

ok nvr mind, i found out how now lol im on the part where u infiltrate team rockets base
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:54 AM
(s)aint squiderz
King of Drunkeness

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to (s)aint squiderz
where can I find the coin case? I've looked everywhere but can't find it...
Old January 3rd, 2009, 04:27 AM
eevee-master
Beginning Trainer

This game is awesome, but im stuck in the 5th gym with the invisable tranners, i cant find the gym leader!!

HELP!!!

EDIT: ok ive betten 7th gyms, but where is rock smash?

Last edited by eevee-master; January 3rd, 2009 at 05:52 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:40 PM
Disturbed
I'm merciless.

Nature: Naughty
With the permission of Haraken, I present to you all...

rijonAdventures X
The more intense, difficult, rijonAdventures.

Features
Trainers have increased levels (and by a lot)
Gym Leaders now amazingly difficult
Merson Cave basement rebuilt.
Incredibly hard Pokémon League
Wild Pokémon have increased levels
Strategically hidden Cameo of me, megiddo, and Vrai, with rewards
Slightly edited titlescreen to fit my needs.
KB Size of exactly 1337kb, thus meaning, I made it 1337. (though rar decreases it)

Things needed to know when playing
Trainerwise
  • Not every trainer is done
  • Trainers may be way too tough
  • Trainers by be a tad too weak
  • Trainers may seem out of order
Wild Pokémonwise
  • Not every patch is done
  • They might seem extremely difficult at certain points, try to push on and ignore it.
  • Some areas might seem a bit odd for the levels, or strange pokémon may appear
Leaderwise
  • Movesets might be a tad messed up, this applies for league and rival too
  • Pokémon might seem strange and out of order, ignore this.

Credits
Everyone who helped out with the original rijonAdventures
megiddo - Testing, Cameo
Vrai - Testing, Cameo
Me - Every difference between the original rijonAdventures and rijonX

Click Here to Download rijonAdventuresX
Hopefully temporary until Haraken adds it to first post and uploads it to a better location.

Or better yet, see the attachment if the above one does not function properly.
Comments, or errors, please report it to me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar rijonxwithcameozors.rar‎ (512.2 KB, 1997 views)

Last edited by Disturbed; January 3rd, 2009 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Attachment
Old January 3rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Gamer2020
This love is a sickness...

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to Gamer2020 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gamer2020 Send a message via Yahoo to Gamer2020 Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
omg your kidding right.
I just finished the first one and that was hard enough.
well i guess i might as well play it.
ths is a really good hack bye the way!

A present to people learning to make ROM hacking tools. - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Functions.zip
Old January 3rd, 2009, 04:37 PM
derventa
Beginning Trainer

Great game..I love the inflated levels. 3rd gym, and lvl 40 pokemon!

I have 3 pokemon in the low30s now...where should I train to beat the Grass/Poison gym?
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:16 PM
eevee-master
Beginning Trainer

Originally Posted by derventa View Post
Great game..I love the inflated levels. 3rd gym, and lvl 40 pokemon! :)

I have 3 pokemon in the low30s now...where should I train to beat the Grass/Poison gym?
this isnt the 3rd gym, the 3rd gym is in the next town, and try to train one pokemon only, or you will never keep up with the levels of opponents.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 05:35 PM
Gamer2020
This love is a sickness...

Send a message via AIM to Gamer2020 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Gamer2020 Send a message via Yahoo to Gamer2020 Send a message via Skype™ to Gamer2020
I trained 6 and I kept up with the levels. You just have to train the right pokemon and know how to battle.

A present to people learning to make ROM hacking tools. - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._Functions.zip
Old January 3rd, 2009, 06:05 PM
eevee-master
Beginning Trainer

i found it diffucult to raise more than one
does anyone know where you get rock smash
Old January 3rd, 2009, 06:45 PM
Ninja Caterpie
Sitting by the back window

You go to the spa in Merson.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
derventa
Beginning Trainer

Great game..I love the inflated levels. 3rd gym, and lvl 40 pokemon!

Oh, I see what I did there...we'll gyms shouldn't be accessible if you didn't beat the preceding gym.

You said I won't be able to keep up with opponents levels..can you give me an idea of later gyms and the Elite four? I really don't want to raise 1 pokemon..no fun in that

If anyone wants to chat on AIM with me about the game, send me a message: Europe Priide
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:01 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Oh, I see what I did there...we'll gyms shouldn't be accessible if you didn't beat the preceding gym.

You said I won't be able to keep up with opponents levels..can you give me an idea of later gyms and the Elite four? I really don't want to raise 1 pokemon..no fun in that

If anyone wants to chat on AIM with me about the game, send me a message: Europe Priide
Give you an idea? Now, that would be no fun. And, to be honest, we barely made it through alive. Does that give you a good enough hint?

To be truthful, it is quite easy to train more than one Pokémon, so long as you battle through all of the wild Pokémon. Heck, I kept up five Pokémon above the levels for a little while. The later Gyms are also accessible in the original. They did that with FireRed, too. Didn't you notice that you could just skip the third badge and move onto the fourth if you wanted to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer2020 View Post
I trained 6 and I kept up with the levels. You just have to train the right pokemon and know how to battle.
Actually, this guy is right. ^^ Not to say that you're not usually right :D

Certain Pokémon are more difficult to train than others, and some are much easier to train. The know-how to battle isn't required so much, but if you're behind on levels, then knowing how to battle Gym Leaders effectively can be extremely helpful.

And, if anyone sees anything odd or strange, (like wild level 1 Goldeens roaming free near Powerline Road XD) feel free to PM me with the problem. It'd be cool if we could get this perfect. Or if you need help with something, my Live Messenger account is up there, next to my name and stuff. ^^

EDIT: I have found a few major problems with the current locale of our cameos. It seems that somehow, the scripting got a wee bit off. :D

Anywho, I'll set to work on it tomorrow. All of you who've stumbled upon our secret location, please do not enter it until I create a new patch for you all. And besides, I have a little more to add to our cameos.. ^_^

Last edited by Vrai; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 10:22 PM
derventa
Beginning Trainer

I have 5 badges now, I have no clue where to go now...Do I need to find the S.S Marina invitation?

edit: Okay, I just beat the 6th gym

Last edited by derventa; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:38 PM
Vampire://Krimm
→ clocks everywhere →

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vampire://Krimm
Looks great you guys :D I'm still working on beating the beta myself XD -everyone points and calls a Slowpoke-

But I noticed one thing missing xP

Yeah, I saw Rijon Adventures didn't have any userbars o.o; and it's such a great project, so why not have one? xD

It's up to you if you use it :3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links