• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue and Silver

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
Years
Do you think they are almost similiar just like Sister and Brother? Blue and Silver both steal the "Water" starter. Not to mention about their hairstyle. If you compare Blue's hairstyle (In RBG Series, Yellow Series and GSC Series ones "a.k.a old outfit") and Silver's hair, they are almost the same just the hair colour difference. Maybe hair colour and hairstyle won't work. Talk about the Ultimate Attacks. They both learned it very fast. If I'm not mistake. Or Blue did a brilliant job in training and Silver learned the Ultimate Attack very fast. So what do you think about both of them?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
I've think about it before. You're right, Blue and Silver very like Sister and Brother. First of all, both of them has a terrible past (because they are Mask Children) and Blue are the only one who take care of Silver after they escaped from Mask Ice. I even think the reason why Silver choose Totodile just because Blue already choose Squirtle - the Water-type pkm - before. I can sense the concern between them, it so warm, they alway think about the other. Some one tell me it's the love between boy and girl, but I think it's the love between relatives. Are you agree with me?

Donna

~
Years
Yes, I totally think they are thinking about each other like siblings. I don't see them as a couple, in no way at all. There are a bit of hints coming that Silver might like Blue, but it doesn't seem vice versta to me.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I think that's kind of the point that they are suppose to be almost like family to one another because they never really had any companionship other than one another growing up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I do see them as friends, or maybe siblings. But sometimes (end of GSC anyone?) they feel like something more.

But I guess we're never gonna find out what they really think of each other, since the creators have a habit of destroying interesting couplings ._. (I WANT TO REVENGE MANGAPOKE)

ED: And Akio has a good point.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
Years
I think they love each other in a "family way" because, as it was said before, they both grew up without familiy, they both were kidnapped and had a terrible childhood. I think that's why they're so closer.
But when Blue tells Silver that she found his parents and thanks him for her new clothe, I think that there are more than just love as siblings. I think with time, as they grow older, they will discover that they love no only in that way, but also in a couple way. Well, this will happen only if the writers want to hahaha

Years
I also see Blue and Silver as siblings. Haa, it reminds my of the time when Gold did that perverted thing to Blue. Then Silver punched Gold and warned him not to touch her again.

Years
Yeah. They are like brother and sister! Well, maybe Silver has a mild crush on Blue, but to me they're mostly like siblings.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I mean really, they grew up under Pryce for so long, it would be more like a sibling relationship in which they seeked companionship from one another. That why it seems that he associates with the Kanto group (then again he is technically from Kanto too so...).

Years
Like what everyone else said, I think that Blue and Silver have a sibling-like bond, but I think that Silver might have a one-sided crush on Blue, who he obviously looks up to.

Exactly. Poor Silver. D8

I loved that part where Silver gave Blue the new clothes and he said, "I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in them." >w<

Also, I thought, Silver = fashion designer? o.O

Back