• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Kate Higgins is so awesome! She does great as Sakura. =D She is one of my favorite voice actress. Cool you can bring some Code Geass or Bleach stuff for him to sign. ^^

Aww, well today I got my digital camera! Now I can take pictures whenever I go. Now I can't wait for Vegas and RealmCon. XD I can take pictures now. Well you will get one eventually. ^_^

Yep, same here! One of my favorite moments with her would be this scene......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9PQmwiRcx4

Yep, I got many great things to choose from for him to sign. ^_^ I have plenty of time to choose.

Yay, you got your digital camera! I can't wait to see the pics you'll take. I do have enough to get one of my own.

I would like to meet Amy Kincaid. ^_^ It would be awesome to meet Shirley's voice actress.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dude, how'd your holidays go?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Dude, how'd your holidays go?

It was great! I got alot of great stuff. Plus, during that same week, I got the next set of Code Geass! ^_^

Plus, I got to have a great New Year's. I got to stay at my cousin's for several day's.

And speaking of Shirley's voice actress, there are many scenes I've liked with her........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZrn88u9RVA

One of my favorites scenes. It starts at 4:13

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh man, I really loved that scene. <3 That was the best. It make me a Sasuke x Sakura fan. XD Amy Kincaid? Cool! Well she does great as Shirley. Yes I can't wait til I show some pictures. But first I need to get better taking them. XD

I am so glad you had a nice holiday. :3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Oh man, I really loved that scene. <3 That was the best. It make me a Sasuke x Sakura fan. XD Amy Kincaid? Cool! Well she does great as Shirley. Yes I can't wait til I show some pictures. But first I need to get better taking them. XD

I am so glad you had a nice holiday. :3

Yep, it's one of my favorite Sakura moments. As well as Sakura and Sasuke. I was happy to find the whole scene on there. I really like both Kate's and Yuri's performence's in this scene. They both did a really great job.

Yep, that's her name. ^_^ I think she does a really great job as Shirley too. I posted one of favorite monents in the last post.

Yay, I can't wait to see them. Yep, it can take a lot of practice to take really great pictures.

Thanks! I had a fun Christmas Day. I watched my new Geass set up to episode 15. I was pretty much crying at the end of episode 14. Poor Shirley. :_:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
They sure did! Yuri and Kate rocks! They are totally one of my favorite voice actor/actress of all time. I have others too. XD

Yeah you did mention at scene Amy did the best with Shirley. That was so touching. She did a great job. <3 And yes, I can't wait to show off my pictures. XD It does take practice though. I believe that. And I am so happy you had a wonder holiday. <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
They sure did! Yuri and Kate rocks! They are totally one of my favorite voice actor/actress of all time. I have others too. XD

Yeah you did mention at scene Amy did the best with Shirley. That was so touching. She did a great job. <3 And yes, I can't wait to show off my pictures. XD It does take practice though. I believe that. And I am so happy you had a wonder holiday. <3

Yep, same here. ^_^ There are many really great moments with them.

Yes she did. <3 That scene is alway's great. I always want to give Shirley a hug after this scene.

Yay! Yep, it does take pratice to take really great pics. Thanks! I did have a really fun holiday. ^_^

Last edited:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Ahhh!Scary theme! *hides* >_<
Hehehe hello!How are you.Very nice theme.Though theres something about it........hehehe....

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Ahhh!Scary theme! *hides* >_<
Hehehe hello!How are you.Very nice theme.Though theres something about it........hehehe....

I have no clue whats scary about it......

But, yep, it's a great one. ^_^

Also, I've been doing great! I've been playing alot of Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories. It's one of three games I got for Christmas. ^_^

Though the only bad thing is, I missed last Saturday's Code Geass. :-:

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Hahahahhahahaha!!!!! Tahts funny. You love that show and you missed it? Hehehe. Im sorry. But that happened to me once. I was playing my Inuyasha game I got for Christmas while Inuyasha came on. But when I changed the channel, it was 5 minutes from ending......I was sad.... but then I realized, IT WAS THE LAST EPISODE! *sniff*
But then, Inuyasha repeats a lot so I was, a year or two later able to see the last episode again in Adultswim. *sigh*
Ummm well, watch it at youtube. And I havent seen Code Geass in more than a month. Since im moving the tv's are packed. >_<

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, I missed Shirley. :-: I will be watching it sooner or later. Shirley didn't appear in episode 6. She did appear a good bit in episode 5.<3 She was so cute in the episode. ^_^

Yep, I heard you were moving. Did you get everything unpacked yet?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Uh.... ok... sure she was. I dunno. I like her voice. But I know there's something I dont like about her.
OMG!I love the way she ends.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
There's nothing bad about Shirley. She's a really nice girl. She wouldn't hurt anyone. That's one of the things I really like about her. ^_^

Also, yay. my fanclub's finally on page 4! ^_^ "huggles Shirley"

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Ew.. sniggles Shirley? 0_0
Hahaha. sorry. She's pretty and has a nice voice.That's all ill ever give you.
As for........... Cici is pretty and loves pizza and is cool and is smart and much more.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey! How have you been doing? =D Aww you are with Shirley. That is so sweet. ^^ Yay, this club made it to page four! Congrats! I been working and of course watching my eating habits. And exercising. I heard you missed last Saturday's episode of Code Geass. ;; Darn...I think I got it taped. I still need to watch it. XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Hey! How have you been doing? =D Aww you are with Shirley. That is so sweet. ^^ Yay, this club made it to page four! Congrats! I been working and of course watching my eating habits. And exercising. I heard you missed last Saturday's episode of Code Geass. ;; Darn...I think I got it taped. I still need to watch it. XD

I've been doing great. Yep, I am. I finally got to claim her in the bishie thread.^_^

Also, yep I missed it, but I did get to watch to watch it on Adult Swim.com. And I watched last Saturday's too. Shirley appeared a little bit in both.<3

Back