• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magangryoung

Star in the making
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Hack Name: Pokemon One Piece

Hack Of: This game is a Hack of Pokemon Fire Red (US)

Storyline: For those who watch One Piece you may know the game like the back of your hand as I will try to mould the game to have the exact same storyline as One Piece as far up to the current events as I possibly can, for those who do not know what One Piece is it is an Anime by Eiichiro Oda and is based around the life of a boy who is called Monkey D. Luffy. He is ever ambitious and wishes one day from being a young boy that he'd eventually create a pirate crew of his own after being of the influence of Red Haired Shanks (a man who Luffy looks up to and one of the most powerful pirates). He makes his own crew and sets sail for a treasure called One Piece that every pirate around the world is sailing to retrieve, a treasure buried by Gold D. Roger the one and only Pirate King.

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Videos

Spoiler:

Thread Progress

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Death-The-Kid

The one and only Shinigami
Years
  • Age 34
  • N/A
  • Seen Jan 10, 2009
This looks pretty good I'm looking forward to more screens

P.S If you need any assitance get in touch with me :)

Years
As a one piece fan or rom hacker (I can do pretty much everything you want, except artwise.)

I'll offer my help. This is awesome, I once made a hack like this with Dragon Ball, But this is awesome. Pleae, Please let me help.

(By the way have you ever been reading the manga? If true why is it then bassed on the anime?)

Empire

Lurking since 2008
Years
This is.... errr.... Very Different. Good luck in making a One-Piece type Pokemon game. I don't watch One Piece nor like it. So i can't help you there.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
All I can say is AWESOME this hack looks really cool (Im suprised its in the scrapbox)
Most hacks around here arent very devolped have no screenshots what so ever and have the basic pokemon plot and are abandoned after a few weeks.....
But this is off to a good start I completley support this hack!

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2011
OMG!!!

I'm a die hard fan of one piece.... Please for the sake of everything else, don't let this hack project die.

I will support this hack to the bitter end.

erm... the characters, isnt them a bit to skinny and tall for the tiles?
Why not try get the OP GBC game and use those sprites instead?

I used to draw Luffy overworld sprite using the Bug Catcher from the pokemon overworld... Nami and Sanji too... If i can still find it somewhere in my 5 hdd storage, i'll definitely post it here and let you use em.

(By the way have you ever been reading the manga? If true why is it then bassed on the anime?)

Can't wait for the next chapter in the IMPEL DOWN arc. Wonder what happen if Luffy meet with Crocodile again.... heehee

Last edited:
Years
OMG!!!

I'm a die hard fan of one piece.... Please for the sake of everything else, don't let this hack project die.

I will support this hack to the bitter end.

erm... the characters, isnt them a bit to skinny and tall for the tiles?
Why not try get the OP GBC game and use those sprites instead?

I used to draw Luffy overworld sprite using the Bug Catcher from the pokemon overworld... Nami and Sanji too... If i can still find it somewhere in my 5 hdd storage, i'll definitely post it here and let you use em.

Can't wait for the next chapter in the IMPEL DOWN arc. Wonder what happen if Luffy meet with Crocodile again.... heehee
Yeah, And Jimbei is gonna be soooo kick ass. I wonder how the meeting with ace will be`? I could imagine he already was gone when luffy come, Or he wouldn't want luffys help. I would like to see pirats as arlong, don kreig, the cat pirates and them there. And then some more about the war.

I officialy now rename this thread to "The Official One Piece talking thread"

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
Yeah, And Jimbei is gonna be soooo kick ass. I wonder how the meeting with ace will be`? I could imagine he already was gone when luffy come, Or he wouldn't want luffys help. I would like to see pirats as arlong, don kreig, the cat pirates and them there. And then some more about the war.

I officialy now rename this thread to "The Official One Piece talking thread"

I really wonder what Oda has in mind for all the Impel Down prisoners. If they are all going to join in the war, then this is going to be the the friggin manga battle of the century. :knockedou

Years
I really wonder what Oda has in mind for all the Impel Down prisoners. If they are all going to join in the war, then this is going to be the the friggin manga battle of the century. :knockedou

This saga is propperly Odas way of redoing things... Back in Arabastia Did any one else have the felling it was kind of missing the war part`and people getting slaughered?
And with Enies lobby, didn't you expect that would go and see the prisoners and it would be creppy?
`

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2011

Don Kreig and Captain Kero is back in the West Blue. They did not get caught. Arlong was captured by marines, that's for sure.

What I more interested currently is about the relation between Luffy and Boa... I've read on KaizokuFS forum and they say Oda's wanna focus more on adventure and none on romance, but from the way i see it... there is romance now.

The question lies, who is Luffy next nakama... Silveray, Boa or Hachi...
I also interested in knowing Luffy family tree. Now we know Luffy mother is Portagas... based on what Ace said to his grandpa...

Man... I'm so psyhe up... cannot wait for the next manga release.

Years
Don Kreig and Captain Kero is back in the West Blue. They did not get caught. Arlong was captured by marines, that's for sure.

What I more interested currently is about the relation between Luffy and Boa... I've read on KaizokuFS forum and they say Oda's wanna focus more on adventure and none on romance, but from the way i see it... there is romance now.

The question lies, who is Luffy next nakama... Silveray, Boa or Hachi...
I also interested in knowing Luffy family tree. Now we know Luffy mother is Portagas... based on what Ace said to his grandpa...

Man... I'm so psyhe up... cannot wait for the next manga release.
I hate when fans come with the romance between Luffy and Boa, Come on, the fans can see she's in love with luffy, but he can't and you'll need to be to people to start a relationship.

Come on Luffy quiting at the halfway? "Ehmm sorry guy, but I wanna get married and have kids with Boa..."

Silveray: NOT, They refussed to let him talk about it and want to go on their own jorney.
Boa: No,not now, no evidence currently. and I PERSONAL don't like her..
Hachi: I doubt it...

Magangryoung

Star in the making
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Thanks for the comments and support I'm working now trying to further the games progress.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Wow nice Hack dude I have never really been interested in hacks but this one might just change my mind on that because I really do love one piece good luck on it. :D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Your Ow's and Tiles don't match, I would suggest making some FRLG style sprites dressed like Luffy, Kobi, and Alvida. I I admire your daring in attempting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back