• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

What do you think of my game/story so far?

• Brilliant!! you should work for gamefreak!!

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Awesome!!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • adverage...

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • it could use some work....

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • your an inslult to pokémon fans!!!

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
Years
Wow jj! cant wait for the update!!! any hints on what gonna be in the update??

thanks all!

as for what to expect for the update i dont want to give too much away but the update is long overdue so its gonna be big!

You can expect maps, custom tiles, fakemon, the reigon map and if i can get the hero and heroine done in time screenies!! thats all im gonna say cause i dont wanna give to much away.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

Exiled~Shadow

Years
Hello all. Thankyou Pokem4niac ;). Lately i have been quite ill so the update might take longer than i had expected... It has come to my attention that my logo sucks so if anyone knows someone that can make a good one and would be willing to help could they please let me know?

Exiled~Shadow

Years
Hello all.... i have some sad news.... dotd will be taking a break for a while to allow me and my team some timne to catch up but we will be back a little differnt than before...

I plan to severly alter the story line ( still based on the same plot just very different that before) and change the name to what i think is much more appropriate... when i start the new thread i will change the firs post here to a link of the new thread... thankyou fans for supporting me and i hope to be back soon...

Exiled~Shadow

Years
Ok, well soon as how people are still posting on this thread i will leak a little more info on the new game... it will have custom tilles like the ones in the anamie, some evolutions will be story based not lvl based, im undecided weather you will start at the begginging of the anamie or weather you will start a while before just so there is something new and interesting... instead of a day night system the time of day will be based on the anamie and i hope to call it Pokemon Master Quest but that name is allready taken by a tv series... any one have any ideas??

I am currently working of prof oaks lab, pallet town houses, ash ketchum sprite, police station, viridian city pokemon center and ash's mum sprite... once those are finished i will post a thread...

But i realy need a name, i want to go with Master Quest but i dont think i can... does any one have any ideas??

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
I thinks Master Quest is just fine! It hasen't been used for other games, and gives us an idea of the game just by reading the title!
can't wait fo the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I thinks Master Quest is just fine! It hasen't been used for other games, and gives us an idea of the game just by reading the title!
can't wait fo the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well actually check this out: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=117111
and if you check the creators profile you'll see that it is set to return aswell. I'm not telling anyone what to do but you might wanna change the name.

Back