The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2008, 10:53 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
Congrats SSD.
Glad to see your thread in this section!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 18th, 2008, 05:07 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to sonic smash down
ok thankz guys truly apperciate it. first of all kr demos are meant for everyone to play although its going to be a while till this demo is out since i have so many errors to fix and i plan to get fixed. like trace said i know my maps could need improving an i plan to improve them as soon as i can. and omega i heard what you said dont worry ill be looking for every little error to be fixed as im adding in the new stuff. ryushin, omega and kr thankz guys. and trust me ill make this game as great as possible for the love of making games. and as for when ill be able to work probally this weekend because i have a huge test a need to study for in a class im failing in and i need to bring it up. so ill try and bring my grade up as high as possible and work on it this weekend k guys. also might not be on much this week because of it.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:59 PM
O.G. Duke
a.k.a OmegaGroudon

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to O.G. Duke
I'll always keep the thread alive. No worries!
Good luck in your test.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM
KrystalRules
Beginning Trainer

Yeah Omega has been doing anything and everything to keep conversations going.

Thank you IsmaR
Old November 25th, 2008, 09:04 AM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

I know man, im actually working out the beggining of the game. i want to make it more dramatic. u'll see wat i mean on the next update. it will be a while but its going to be worth the wait im telling ya. and as for the scripts, im giving fmp the time he needs because his grandma died today and i cant imagine losing mine. so go ahead you dont have to work until your ready man
Old November 25th, 2008, 09:22 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic smash down View Post
I know man, im actually working out the beggining of the game. i want to make it more dramatic. u'll see wat i mean on the next update. it will be a while but its going to be worth the wait im telling ya. and as for the scripts, im giving fmp the time he needs because his grandma died today and i cant imagine losing mine. so go ahead you dont have to work until your ready man
Off topic: Best Believe I'll work SSD! My grandmas death gave me more encouragement...You can't take things for granted, and the more you know...the more of a sucessful life you'll lead ...I love my grandma, and I love what I do and what I'm learning...therefore I won't rest now! I'm at the top of my game, and I can only improve! So I'll be taking my scripting lessons with me to Colorado...Don't know how long I'll be, but when I get back I'll know alot more!

On topic: Congrats on getting into the Gameshowcase man...I'm really happy to see you here, and I can't wait for the update...Just don't make us wait till 2009 *Squints eyes*
Old November 25th, 2008, 09:27 AM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

lol ill try not to. but sure if you feel that way i dont mind either and good luck in colorado man. and thankz. ill see wat i can do cause i have alot on the agenda right now for the game and then there's my english and algebra II projects i have to do. so it may end up being on the 31st but it will be a huge update
Old November 25th, 2008, 05:05 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Nature: Brave
ey man!
long time no tok.
got any new maps for me to do?
anyway, check out the thread i finally made!!

Old December 9th, 2008, 08:50 AM
KrystalRules
Beginning Trainer

Looking forward to the big update! you should make it like our Christmas present or something! lol

Thank you IsmaR
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:50 PM
sonic smash down
strive for the best

ahh man, ya spoiled it sl. yes it will be my christmas present to yall. ill try and update it christmas morning but for now i have to study hard. exams are next week and i really have to do good on all of them (especially my english). anyways until then ill tell you wat the update i have planned is....

1st. the scripts fmp has been working on for me. (should at least be done the pokecell by then, maybe the new menu, and if possible the new fishing system. and if i think of something else we can do and fmp can through it in before then ill add that to)
2nd all the towns and routes up to the second city.
3rd some of the story line
and lastly i may have something special planned for you all but dont get your hopes to high its not the first demo at least its not ready yet.
Old January 25th, 2009, 05:23 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Nature: Brave
how r the updates going?

Old January 25th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Savant

Don't revive old threads.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links