• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Breedable PKMN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
Years
Sure thing. I'll pm you or something at the weekend. Anything else you want? I can give you the shiny Pachirisu too if you like, for a Drowsee too if you've got one.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
Years
Sure thing. I'll pm you or something at the weekend. Anything else you want? I can give you the shiny Pachirisu too if you like, for a Drowsee too if you've got one.

I don't want the Pachurisu, however, i did just get a drowzee, I'll breed that too.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
I am going to need an exeggcute and a lapras, adamant or modest if you happen to have this natures for both, if not it wont matter.

Tac One

Years
I am going to need an exeggcute and a lapras, adamant or modest if you happen to have this natures for both, if not it wont matter.

I know I have a Adamant Ditto, I think I have a modest as well. I'll see what I can do. Catch up to me on the Weekend.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
I know I have a Adamant Ditto, I think I have a modest as well. I'll see what I can do. Catch up to me on the Weekend.

Nah thats okay, I'll just breed my own natures. So you can't do a trade now?

BTW what you need for you dex?

Tac One

Years
Nah thats okay, I'll just breed my own natures. So you can't do a trade now?

BTW what you need for you dex?

No, I'm in class for the rest of the night. There isn't much I need, I happen to come across copies of FR, LG, Emer and Sapphire. I'm pretty set, other than Ruby exclusives, which I have trades set up for already.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
No, I'm in class for the rest of the night. There isn't much I need, I happen to come across copies of FR, LG, Emer and Sapphire. I'm pretty set, other than Ruby exclusives, which I have trades set up for already.

That's cool then, I managed to find them in the GTS for once.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
Years
  • Age 33
  • WI
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
do u have any zangooses with the egg moves curse, or night slash or metal claw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back