• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Monica chuckled in th background,

"Alright..." She stated, as she waited to see Julia's raction. Her face has a fairly blank expression, but it soon turned into a friendly smile.

"Sure, why not..." She giggled happily, walking over to him, giving him a soft hug. Ali, his aunt, and his uncle were all standing in front of the stage, near the door, as they waited Julia to pack her stuff.

"So, I'll take that 5 bucks now..." Monica held out her hand, waiting for the money. Her Chikorita was happy to se that she was finally opening up to people... Not like at Rustboro. She remembered Monica standing alone at the playground, chewing at a liesurely pace, to caring about anything else...

"Julez, let's go!" Her aunt called, holding an egg which was feeling ver warm.

"We need to get this egg back in the incubator before it hatches,"

"Then why didn't you just leave it there?!" Julia yelled, very upset with the situation she was forced to be in.

"Because I'd rather have a hatched pokemon be cold, rather than have it starve!" Her Aunt pointed to a bag on her shoulder, which containe lot's of baby-pokemon food. Julia sighed, and walked off the stage.

"I'll se you guys next year..." She muttered, handing Monica and Cloud a piece of paper with 2 phone numbers on it. She assumed that they knew what each one was for.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat had watched as Ali left, smiling and hugging him as he caught up to what she presumed to be his family.

"I'll see you sometime this summer?" she said, hope showing in her voice as she looked up at him.

Ruby smiled, coming from behind with Nat's aunt and uncle. They smiled, seeing Ali and Nat together. Her aunt giggled a bit.

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
man i wish i could join so bad i'm always looking for a rp to join but there all so far ahead plz tell me if i can join or not i know i probably won't be able to since well your on page 61 already plz answer my question.

Edit:hold on i just read first page said anyone can join at any time so heres my info

Name: Pochi Barrel
Age/Grade/Rank: 12/7th grade/no idea
Looks:long brown hair,xbox cap,mario mushroom wrist bands,pokeball shaped medallion,long baggy Blue t-shirt,long baggy Orange pants,and nike excellorators (running shoes)
Starter Pok?mon: Shroomish (nickname: Shroomie)
Pok?ball: Premier Ball
Personailty: Never gives up,very competitive when vsing people older than him,tends to be annoying,happy,and wierd at times
Hometown: Pallet Town

Last edited:

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: BAH! PEOPLE, READ THE ABOVE POSTS!! WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW MEMBERS AS THE YEAR IS OVER!! WE WILL BE POSTING A NEW THREAD IN A WEEK OR SO FOR YEAR 3!! PLEASE WAIT UNTILL THEN!!!!

Okay, now that I'm done ranting....

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
(walks away mumbling *cough* yell at me will u *cough* *cough u will pay *cough*
*cough* no need to yell expect me to read through ALL 61 DANG PAGES!!!!!!!!!
*cough* walks away still mumbling)

Years
OOC: XD *gives Mew13 a hi-5* Couldn't have said it better myself XD

IC:

"For sure!" Ali stated in a firm tone, filled with reassurance. With that, he walked out of the auditorium with his aunt and uncle. Julia quickly caught up with them, walking back to her room soon after. She got her luggage, Ali got his, and together, they walked out of the Academy to the front gates, when the egg their aunt was holding slowly began to wiggle. After about 30 seconds of watching the egg in front of the gates, a tiny red head poked out of the shell, shedding a soft cry.

"A Vulpix?..." Ali asked, beginning to remember what happened the previous year to T.K.'s Vulpix.

"What else does it look like? A Feebas!?" Julia said in a stern tone, adoring the sheer beauty of the tiny Vulpix. She poked her head out of the shell now, after seeming fairly timid, and glanced at Ali, then Julia, then to their aunt and uncle.

"Pii, vu... pi?" She looked very confused, but managed to crawl out of the egg and into the arms of Ali's aunt. Her silky fur shimmered in the sunset, and her only tailwaved gradually behind her...

OOC: There, my final post... Can't wait to start next year! =D

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
Years
Ok you told me to start in next year so here my profile.
Name:Kevin
Age/Grade/Rank:12/???/???
Looks:Wears blue jeans,a green t-shirt and a red cap.Has Blonde hair and Golden eyes.
Starter Pok?mon:Mudkip
Pok?ball:Normal Pokeball
Personailty:A smart,cool guy who helps everyone in tight situations.
Hometown:Littleroot Town

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: Sorry about my lack of RPing....life's throwing a few curveballs at me, so yeah...anyway!

IC: Skye watched the performance, and it was truely wonderful. After it had ended, she walked up to Ali, Nat and the others to say farewell. She gave everyone a hug goodbye, and her mother came up to her.

"Ready to go, honey?" she asked, placing her hand on Skye's shoulder.

"Ready..." Skye said softly, and looked over at her friends, her expression bright. "Bye everyone! Keep in touch!"

And somewhere deep in her mind, she wondered if she would ever see Dex again...

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: well if this one is ending soon i want to know what it will be called so i can get in early so mew13 doen't yell at me

Years
OOC: lol, it'll simply be called "The Academy, Year 3"... Or something along those lines XD It probably won't be as active as this rp though, school is starting everywhere, and I'm sure many people are more concerned about their education than an rp =P

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: lol man your funny like i'm concerned about school, school is easy and i can't wait for the new RP so i can join

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat watched Ali leave, gathering her belongings and following her aunt and uncle to the waiting car. She climbed in the back, allowing Ruby and Fang to sprawl out around her lap.

She watched sadly as the Academy faded into the distance. THe sky clouded over and it began to rain, drops pelleting the windows. The weather was seemingly a mirror of her mood.

"You surjery's been schedualed two weeks from now," her aunt said quietly from the front seat.

Nat didn't answer. All she could think about were the pointe shoes in her suitcase, perhaps never to be used again.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye's mother led her to the car, putting the last of the luggage into the trunk, and slamming it shut. Skye was incredibly quiet, as was Agile, sitting in the front seat, and watching the telephone poles pass apathetically.

"Your father would be so proud of you, honey," her mother said with a small smile, as they drove further and further away.

Skye cast a glance over her shoulder, watching the school disappear. She wasn't sure where the road ahead of her was leading, if she would be back on this road once more come the fall or not, but what experience she gained she would never forget.

And deep in her heart, she wished Dex could have been there...

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
OOC: no plz not another year plz no i really wanna join and i can't if u keep going i can't join

Kin Girl

The Craziest
Years
Name: Lia
Looks: Chestnut-brown hair with purple, Silver eyes, light skin. Wearing magenta dress with yellow belt for pokeballs, detached purple sleeves, jeans, and red sneakers.
Starter pokemon: Eevee
Pokeball: Normal
Personality: Witty, smart, sweet and competitive
Home town: Fortree city

Let's go!! :D

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
Dex stood on a small out-crop over-looking the academy, with the rest of the Abra herd, he watched Skye get into the car, and drive off, he sighed slowly, but Merlin put a comforting hand on his shoulder, and he looked at him, with a feeling of happiness, he turned back to the academy.

"Maybe we'll meet again...maybe.."

The wind blew through his jacket and as the herd left, he took of his hat, slowly removed his mask, and tossed it to the wind. and with a look of triumph on his face, walked back into the forest.

((which thread is the new year in?))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back