• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joehat

Yay
Years
I'm new to fan-fiction. I finally got an idea, and I've posted the prologue of my story.

The title is: All Nightmare Long

The prologue is just the beginning. The characters in it are unnamed, for now. The main protagonists will be in chapter one. Hope you find it enjoyable. I won't bother explaining more here, just check it out if you're interested.

I rated it R, for blood, gore, language, and violence in general, although it may actually be more PG-13.

Critique is nice!

Last edited:

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
Oh look, I forgot to post here. Silly me.

I have opened up a new fanfic; a rewrite of the very first (successful) fic I ever started on. Called the Flamestar Chronicles, so far the prologue and chapter 1 have been posted.

I suck at summarizing plots, especially without giving away big plot details, so I'll just say that while it may start off like a normal journeyfic (or, at least, somewhat normal) it ends up being anything but as the main characters get wrapped up in conspiracies surrounding two villainous organizations: CORE, a company that researches and manufactures a variety of new technologies with an increasing focus on weapons, and the Crimson Dawn, a religious cult who believe that Pokemon are abominations and that it is the one true god's wish that they be annihilated.

It's rated PG-15 due to scenes of gore and extreme violence as well as swearing. Genres are original universe (not alternate; this has nothing to do with any other canon), drama, action, adventure, and supernatural (why that one? You'll see...).

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Forgot to post up Chapter 6. Yes, the link is now in my sig for easier use and now...

Neo leaves Sarina, promising that he'll coma back. But once he sends Pidgeott for her, he begins to feel odd...​

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
My old thread is locked by my request and I opened a new one up for easier browsing. Also, Chapter 7 and the end of the first book is up!

I am sorry, but I cannot give you any hints onto the storyline as it's a big part in my book.​

I also was quite lazy in the end.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hey all,

My first FF The Adventures Of Riley is now up

First Volume First chapter is up, Vs. Kricketot

Also next three titles have been revealed, Vs. Shinx, Vs. Starly and Vs. Swinub

All comments are welcome

BB

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Oh right...

I've released my new fic; "Pokemon Special: Ruby & Sapphire".
The link's in my sig, go and check it out. =)
(Click the banner)

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
First chapter of The Sixth Warrior up!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=168832

And so, under evening rain, it begins...the beginning of the end. A caretaker of misfit Pokemon, a strong and loyal lover, a vanished Master, a mad adventurer, a supportive friend, an unwilling Chosen One, and the war for heaven in which they all will find their salvation...or their ruin. Here we stand, children of Arceus, turning to the path of destiny.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
That's right guys The Adventures Of Riley has a new update:

Vs. Shinx is up... the link is in my sig.

Regards,

BB

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I don't know if this announcement belongs here, but I'm going to post it here anyway.

So, in case someone didn't notice...

The Serial Game is now up!

It's free for anyone to participate in, so go in there and see if you want to continue the story.
Free for all! Join the fun! Yay!

It's even stickified!

Do your part for the Serial Game - and do it now!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
Years
Chapter 2 of my Ruby & Sapphire fic has been released!
It is entitled "VS. Torchic" and you can find it by following the link in my signature.
(Click the banner)

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Chapter Twenty Four of the Eon Chronicles is going to be posted as soon as it's out of beta, after a seven month delay.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
It's FRIDAAAY!

Yep, that means a new chapter of Metal Coat is out. :P

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
Please take a look at my fanfiction: The Reign of Darkness... I haven't gotten any comments, so I can't add anything without double posting... (Link is in my signature)

txteclipse

The Last
Years
And thus Chapter Twenty Four of the Eon Chronicles is released. You can find a link in my signature. Read, enjoy, critique!

Also, I've revised chapters one through five. Some grammar mistakes were combed out, and I reworked some dialogue and other such things.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
So, I fixed my signature link. Anyway, Chapter 9 is up which also finishes the first book. The second one will be longer at the expense of slightly shorter chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back