• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Thank you man :)
as it regards the tileses of Alistair (if I'm not wrong me..)
they can be used..
this is the screen...
tileset7tiledej2yy1.png
Actually they're not. Also, that screen isn't showing up. Here is the screen that shows they're not usable.
Spoiler:

Anyways, that script looks great. This hack seems to have a cool and depressing feel to it :O

EDIT: Whoops, I just noticed you used the ones off his newest set. Sorry for all the confusion, they look alike. :P

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
When I saw this hacks name, I thought it was a Chrono Trigger Pokemon hack, now THAT would be awesome....

LAVOS, I choose you!!!!!!! LOL!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
This hack is looking pretty good :> But something bugs me a bit. The english. It's not a big problem actually, it's just a little something that bugs me. I'm liking the graphics a lot. Good luck.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Actually they're not. Also, that screen isn't showing up. Here is the screen that shows they're not usable.
Spoiler:

Anyways, that script looks great. This hack seems to have a cool and depressing feel to it :O

EDIT: Whoops, I just noticed you used the ones off his newest set. Sorry for all the confusion, they look alike. :P
ok :P
no problem ^^
however thanks ;)

When I saw this hacks name, I thought it was a Chrono Trigger Pokemon hack, now THAT would be awesome....

LAVOS, I choose you!!!!!!! LOL!!
:D
thank you for having chosen me man XD

Hey Dante, just a thought:
Do you want me to help you with the mapping?
I know that you are very good with the maps friend ^^
but I don't believe to need help ^^"
I prefer to do alone..
I hope not to have offended you :S
and however thanks for your suppor friend ;)

Actually, according to my calculation, there weren't any Grammactical/Spelling mistakes.

Anyways, I like the script! Will there be a Earthquake after the "Hidden Person" goes away?
yes..
when the people disappears there is another small earthquake that makes you wake up from the dream..

This hack is looking pretty good :> But something bugs me a bit. The english. It's not a big problem actually, it's just a little something that bugs me. I'm liking the graphics a lot. Good luck.
thank you :)
========================================================
I am happy that you are liked this script some..
because this mysterious character will still appear ;)

soon new updates!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Nice hack you got there >Dante< ^^ great to see your hack is improved with your old hack ^^ King of the sea I quess? but I've a question why every italian or spanish people always hacks ruby? :P i know it's a great base for graphics but Fire red is more stabiel.
but that's me xD apart from that. Nice script and graphics ^^ But you still need to work on your english :P My english isn't that good trough xD but ask someone for transplate some of your text ^^ It'll be better ^^
Good luck with this hack >Dante<.
-------------------------------------------------
~Mitchel1

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Nice hack you got there >Dante< ^^ great to see your hack is improved with your old hack ^^ King of the sea I quess? but I've a question why every italian or spanish people always hacks ruby? :P i know it's a great base for graphics but Fire red is more stabiel.
but that's me xD apart from that. Nice script and graphics ^^ But you still need to work on your english :P My english isn't that good trough xD but ask someone for transplate some of your text ^^ It'll be better ^^
Good luck with this hack >Dante<.
-------------------------------------------------
~Mitchel1

thanks friend XD
the answer is that ruby or fire red doesn't do any difference according to me.
A hack can be beautiful is if it is on ruby both fire red..
in both cases the tileses they are changed.. they are made the scripts and it is invented a history ^ ^
a motive could be that Italians and the Spaniards know better the basic ruby
while the English and the Germans I know better fire red...
however thanks for your post friend ^ ^

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Very very good >Dante<; your hack is fantastic!
thank you friend..

This looks really nice. Sounds interesting too.
I might be able to help with the grammar.
yes I know..but thank you friend ^^

This guy sure is mysterious.

(Just like Iris in MMBN 6) And he can only be found in the Players
dreams, right?
you are right..
this character appears only in the dreams..
and with the time the hero will learn to trust himself him..

===================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
hello to everybody!
You excuse if for some time I have not shown you any news but I have been very busy..
rather to say the truth I am always occupied XD
however we return to the hacking..
I have prepared an enough nice event..
it concerns gyarados it is Lance (what a key character of this hack will be)
apart the usual errors of grammar..
this video is not complete, in the sense that I have not put a lot of things..
of the type the the trainers backsprite.. and the trainers' sprites..
I hope that you look over these details and I hope to receive many comments around this video...^^

I hope to see many comments!!
soon I will also prepare the Userbars
for all the fans of this hack..
if there are XD

Last edited:

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Last edited:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Nice script again >Dante< the only thing what bother me was that cloud effect. apart from that it's nice ^^ good to see that the ASM shiny script also get used on that wally thing ^^
good luck further
--------------------------------
~Mitchel1

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Nice script again >Dante< the only thing what bother me was that cloud effect. apart from that it's nice ^^ good to see that the ASM shiny script also get used on that wally thing ^^
good luck further
--------------------------------
~Mitchel1
thanks friend..
for the clouds I will correct it ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

I have finally completed the set of the trainer..
complete of sprite and backsprite..
I will put also tomorrow the back trainer of Lance..
because I am very busy now ^^"

39729853.png
69304984.png
81855125.png

I cared to remember that the part in which there is Lance against the red Gyarados it's modified thanks to the ASM..
because it is not a simple whildbattle..
besides the routine shiny.
has not been simple to change the pokèmon against which to fight.. and not even that that was used..
without counting that I have also changed the attack xD
I cared to specify not it to boast me..
but to explain what they can seem simple to the appearance..
in reality it is very more complicated ^ ^
I hope that you like this new updating..
to the next one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back