The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 18th, 2009, 11:03 PM
Perpetr8r

Advertise here
Ok, so I am finally back. New laptop, I do have all my files still, and a whole bunch more crises going on.
*sigh*

So after my laptop died, and I replaced it, my car was all "Hey, I wanna do that too!"
So now I need a car. And money. And I reall don't honestly know how much time I'm going to have for PISE right now, despite my best efforts. However, I will continue to do what I can for you, and if you want the current version of my files, I'm happy to send that across.

Anyway, just letting you know I'm not dead or anything...

Old January 21st, 2009, 06:52 AM
Kine
Whatev

Strangely enough, I had to reformat my computer over the past week due to malware. What makes it worse is that I don't go to sites that are typically hazards on purpose.

Eh, everything's safe, though. Still, it set me back school wise.

Was you car insured? If so, are you able to get any aid from that?

Also, go ahead and send the files. The thing is, if those files are on an email attachment, then what that means is that essentially there's a backup on a server, which is good for all parties.

I support the Nidoran - Nido Family Union. Do you?
Old January 25th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Perpetr8r

Sent. No coverage on my old car, so I gotta pay for everything. It's alright though, I'll figure out a way to get by.

Old January 30th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Kine
Whatev

Just so you know, I got the files. I'm also going to start working on the map again, after a bit of a hiatus. Well, not that I was doing much else with the game, but I didn't have much choice.

I still have to finish an animation for class/portfolio. After that's done, I think that'll be the last serious project I have until I get a job. By which I mean a project necessary to get a job or some such. At least, as far as I can tell. Anything afterward would probably be freelance.

Old February 24th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Kine
Whatev

A note for anyone following this:

Since I completed that animation (well, to a point) and pretty much cinched the internship I wanted, I can get back to work on this. Nice.

Perp, if you happen to see this, how's it going with expenses and all?

Old March 6th, 2009, 01:46 AM
Perpetr8r

Sorry for the downtime. Lately I've had a lot of stuff to deal with and it's basically taking up all my free time. I had to re-install windows on my new laptop and thus lost the link here, which I nearly forgot about until just now. Anyway, I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that I'm going to be REALLY busy this semester at uni. I literally have to make two different games and a games engine, as well as a website and various other things. So I'm going to be kind of nonexistent for a while. The good news, aside from the fact that I have a car again, is that I'm being "forced" to learn javascript, which of course, Sphere is based off of. This means I'll understand a lot more by the time I'm done with it all, and it should help me work on this game.

Uhh.. in case I forget this site again, feel free to keep in touch with me via email. I'll try and help out as much as I can within my now limited bounds.

Last edited by Perpetr8r; June 9th, 2009 at 01:18 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here