• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Pokémon Crono Version is progressing very well, smooth and quick! You have a very nice set of solid graphics, and you have a good taste for inserting them. Although, for your newest screenshots, you should make the trees less noticeable, if you know what I mean. I think they pop out at you a bit too much, and possibly there are a few too many trees in that area. Nonetheless, it looks good.

Also, good job with the Midamond Region, Dante! It looks very new! Good luck.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
74420300.png
54779214.png

midamondregion.png

I like the updates, Dante!

The forest is really big, and the World Map of Miamond is extremely cool!

Nice world map you got there >Dante< ^^ the forrest tiles are nice too but I've found 1 map bug:
Good luck!

Mitchel1

Wow! It is really rare to Mitchel commenting on
other People's Hacks!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Nice world map you got there >Dante< ^^ the forrest tiles are nice too but I've found 1 map bug:
i1guu0.png

good luck further
--------------------------
Mitchel1

Actually, that's not a bug.
Dante took the screen while walking, when the screen was just about to switch.
Anyway, I like the forest. What is it called?
And, the region is just wonderous! GL!
yes..
~Watermelon is right
the error of that image is caused by the fact that I have taken the image while the player was in movement (stupid error and I have not even realized of it XD)

@ ~Watermelon: That is not a forest.. ^^
it is only a route that is found in a different zone by that of the player 1.
Because I don't know if I had told here already it on pokecommunity..
however in Pokèmon Crono there will be two male heroes that will have in common the basic history.. but there will be different events, different behaviors, will start the game in the two different zones.. one will have need to win the medals..
while the other no...
I have only to choose if one will be bad and the other good person...
or no..
the only thing that the two will have in common they will be the dreams.
however thanks to mitchel1 and ~Watermelon ;)

Pokémon Crono Version is progressing very well, smooth and quick! You have a very nice set of solid graphics, and you have a good taste for inserting them. Although, for your newest screenshots, you should make the trees less noticeable, if you know what I mean. I think they pop out at you a bit too much, and possibly there are a few too many trees in that area. Nonetheless, it looks good.

Also, good job with the Midamond Region, Dante! It looks very new! Good luck.
thank you man..
I will try to follow your suggestion mending the trees
thanks for your support ;)

I like the updates, Dante!

The forest is really big, and the World Map of Miamond is extremely cool!

Wow! It is really rare to Mitchel commenting on
other People's Hacks!
thanks ^^
about mitchel1..
he is my friend..
I'm really happy that he supports Pokemon Crono..
because also I am fan of his hack ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES
I've finally completed the forest!
Unfortunately I have not decided the name to give him yet however it should have an aspect of this kind...
setcrono5.png

Naturally the scripts don't miss..
rather in the forest you will meet the first gym Leader of the region of Midamond!
Its name is LEON and is a fanatic of Pokèmon coleopter.
You will meet him in a circumstance some strange..
in fact, in the moment in which you will meet him, in the forest there is a very rare event called the dance of the moon.
an event that happens once every ten years, where the Butterfree dance under the light of the moon.
I have thought that, with POOCHYENA as starter, it can be some difficulty to face a gym of Pokèmon coleopter, therefore I have decided to furnish a help to the Player...
naturally this help is a surprise that I won't reveal now xD

thanks to all for your support!!!
At the next news!

Years
Woahh Dante !
The updates are very nice, the hack seems to be progressin very well. ;)
Well i just want to play the beta right now. Lool.
Anyway i hope to see some more updates soon.
Good luck Dante !

Buizel 9 ~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Very nice updates, Dante. I'm impressed with how quickly the hack updates. I really like the look of the forest, and I'm curious as to what scripts there are in it. I also like the idea of there being wild Pokémon grass everywhere, like in Ilex Forest in G/S/C.

You're doing a great job on this... I can't wait to see whatever's next. Good luck.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Woahh Dante !
The updates are very nice, the hack seems to be progressin very well. ;)
Well i just want to play the beta right now. Lool.
Anyway i hope to see some more updates soon.
Good luck Dante !

Buizel 9 ~
thank you my friend ;)

Very nice updates, Dante. I'm impressed with how quickly the hack updates. I really like the look of the forest, and I'm curious as to what scripts there are in it. I also like the idea of there being wild Pokémon grass everywhere, like in Ilex Forest in G/S/C.

You're doing a great job on this... I can't wait to see whatever's next. Good luck.
you have guessed:)
I have decided to inspire you have me movements of the forest as in the forest of GSC
so that to get a more beautiful effect:):):)

I'm impressed by the nice tree tiles!
GL!
thank you ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES

Soon new updatings among which the date of the release of the beta!!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
So you're finally going to change the title?
The last version of a hack made by you was amazing, I hope this one will be even better!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
So you're finally going to change the title?
The last version of a hack made by you was amazing, I hope this one will be even better!
the new title screen will be better than that precedent..
I will perhaps follow the tutorial of my friend Koder to create a title screen to 32 colors ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Really cool graphics, Dante. And an even more impressive worldmap you have there.

By the way, good job on changing the Wally's script for a capture of a Red Gyarados. I wish I could catch a Red Gyarados that easily!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keep it up, Dante. As soon as it has proper grammar (it's a bit difficult to follow you sometimes), it'll be an awesome game ;)

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Really cool graphics, Dante. And an even more impressive worldmap you have there.

By the way, good job on changing the Wally's script for a capture of a Red Gyarados. I wish I could catch a Red Gyarados that easily!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Keep it up, Dante. As soon as it has proper grammar (it's a bit difficult to follow you sometimes), it'll be an awesome game ;)
thanks man.. ;)
it hasn't been very simple to modify that event..
in fact without the help of my "teacher of hacking" HackMew I would not have succeeded there..
as it regards the errors of grammar you are perfectly right..
it is very complicated to correct this errors..
then I think that I will ask help to my friend Buizel9 to test the hack and to signal me the possible errors of grammar.
however thanks for your message friend ;)

So Dante, March is ending impatiently.
--------------------
I can't wait to see the updates!
you are right friend..
March is about to end..
but is not ended still XDXD
truth is that in the last times the jobs are slowly proceeding because, to the moment,
my friend Koder has the rom because he is helping me to correctly insert the map of the region..
within tomorrow I should succeed in taking back the jobs.
The only problem is that I won't succeed in creating the history of the second hero..
then..
in the beta 1 both the heroes will have the same history..
but in the beta 2 I will change this thing.

Years
Wow!
This hack looks (and sounds) great!
I love the idea of two different stories to follow,
keep up the great work!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
wow this looks amazing! with the way this looks, is it really a ruby ROM base? if so then wow ur a really good hacker. i cant wait to see a finished product of this :D
yeah sure ;)
the base it's ruby USA

Wow!
This hack looks (and sounds) great!
I love the idea of two different stories to follow,
keep up the great work!
thanks man ^^
=========================================================
p_poppo.gif
UPDATES

Justified everything if of some time I don't put a day..
but I have been very busy and I have had a lack of ideas.
Now but I have already thought as in another mini history like that of GYARADOS...
or a secondary history that will come closer to the main history.
Among the new images there is:
The map of the region of MIDAMOND with all the made corrections...
because in the previous map, Koder forgot to insert me a couple of cities
but now my friend has corrected everything (that is blessed) with a lot of patience..
then although I have made it I already want still to give the thank you Koder for the fatigue that has made ^ ^
90855607.png

and finally the last city of the beta 1!!
The city calls herself I PORTO VALUM.
It is a sea city where the player will go to take a ship that will take it in a new city to understand the reason of its dreams better.
Naturally they won't lack the script and of the small events.
oh! also in this city a new character will be..
very important for the history and the new TEAM WATER!
At the moment it is everything..
setcrono6.png

the golden dream??
88586222.png

if you have some advice on the tiles..
I will listen to you ^^

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Wow I really love the worldmap.
Good work >Dante< keep it up!

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
Years
  • Age 98
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
Amazing ! looks great. can't wait for it. Also that sea city looks so good :D well designed good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back