• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
screenshot%202009.02.03%2009.57.42.0505.png

It will be back sooner than you think....

I Think those trees are from the mmo still, and the chara set too i think, but good job all the same.

Waudby

I Think those trees are from the mmo still, and the chara set too i think, but good job all the same.

Well actually, the tree's and character were somethings that I designed :/

In kyle's "style", they weren't stolen. But thanks.

Waudby

I have to say then( if we don't go into the 'its not kyledoves, its mine, LIKE kyledoves) good job, and I'm glad that the games will continue.

Thanks, i've got some more screenshots to show later of the newer tiles etc.

There are alot of people who make tiles in kyledove's style anyway.

screenshot%202009.02.03%2021.59.48.0980.png
screenshot%202009.02.03%2021.39.35.0245.png
screenshot%202009.02.03%2022.00.42.0616.png

Just some more screenshot's showing Odyssey's new look which will be shown in full, when I get time to create a new thread, ready for the fresh start I'm giving the game.

And before people start commenting on the screenshots please note, the snow tiles ARE my own, you can zoom in and check if you like, the mountain tiles are heavy edits of the FR/LG ones with a SIMILAR palette to Kyledove's not the exact same. The snowy path is an edit of the existing SINNOH TILESET that Kyledove released, I just changed the colours of the tile, you can check if you like.

Hopefully no one will have any problems with these. I personally prefer this new style, it feels a bit newer.

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
I was experimenting with making a new tittle screen for pokemon Ryen and ended up with this:
2ijrps8.png

Take note that most of it was made from scratch.
I think i'm also going to add the 2 protagonists staring into the sky later.

*I know it says 2008.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Not really a screenshot, but a map (or rather, how I made it)...
CaveBefore.png

CaveAfter.png

Basically, I hate making cave maps (all the corners etc are too fiddly). So I wrote a short script to convert an elevation map into a full cave map. Obviously, it's not complete (no entrance, rocks etc), but it really saves a lot of time :P

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
Years
CaveBefore.png

CaveAfter.png

Basically, I hate making cave maps (all the corners etc are too fiddly). So I wrote a short script to convert an elevation map into a full cave map. Obviously, it's not complete (no entrance, rocks etc), but it really saves a lot of time :P

goddamnit i need that scripts lol.
Good system, and nice tiles too.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Here a couple screens...
capture110.png
capture111.png

More battlebackgrounds for malachite!
lol I just noticed that TIME and ENVIROMENT should play a factor in the battles and these will show the improvement in malachite.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
  • Age 39
  • NJ
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Hi I don't have a tread or a game but I did want to learn how make map so ugh here is my first three tries at mapping. A starter town, first route and second town with a gym. I really need critique on it because I don't think it looks interesting enough.

Spoiler:

Thanks 2 Kyledove for the tiles. I can't find a good tutorial for making customs to match his but the gym was lame try.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 7, 2023
*snip*
*snip*

*drools, then sighs*

If I hoped for you releasing that script, I'd be too candid and naive, right? XD

Likewise

Bye.
Years
I need some critisism for my upcoming game so... Here are some screens!
capture000.png

Dont yah love him?

capture001.png

I think it looks too green but.... any other thoughts?

capture002.png

I really just want some critique on the tiles oh and the hero sprite is just a placeholder.
I might even change the graphic style completeley.

OOpS!
I didnt make the tiles, credit to esmas cns rhaevre_duh keyldove and alistar

Last edited:

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
heres the old style battle system from white light iv updated it a lot since then but im waiting to show the final one untill release

battlescene.gif

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
heres the old style battle system from white light iv updated it a lot since then but im waiting to show the final one untill release

battlescene.gif
Waheeey, a different looking battle system. I knew they existed. Good job, dude. My main critique would be to fill in the map a bit more as it looks kinda dull.
Here are some screens of the Pokemon Excel Options Menu
Options%201.bmp

Options%202.bmp
They may very well be the dullest screenshots I've ever seen. No offence dude, but who wants to see options screens?

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Waheeey, a different looking battle system. I knew they existed. Good job, dude. My main critique would be to fill in the map a bit more as it looks kinda dull.

thanks a lot thats the main advantage with doing the game on flash anything is posible
and dont worry its much better now but youl have to wait for the first release to see it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back