• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [HotW #58] Pokémon Torzach: The Legend Begins (We're back in action, people!)

Shall we show you the Super Powerful Legendary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Cool. Do you know where I can use/find this? I've always wanted to make animations. But your sprites are cool.

Well, I do know that there are quite a few free animation programs you can find online, but imageready came in an adobe package. Which means money. Anyway, you can buy photoshop and other such programs at the adobe website.

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Well, I do know that there are quite a few free animation programs you can find online, but imageready came in an adobe package. Which means money. Anyway, you can buy photoshop and other such programs at the adobe website.

Yeah, I need a free one. Do you know of any?

===

And I have a new sprite for you guys to rate! I scratched this one, but of a Pokemon from one of the 'dex's. I've only done this twice, they were both in an earlier update. So I used this one as practice, but it came out really well. ^^
ofakw5_th.png
2uqycrl_th.png

So tell me what you think!

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Yeah, I need a free one. Do you know of any?

===

And I have a new sprite for you guys to rate! I scratched this one, but of a Pokemon from one of the 'dex's. I've only done this twice, they were both in an earlier update. So I used this one as practice, but it came out really well. ^^
ofakw5_th.png
2uqycrl_th.png

So tell me what you think!

Great job. Couldn't have done it better myself. A+ =3

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Thanks! I worked hard on it.

By the way, do you know of any free online animation programs that are easy to use?

Oh jeez. xD Its been a while but.. hm. I couldn't tell you anymore than a google search could. But try AniS maybe. Also, there's usually trials for a lot of the good programs, so you might wanna try that out. Anyway, the shading on that sprite was excellent. Keep it up. =3

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010

to be frankly honest, the old Fire starter sprite looked much better than the new one, at least, for me...

anyways, the grass starter's cute and as well as the water starter. ^^

The new fire starter sprite is a different fakemon

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years

to be frankly honest, the old Fire starter sprite looked much better than the new one, at least, for me...

what.., is it, exactly? o.O

You really don't like the new fire starter? =/ That's too bad. I think we're sticking with this one. Oh, and the new sprite... You'll see. It's a strange thing, but original. =3 You'll see, in its evolutions.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years

what.., is it, exactly? o.O
Like someone said, the new one is a different Fakemon all together ^^ I just thought I'd clarify that :D
As for the new sprite, it is a bit odd looking in its first form, but believe me, you'll love its evos. Think of it as Magikarp with 3 evolutions ^^

Awesome hack! I hope you get done with it because I know a lot of people are waiting to see this awesome hack come alive.
Thankyou very much!
EDIT: Wow! Page 11 ^^

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
As for the new sprite, it is a bit odd looking in its first form, but believe me, you'll love its evos. Think of it as Magikarp with 3 evolutions ^^

That's one of the reasons I made it. ^^ And it turned out pretty well. I'm still having trouble figuring out which starter I'll choose though. I might go with the fire or grass starter. This is an awesome game!

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Game looks amazing so far! I am praying you guys dont give up on it. The fakemon are immense and pretty much everything else is great too. Good luck with this everyone involved!

MegaMaccer

Years
Game looks amazing so far! I am praying you guys dont give up on it. The fakemon are immense and pretty much everything else is great too. Good luck with this everyone involved!
Thanks ^^ And don't worry, I am not going to give up with this hack anytime soon :D

===========================================================
Finally, some screenshot updates ^^ Its the new Path that we haven't decided on a name for yet :\ Tell me what you think of the screens.
Spoiler:

Westrmistr

Westermeister
Years
Thanks ^^ And don't worry, I am not going to give up with this hack anytime soon :D

===========================================================
Finally, some screenshot updates ^^ Its the new Path that we haven't decided on a name for yet :\ Tell me what you think of the screens.
Spoiler:

Cool screens shots! It looks awesome. But I think there should be at least 1 big patch of grass somewhere in one spot. But there's something that looks like that, though. But that's just me.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Like I've told you, I really want the game to have some exotic tiles~ But good maps anyway. =3 And I'll try to make that happen over break, starting tomorrow. ^^ I think I'll make some new trees too if I have the talent for it. =o

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
eheheh... I see...
well, my bad... :P

anyways, look who's getting a lot of attention, lately... :D

ahem... anyways, the screenies are showing new tiles, right?
well, both tiles and the map looks nice, but I think if it's a route, it needs more grass tiles...

good luck with this hack project~

MegaMaccer

Years
eheheh... I see...
well, my bad... :P

anyways, look who's getting a lot of attention, lately... :D

ahem... anyways, the screenies are showing new tiles, right?
well, both tiles and the map looks nice, but I think if it's a route, it needs more grass tiles...

good luck with this hack project~
Yeah, I know. We seem to be getting sort of popular ^^
I don't think those are new tiles in the maps, they might be though :D. As for the map, I'm redoing it now. We should have some more tiles soon, courtesy of the Graphically amazing Vannah ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back