• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: DHi Presents: Pokémon Forest Nature

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Dark Hacking inc PRESENTS:

fn3mn.png

2004 Hack of the Year
"Highly Recommended" for the month of October 2004

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby
Progress: Under Construction / Pending
Created: Year 2004 - 2009

ROM Hacker: KoBRe LaiR
Sketch Artist: Kukuru01
Revamp Artist: Barry
Spriters: Cowrie, Brushfire0605,
pikafirefight, Scyther

And So It Begins
You begin your story the moment you wake up from a dream. The day has finally come, you are have recently found that your big brother left town in search for answer regarding recent rumors about a disorder in the balance of the land. It's been said that every one thousand years, the spirits of the land of Hautson awaken to renew life. These are only myths, no one really takes them seriously, well no one except for you and your best friend; two teenagers who are always getting into trouble.
You sense something is wrong and that is the reason why your oldest brother departed from Zubolo Town. Your first task is to investigate around town for any clues leading to where your older brother left. Since no one in town will give you any information, the only method you have to rely on is between your best friend and the town's professor. You will need to find Prof. Katty and ask her to lend you a hand. She will give you a Pokemon to help you along the way and tell you that from that point on she can't do much so you and your best friend are on your own.
Your main goal, to find what is disturbing the balance in Hautson and find a solution for it. Are you up for the task?

Features

Pokémon Forest Nature is a gae of its own. The game not only brings the introduction into the world of Hautson and it's legends and myths, but you are also welcomed to explored many mysteries hidden within the region. Pokémon Forest Nature also comes pack with a lot of awsome and newly features added to make it even exited. Some of the things you can expect from this hack are listed below.

:: 150 New species of brand new discovered Pokémon ::
:: Three new starters to choose from ::
:: Over 30 New Trainers Including A New Elite Four and Gym Leaders ::
:: Completly New Maps ::
:: New Intro At The Beginning of The Game ::
:: Over 30 New Attacks That a Pokémon Can Learn ::
:: New Plot And Better Storyline ::
:: More Two On Two Battles ::

In-Play Screen shots

leoano29vc.gif
hdhd0nw.png
tak8sp.png

anna0lc.png
2S1S.png
cut45lt.png

0149rx.png
0150ji.png
0096xy.png
0280um.png
2104ky.png
0067ca.png

Leaked New Pokemon: Squirel Pokemon with the evolution, water starter final form, dolphin like pokemon, Zestrak legendary dragon of the game, fire starter second evolution.

naturetrainer.png

Main Character
Pokemon Nature
boy01.png

Main Character New Look
Pokemon Forest Nature

Downloads - Patches/Betas
Currently the game isn't completed to where it can be fully played. There are a few playable beta where you can play up to the 2nd gym fully. You will be able to find the download on the Dark Hacking inc website.

© 2004-2009 Dark Hacking inc. All rights reserved.
Pokemon Sprites & Characters all created by Dark Hacking inc's team.

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Great! ^_^ But some of the fakemon look a little too small. A bunch of these are amazing, but many are morphs. =/ The fire starter looks like a vulpix with the face of a houndour for example and the pokemon next to the professor is a remoraid with something else. o_o. And the professor is a morph between Oak and some chick. xD Looking forward to this though! xD Best of luck!

EDIT: First post ftw. =p

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I knew that title sounded familiar^^
This looks fabulous! The fakemon, especially the legendary dragon, are incredible! I can't wait for a playable version. Keep up the excellent work!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
ahh cool so it lives again. i was disapointed when i thought you guys had dropped this, when you've been working on it for so long and your website hasn't been updated in so long.

do did you guys finish nature at all? because i went to your website and i only see beta 2.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well I've taken the game back on my own, so I'll be doing all the work mostly since I havent been able to get in contact with anyone from the group. But there are a few changes that will be made from what you guys saw on the previous betas. The starters will be getting a new look though the water dragon was done from scratch and that one most likely wont get changed but just revamped. As for the other two the seed will get a new look and I already have a new concept look for the dog.

Nature was completed and it will be for download as soon as the website gets back online. I'm working on all of this during my free time.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
I haven't decided if Im gonna be getting a new team since I still keep in touch with my old one through MSN but if I do decide to recruit I will let you know.
As far as the hack goes, I'm working on the overworld tiles since Ive noticed that there have been new advances to changing it in the past few years so Im gonna ry to implement that into FN.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Well good thing its back, I liked how it looked before, and was dissapointed when I heard it was canceled. Good thing it wasn't! :) So are you going to give a link to the site where we can download it, or is it a rom so you can't? If it is a rom, you could make a .ips or .ups patch of it for us

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Well I have begun hacking again so I'm just doing some editing at the momment for FN. Yeah Nature was a gold hack though Forest nature was supposed to be the remake of Nature but I got caught into it and decided to take it further. I still have Nature and I will be relasing it when my website opens up soon as well as a beta for Forest Nature.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
The fakemon are impressive, they actually have effort put into them, they are not crappy looking like in Quartz, but actually good looking!

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Blozzed and Zellex are both immensely pillow shaded... which looks kind of bad, when paired with the palette they use. All of the Pokemon under the silhouettes, however, look pretty good.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Here are a few more screenshots and a banner made for the game by brushfire of the team featuring the two trainers and two of the legendary dragons of the game. (four in total). I'm currently working on the storyline to be a bit more indepht then what I had orginally planned but more news on that to come later. i will also be posting a beta for FN soon this or next month depending on how much I have done.
028hj.png
tadort0.png
mazx8.png

fnbannfv8.png

On a side note:
I managed to find an old playable beta for Pokemon Nature. Now this is what I found within my files so Im not sure if its an older or newer beta but you guys are welcome to test it out. Patch it to a Gold version

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I'm not sure if anyone has said this but the starters have two different shading styles. Other than that the concept and the hack as itself looks very nice.

Back