• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon goodies!

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
Years
Most of us who play pokemon have SOMETHING pokemon-related in our home other than the games. They've put out so many figurines, plushies and other accessories.

If you have one, what's your favorite?

Mine would be a Kyogre keyring that I got free with a magazine to promote D/P before they came out!

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
Years
I've got this freaky scary pikachu doll that when you squeeze it's paws it says PIKA PIKAAAAA, and it's cheeks light up. I've had it for awhile now but it still creeps me out.

Reina

pandasaur!
Years
Myyy favorite now is probably my mini dialga plushie. <3 I just got him at epcot with a shadow lugia too. o:

Sapphir

Hat thief
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
I have a Togepi plushie, and if you press its hands it talks.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Classic Person here! I got all of the Metal Pokemon Cards that were being given out at burger King for movie 1 in their respective Pokeballs. Oh and I have every single one of those cheap cards that you got in sheets. Otherwise I have a load of the spring activated Pokeballs with a mini figure on a keychain from the first gen and the later gens. I have the original Electric Pikachu doll as well and those really old Pokemon books for each Pokemon.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MV57HVR8L._SS500_.jpg
Ah I remember the oh em gee whats that? A togepi! days.
And then I also have this book
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MV57HVR8L._SS500_.jpg
Also A very tattered Pokemon Yellow Guide. Last but not least a company called versus made this perfect guid to gold and silver and they also made a collectors edition with a poster. And that is all that I have that is old tattered or might be old but looks brand new when it comes to pokemon merch.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
My favorite figurines would be my Chimchar I got from Burger King, and my Poliwhirl I got from a friend. :)

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
My unofficial( as far as I can tell) Charmander plushiee.<3 I got him when I was around 3 from my brother's friend. my second favorite would have to be my Togepi plushie a friend gave to me.

Asgard

Why you little...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
My big Pikachu plushie I got in third grade from my friend~ >u< I bring it on pretty much all my family vacations :>

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
Years
I've got this freaky scary pikachu doll that when you squeeze it's paws it says PIKA PIKAAAAA, and it's cheeks light up. I've had it for awhile now but it still creeps me out.

How does that creep you out? Be grateful yours still works (mine doesn't, I think).

Anyway, my favorite Pokemon goodie is probably:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2526&pictureid=16570

picture.php

But I have lots of other great merchandise, too. Shame that Poliwhirl tape measurer I got from my friend no longer works...

Back