• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Midnight

So, what do ya think of the game so far?

• Total voters

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
Years
Looks good. Everything seems to be nice and smooth, keep up the good work.

cdrew

Spastic Video Game Designer
Years
@Manio - Thanks :)

@xelios - actually I thought about some completely new platinum style tall grass that i made. ill upload a picture later to see what you think.

EDIT: here ya go, tell me what you think:

newgrass.png

Last edited:

cdrew

Years
I will be making animations for moves and other details like that but i'm waiting till i actually finish more of the game. Since there are hundreds of moves it will take a while.

ok another small update:

i've decided to instead of having the same trees and grass and stuff throughout the game, have different ones for each corner of the region. Examples:

newnewtreeandgrass.png

treegrass2.png

treegrass3.png

One more thing possibly a new pokemon center?

pokecenter.png

Last edited:

gubgub

Person
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2009
new pokecenter is cool. will you make a new pokemart?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2010
I love it played the demo and the scripts are pwn... Hopefully you release a full game soon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Hi...I am making my own game but I don't have any good buildings, grass, and other objects..... I don't want to claim them as mine but if you know anyone who would like to help me please notify me. If I us that person's stuff I will give credit to that person.

cdrew

Years
really? ill take a look at that, anyway this game is going to be updated a lot less cuz i have a lot of schoolwork and stuff. when I get out of school it will start going faster again.

but ill take a look at the mom thing now.

EDIT: i checked, you should be able to pass her by walking 1 step above her.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
When I played, I couldn't get out of my house - mom was blocking the way past the area by the stairs. Is there a reason for that? I couldn't walk past her - not even above, like the video says. I am playing as the girl BTW - Don't know if the same thing happens with the guy character or not.

Back