• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - April 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Liquid Crystal

Votes: 73 39.9%
  • Pokémon Crono

Votes: 54 29.5%
  • Pokémon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina

Votes: 56 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
Well, liquid crystal by far the best.
Not only, the story, but also graphics etc.
It's almost equal to the epic shiny gold!
Perhaps, if its creators focus more on some minor bugs, the game will gain an originality. I am pretty sure, that if they continue like this, they will surpass shiny gold.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Liquid Crystal
The best out of all the hacks both scripting wise an visually.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I should have play them before voting but oh well. I want to see the results when it comes up. I can't understand Crono at all but Liquid Crystal seems pretty good. For some reason in Crono, I was stuck after the whole police thingy unless the beta ends.

For now on, next month voting. I rather play the game than looking at Screenshots. Makes a whole lot sense.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I have to give it to Liquid Crystal, although they are all amazing thus far. Even after a GIANT bug, LaZ managed to bounce back for a successful re-release of Beta 2. Determination always makes a good hack. Plus the new music and tiles are wonderous :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
C'mon guys, we know Liquid Crystal deserves this. Link has been working on it forever, and it's great. It even rivals(beats, imo)Shiny Gold. Link deserves this award, and we all know it.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
C'mon guys, we know Liquid Crystal deserves this. Link has been working on it forever, and it's great. It even rivals(beats, imo)Shiny Gold. Link deserves this award, and we all know it.
Thank you!
It's good to see someone else who realizes just how obvious this choice should be. Sure, Crono is a very good hack with beautiful graphics and Dark Cry LOOKS good but in the end, Liquid Crystal, as iPro. said, deserves to win. Dedication goes a long way in my book. It's scary to think that Liquid Crystal only took the lead in the last week or so.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Jesse and Styles are right.
And since the polls are closed, Pokemon Liquid Crystal FTW!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Hmm Let's see...

Crono: Awesome graphics, only in its alpha stage, not that much shown other than screenshots and a small alpha....nah

Dark Cry: Why would I even bother to vote for a game that doesn't even have a beta? Just because the screenshots are good?

Liquid Crystal: Over 2 years of hard work put into it, very good and original graphics, almost fully completed, VERY dedicated author, HELL YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back