Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards
Reload this Page Lunatone and Co. Card Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Old May 4th, 2009 (07:28 PM).
Oh dear, oh my...

Send a message via Yahoo to Hardy Har Har Send a message via Skype™ to Hardy Har Har
Since my old card thread was already one month old since the last post, I've decided to make this second card thread of mine. I tried someone's tutorial drawing a Pokémon on Photoshop, I decided to make it a card, and here it is:

Any comments on this card? I might make more soon!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 4th, 2009 (08:11 PM).
Crystal Tier

The drawing is mediocre, but at least it looks like Lunatone. That Poké-BODY is pretty. . Not good as well. Why did you make it Caramelldansen? I can only hope you were joking. Other than that, the card itself looks nice, the moves are well thought-out, the retreat costs and energies are fair and it's a very good card.

Also, you can update your own thread if it's been dead for a month in threads like this (drawing and writing, to be more specific).
Old May 4th, 2009 (08:33 PM).
Oh dear, oh my...

Send a message via Yahoo to Hardy Har Har Send a message via Skype™ to Hardy Har Har
Quote originally posted by ShinjisLover:
The drawing is mediocre, but at least it looks like Lunatone. That Poké-BODY is pretty. . Not good as well. Why did you make it Caramelldansen? I can only hope you were joking. Other than that, the card itself looks nice, the moves are well thought-out, the retreat costs and energies are fair and it's a very good card.

Also, you can update your own thread if it's been dead for a month in threads like this (drawing and writing, to be more specific).
I made the Poké-Body "Caramelldansen" because something funny has entered my mind. Also, the fonts used in that card--I researched what fonts are used in DP cards, until I landed at the PokéBeach forums where the fonts used are revealed.

EDIT: The Pokédex text is from Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 4th, 2009 (08:36 PM).
Crystal Tier

If you don't mind my asking: What ARE the fonts used?
Old May 4th, 2009 (08:45 PM).
Oh dear, oh my...

If you don't mind my asking: What ARE the fonts used?
Pokédex text: Sanvito Pro [Faux Italic in Adobe Photoshop]
Pokédex classification: Frutiger (Bold)
Name: Gill Sans Bold
LV.[insert number from 1-99 here]:Futura LT Extra Bold
HP[insert number from 1-200 here]: Futura LT Medium
Effect text: Gill Sans Regular or Roman
Weakness (+10 to 40), Resistance (-20): Futura LT Medium
Illus: Futura LT Medium Italic

Old May 7th, 2009 (09:52 PM).
Oh dear, oh my...

I made another card a while ago and here it is:

Any comments on this card?

Old May 8th, 2009 (10:04 AM).
Crystal Tier

The only thing I dislike about that card is the colorless energy for the Acme Dive. (And I hope you're going to make the Hardy Har Har's Stadium. XD That'd be funny). As for the colorless energy, I really don't know why I don't like that, it just seems like there shouldn't be a colorless energy there. *shrug*

Now for the pluses, I really like the picture, the card is fairly distributed, and everything is correctly done. Good job. ^^
Old May 8th, 2009 (04:58 PM).
Acanthite founder
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fangking Omega
Really, as good as they get with current resources. I'll look forward to seeing what you're capable of when my new and far more accurate tutorial and resources set comes out! But it's great to see someone using the correct font families considering they've not been widely published, very impressive.

In terms of the specifics of the card, it's all perfectly fine and I like the cool art style. You need to reverse the clauses though, so that the effect of the heads flip comes first, tails last. Keep it up!
Old May 10th, 2009 (03:40 PM).
Oh dear, oh my...

The only thing I dislike about that card is the colorless energy for the Acme Dive. (And I hope you're going to make the Hardy Har Har's Stadium. XD That'd be funny). As for the colorless energy, I really don't know why I don't like that, it just seems like there shouldn't be a colorless energy there. *shrug*

Now for the pluses, I really like the picture, the card is fairly distributed, and everything is correctly done. Good job.
The Colorless energy is there because: what will happen if you attached 3 Energies aside from Water to Gorebyss, and someone discards Hardy Har Har's Stadium?

Old August 1st, 2009 (09:42 PM).
Shaymin Luver

The Lunatone's picture is suckish, but I Love the Gorebess's Picture!

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)