• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2012
how would the tm system work - with the finance you will probably obtain along the way will tms etc be very expensive, or not as aviable as in the normal games?

also will HMs still exist and will they need to be used in certain areas (ie the hated flash - after all ash has never used a hm to date [except possibly surf] and got around fine)

mini poliwag

JUGLEFV Ultra Trainer
Years
Im guessing that if you breed a white bellied horsea with a normal horsea it would just become whatever the female was. eg. like in normal pokemon when u breed a infernape with a jynx (this is just an example) and the infernape was the female you would get a chimchar and if the jynx was female youd get jynx

it would take a lifetime to make a system which works like selective breeding in everyway.

Atomic Reactor

@mini poliwag: Just incase you didn't know, Jynx is always a girl. lol.

I kinda doubt we'll be mixing breeds. If anything, all eggs will turn out as the original pokemon, and not as one of the special ones.(if the original is part of the equation) but if both pokemon are different colors, it will be those colors... So yeah, basically whatever the female is, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Seeing as though Arcane would have contacted me or someone else on staff if he had indeed gotten his stuff altogether, I think it's safe to say that he has in fact failed in recovering his files. For whatever reason, he keeps from blatantly stating this and officially closing the project. As a high ranking member of the staff, I hereby end this project in wake of Arcane's long absence. I will request that this thread be closed and that it will be opened again if ever Arcane is to return.

We had a good run people, but fate was against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back