• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
OK. Well, I know that there are some bugs with this tool, so for the time being I shall remove the download link. I don't have time to fix it right now. You could always try hex editing the items;)

I just thought of changing berry's and gold berry's prices since it's a cheat if people can buy them for 10$ in the marts but I removed them from marts now. If you can fix it sometime I probably do this thing.

adrkel1503

Electric-Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
i have a problem. my pokemon yellow isn't compatible with the mart editor for r/b/y. could you please add compatibility to this program for it to read my pokemon yellow rom?
ps: my pokemon yellow rom is in .gbc format.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
i have a problem. my pokemon yellow isn't compatible with the mart editor for r/b/y. could you please add compatibility to this program for it to read my pokemon yellow rom?
ps: my pokemon yellow rom is in .gbc format.
I think it has to be .ZIP to work

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
I apologise if this has been asked before.

Are you planning to update the rest of the 4th gen tools to be compatible with Platinum?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey i was thinking
can you make a 3rd gen attack editor because attack editor pro dosen't work for me
and i cant find a-tack
it a tiny request so please?

Sage of Redemption

Wanderer or nowhere
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
is there a version of poke edit ds that works on the english or US version of platinum? and the download link on your site for poke edit ds does not work.

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 19, 2009
QUESTION

hey, these tools are great, but i have a question- do u know where i could possibly get a G/S Script Editor?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2012
=3

I'm real new to hacking, so I thought this would be a good place to asks since it's about the tools here.

So, basically I want to make a game where Mew is your starter. I'm not releasing it since it's such a minuscule aspect, but I can't get it to work.

I tried to use the a-starter one, the simple pop up box and every time I try to save it reverts to mewtwo.

I also used advance map, made every slot in the wild pokemon modifier in route 1 besides the first two mew, and all I get still is rattata and pidgey.

Also, I'm trying to make it a challenge by getting rid of all pokeballs besides the first five you get. I tried using advance map to delete the events but I realize that I don't know if any of the hidden items show up on advance map. Is there another way find them?

Also, I realize that certain pokemon can learn certain TMs. Is it simply that it's TM so and so or is it the move it contains? Would giving squirtle the TM that's waterpulse but instead it's fire punch possible?

Thanks to anyone who answers, and sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Thanks for all the comments guys;)

Just to let my loyal fans know, (if there are any) I plan to be get back into programming at the end of June, when I finish my exams.

I plan to try and learn some more complicated language to make my tools more effective and less buggy:D The likelihood in this economic climate is that I won't be able to get extra work so this will have to occupy my time!

Keep Hacking,

Swampert:D

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I can't get the MartEd GBC to work with hacks hacked off of Crystal, when I play it on VBA, it keeps on cutting off when I go to buy the items.

Joceph

ギラティナ
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
handy? handy? dude this will be useful as bro now that i found out how to use it thanks for the great tool m8 ya know what greater than great

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Hm...Is one of your major glitches in Item ed. G/S/C that you can't save your changes...But anyway...Love these tools...Keep it up...and I hope you can fix Item Ed...;)

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
In my case Item Ed saves the changes, but...

It glitches horribly my game.

For example, some events in the map don´t appear until i go to a building and exit it.
Or, I change some items prices, but there´s ALWAYS one that gets OVERpriced (in my case it´s ether, and can´t buy it) and one thet gets me the UNOWN letters screen (in my case, Repel)

I use Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back