• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkcaster

Banned
Years
look pretty good.. in my opinion.. instead of making him steal tododile.. i think you should let him chose

~Sparkcaster~

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Alright Min and Cal, you've been accepted, remember guys, think hard about where you want your character to be seen for the first time. Here are some good suggestions:

Coliseum
Silver Conference
Elite 4 Preliminaries
Any Gym Throughout Johto Preliminaries
Charcific Valley

Enough said, btw I'll be having Silver steal Totodile for the game. AND about the tiles, I don't care really if they're overused because as I'm using those tiles, I'm inserting some of my own, such as the houses in New Bark.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Alright Min and Cal, you've been accepted, remember guys, think hard about where you want your character to be seen for the first time. Here are some good suggestions:

Coliseum
Silver Conference
Elite 4 Preliminaries
Any Gym Throughout Johto Preliminaries
Charcific Valley

Enough said, btw I'll be having Silver steal Totodile for the game. AND about the tiles, I don't care really if they're overused because as I'm using those tiles, I'm inserting some of my own, such as the houses in New Bark.

cool. Thanks for accepting!

just as a fun fact- the character's outfit is a pink jumpsuit with a hood... hence the lack of separation from the shirt-area to pants-area. lol

And I mentioned this above, but reminder- Min meets Silver after he beats Whitney but the battle in Ecruteak. (anywhere in that city- first visit- is fine.)
If they can meet in the collosseum too that would be cool! And maybe other places along the way, where Min tests Silver's skills.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Will do, also people, what I'm looking at for the next 2 characters would be a girly...girl XD and a Tough guy who hates Silver with a somewhat Paul (dp series) attitude.

Btw min, for the OW I'm just gonna edit the cool trainer girl sprites to be with a pink outfit instead of red, thats for the OW but I'll use ur pic for the trainer battle sprite.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Will do, also people, what I'm looking at for the next 2 characters would be a girly...girl XD and a Tough guy who hates Silver with a somewhat Paul (dp series) attitude.

Btw min, for the OW I'm just gonna edit the cool trainer girl sprites to be with a pink outfit instead of red, thats for the OW but I'll use ur pic for the trainer battle sprite.

That's fine. ^^
Make sure the hair is the same color though, or at least close. Ok?
Just curious - which cooltrainer sprite? since there's more than one (because of the different games' different trainers) LOL

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
That's fine. ^^
Make sure the hair is the same color though, or at least close. Ok?
Just curious - which cooltrainer sprite? since there's more than one (because of the different games' different trainers) LOL

Probably Fire Re seeing as how it holds the most resemblance to your character.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
No problem there :D BTW guys, I'm scripting the 'stealing totodile' sequence and I think I'm going to make a beta release go up to the end of Illex forest. When that will be I do not know :D

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Alright Jamie, here's your character's in battle sprite.
40145403.png

TEAM (Prevos):
Charmander
Quilava
Eevee
Growlithe
Vulpix
Magby

Years
I've got an idea for a rival!

Name: Rhys
Which City First Met In Johto/Orre?: Goldenrod City (Battle in Ecruteak City)
Pokemon Team: Quagsire, Dunsparce, Hypno, Ninetales, Togetic, Houndoom(All Male)
If you would like to devolve them to suit the levels in Ecruteak that is fine, but later in the game when you fight him they could all be the exact pokemon I writ down if you accept him.
RPG Sprite: A youngster sprite would be nice
Is your character against what Silver is doing?: I am Whitney's cousin from Kanto. I know who he works for. I'm not really a bad guy. Actually I am with Silver, I just want to fight him every once in a while.
My character's battle sprite could be like a youngster that has a bright red cap and a green shirt.

Last edited:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Hey it seems good,but I don't really like the tiles or the houses,it seems to be a bit to much for the gba so it makes it look weird using houses and such from ds pkmn games...But thats my opinion but the scripts,OW,trainercard and such looks nice...Keep at it!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Updated Character Information

Name: Timothy

First Met: Coliseum

Team: Dragonite, Seadra, Golem, Alakazam, Gyarados, Ampharos (I don't care about the Genders of my Pokemon.)

Is your character against what Silver is doing? :Yes, the character
is going to be against what Silver's doing. Somehow like Paul in the D/P
Anime. I'm just taking one of your ideas, BTW, hope you don't mind.

Character Sprite will be someone with a Sword and Robe but no crown.
(Weird, eh?)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
sweet i look cool.

ok i think that i should show up somewhere after violet city.

(i don't know where the charific valley is but i should definetly also show up there at some point though).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This game looks awsome!
Can i maybe get a rival in the game?
Application below.
Only problem is i cant OW or stuff like that?
Can we work around that? Some how?

Name: GavZ
Place First Met (In Johto/Orre Which City?):
Blackthorn/Ecruteak
Pokemon Team: Blaziken, Umbreon and Scizor
Is your Character Against of for what Silver is doing?: For. My Character is testing Silver to see if he's up to scratch. Like a mentor who's secretly not as good xD

Character like Gary kinda cool with har like mine (on my page xD)
Cooll clothes and holding a pokeball by his side?

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2016
Name:Yadviel
Place First Met (In Johto/Orre Which City?):Ilex forest and if it`s possible Orre Colosseum
Pokemon Team:

Meganium
Houndour
Pikachu
Umbreon(If it`s possible can he be shiny)
Swampert
Mightyena
All male execpt meganium
RPG Sprites:

A silver haired Cooltrainer
Is your Character Against of for what Silver is doing?:
Silver bumps into him in Ilex Forest then silver tells him to get out of his sight
then yadviel(a.k.a.:my character)asks him:where are you going? then silver says
not any of your buisness the my character tells him he dosen`t like his attitude then
silver threatens him with hurting him and his pkmn if he has any then yadviel
tells him to bring it on then they battle.

Awesome hack btw.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Name:Kirkland
Region met:Johto right before going into sprout tower
Pokemon team:Arcanine,Charizard, Lapras, AND tyranitar (on first meeting Growlithe, charmander, and larvitar. who cares about gender of pokemon)
Sprite: Red sprite but without hat and blue hair
ARE you with Silver: YES After sprout tower him and SIlver Become and meet on several occasions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back