The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old May 31st, 2009, 09:06 AM
Kzuma
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Pokémon Plasma Blue
Possible rename.

Hey everyone this is my new hack coming up called Pokémon Plasma Blue
and it is a FireRed hack.
so well urmm... heres the thing works not started its just a idea but!
it will me made if people will help and join the team so here is what i need
Scripter:basicly someone who will be making the scripts
Spriter:someone who makes sprits
Mapper:someone who can redisgn the map
Imager: some who can make images that are needed
City maker:some who will make the city come to life
as you are reading this you think that im just asking someone to make this for me NO! its a team rom so i will do something which will be map design, city design and the story line
this is going to be made with care and love
so it hopefull will be great
Things you need to know
1.any ideas are allways appreacated please post them if they are good engough they will be used:D
2.if you want to help but dont know what you could do pm me and tell me your skills
3.if you help you will be part of the Kzuma team and there will be user bars and other things so feal free to make them
4.we will rename it name ideas are welcome aswell
5.the story line is not complete its basic idea are good

Now enough of that game time!
simple overview:
there are two pokedexs each containing 150 pokemon when
you the complete the pokemon leuge (this is called called kirois region)
you travel back in time(hit by a timebeam) to the (need and name ideas?)region and defeat the pokemon leuge there do the gym and then you travel to the kirois regoin and professor..(needs a name) will combine you two pokdexs and create 1 pokedex with 300 pokemon and tell you about the mythical 301th pokemon and it its up to you capture it after you have you talk to ...(basicly bill in the old game) he has created a time machine so you can catch all of the pokemon (there will be one pokemon in each region(legendry)that you canont catch untill you have catched the 301th pokemon)
but thats is it no saying any more!
its all for you to find out.
so if your are intersed just say

Old May 31st, 2009, 09:25 AM
Bards Sword
La Resistance!

Nature: Rash
Umm, seeing as this is the plot section, you didn't really give a lot of plot, but I'll try to comment on what I see. First off, before you get hit by the time beam, what makes your game special, besides fakemon (are there fakemon)? What will be appealing about getting through that region? Second, what causes the time beam? And if it sends you back in time, why are you in a new region? Shouldn't you just be in an old version of the first region? And what is special about the second region?

Those were my questions reading it. Good luck!

KYLE: If you don't show Muhammad, then you've made a distinction what is okay to poke fun at, and what isn't. Either it's all okay, or none of it is.

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains.

MACBETH: I will not yield
To kiss the ground before young Malcom's feet
And to be baited with the rabble's curse
Though Birnam Wood be come to Dunsinane
And thou opposed, being of no woman born
Yet I will try the last. Before my body
I throw my warlike shield. Lay on, Macduff
And damned be he that first cries, "Hold, enough!"

Old May 31st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Kzuma
Beginning Trainer

oh i didn't really want to give away that much just what i siad oh well i have to do what i have to do
i will revale the plot soon
anyway now answer more questions the timebeam is cause brfore you have caught the 150th pokemon no the way to give you will find a item with it you give it to the 150th pokemon a it fires a time beam and all of your pokemon a stored in your pc and you will not see them untill you have compeleted the new region .
what makes it speical: the plot all the thing that happens and what goes on
and it sends you to a new region so it is more fun not just doing the same region every time witch is quite boring i would of fought
the second region is also fun and exiting
and im not sure about fakemon it would just take to long to make them if someone has some i will use them.
Now What You Want!!

so you start of by going to get your pokemon just like anyother game but before getting your pokemon you go and see your grandadand he tells your his storys about when he was a pokemon trainer faintly and that he moved from ((second)...noname) region and the second region you wake up a differnt person not knowing about your life in the past but you are your GRANDAD! now theres something you wernt expecting. and retell his life... and your second adventure begins thus you begin. ps after you can travel time you can use both pokemon in both regions.
Pics

hero male, pokecenter, pokemon mart and gym

Last edited by Kzuma; May 31st, 2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:45 AM
Ty 101
Advanced Trainer

this section is not for rom hacks.
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:38 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Nature: Adamant
People get it wrong all the time...such a shame...
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:45 AM
Bards Sword
La Resistance!

Nature: Rash
You haven't answered my question. Shouldn't be a time AND space beam if takes you to a new region? And just adding on an item to the 150th pokemon is a deus ex machina. There has to be a logical reason for why this would happen.

KYLE: If you don't show Muhammad, then you've made a distinction what is okay to poke fun at, and what isn't. Either it's all okay, or none of it is.

And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains.

MACBETH: I will not yield
To kiss the ground before young Malcom's feet
And to be baited with the rabble's curse
Though Birnam Wood be come to Dunsinane
And thou opposed, being of no woman born
Yet I will try the last. Before my body
I throw my warlike shield. Lay on, Macduff
And damned be he that first cries, "Hold, enough!"

Old May 31st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Kzuma
Beginning Trainer

because the comment on the item will say a migical gem that (150th pokemon) holds but it lost a long time ago. sorry i haven't had much time to think this through i frought for this yesterday and i haven't had time to make a story line just a basic idea
and and it wasn't siad it was a time beam just that a beam fired into the sky.
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:26 PM
Alexandre

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzuma View Post
Hey everyone this is my new hack coming up called Pokémon Plasma Blue
and it is a FireRed hack.

I'm beginning to hate the sheer incompetence of some people on this forum.
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:57 PM
SytheXP
Net Labs/UG Founder

Nature: Calm
Um this area is for plot and story discussion. You give no plot and no story really. It all seems really rushed and like you just want people to do it for you. Sorry but being a mapper isn't that difficult. Overall your thread makes little sense.

My Sprite Thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=179083

Phantom Dusk is back in production with loads of modifications. Will be updating soon! -2012

I Support:
Old May 31st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Kzuma
Beginning Trainer

as i siad i want this to be a team thing not just mine if you read it and i have only just started yes it is a little rushed i came up with in yesterday and i all ready have poeple asking me about how things are going to happen and it was just a quick ideas
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:09 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Have someone close this.
This is the game showcase, for games.
Have it moved.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Nature: Adamant
I acctually cant believe that this topic went through so many comments before getting moved. LOL. That's pretty much all I can say.

I dont get your plot at all, and I pretty much dont get anything happening in your game. Also a piece of advice: you should carefully think about what you are doing and what you are going to do before making a public thread and also put some effort into your game. It just wastes everyone's time if nothing will become of this game anyway.
Old June 2nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoChamp View Post
I acctually cant believe that this topic went through so many comments before getting moved. LOL. That's pretty much all I can say.

I dont get your plot at all, and I pretty much dont get anything happening in your game. Also a piece of advice: you should carefully think about what you are doing and what you are going to do before making a public thread and also put some effort into your game. It just wastes everyone's time if nothing will become of this game anyway.
I second this post.

All I understand if you go back in time to randomly compete in a Pokemon league.
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Ben.
Orange I s l a n d s~
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ben.
this is my friends old post he dosent want it any more urmm hes left now and not coming back he felt that i was being treated unfairly but i dont see whats wrong can this be locked please.
~BZ

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here