• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Theme: Sinnoh Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
[a id]top-thread[/a id]

28tz21w.png

Sinnoh Springs
theme created by: [URL-INLINE="member.php?u=55892"]cady heron[/URL-INLINE] / theme name created by: [URL-INLINE="member.php?u=14388"]—eccentric. d i f f e r e n t. odd.[/URL-INLINE]

Notice!
  • This theme is best viewed while using Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari (though Safari is more preferred).
  • This theme is designed for screen resolutions of 1024x768 or higher, smaller resolutions are not recommended.
  • This theme is abundant in alpha-transparent PNGs; if you are using Internet Explorer 6 or below you should upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or switch to another browser (Firefox or Safari).

For those who have been paying attention to the Style Studio for about the past 2 months or so have noticed that Explorers of the Sky ("EotS") has been dropped completely as of last week. I'm hoping this can make up for that loss. :D

Been working on it for about 2½ weeks, it features Pikachu, Grotle, Leafeon, Cherubi, Combee and Burmy~ Makes use of shades of evergreen and brown. This theme is very vector-esque. It was based of the monthly calendar (April - June) from Pokémon-Card.com.​

Features!

"Embedded" community shortcuts + inline Quick Search

Sinnoh Springs does not use a community shorcuts bar (previously located at the top of almost every theme); instead the community shortcuts are embedded into the header and the Quick Search has been moved to the top right corner, right above your Welcome area.

Click to enlarge.

Common screen-resolution compatible header

Also not really a feature, but obviously noticeable is the header~ It contains a cute scene, don't you think? The good thing about it is that it's designed for a good amount of screen resolutions; so you can always get that perfect hill-top scene!

Click to enlarge.

Colour scheme + extended customization

Sinnoh Springs uses a combination of Green, Brown and everything in-between! Featuring a skipping Pikachu as forum markers and Burmy as post markers, plus much more. (and forgot to mention than the main content area is flourished with a floral background~)

Click to enlarge.

So with that said I do hope that you enjoy Sinnoh Springs!
Thanks to Audy, Matt, Limey, Nica, Chris, Adam, Klippy, Erik, Will and of bunch of others for their constructive criticism. :'D
Oh and too —eccentric. d i f f e r e n t. odd. for the name, of course~!​

Switch!
  • [URL-INLINE="index.php?styleid=150"]Click here to switch to Sinnoh Springs[/URL-INLINE].
  • [URL-INLINE="profile.php?do=editoptions"]Go into your User CP and under "Edit Options", choose Sinnoh Springs from the list[/URL-INLINE].
  • Choose Sinnoh Springs from the Quick Style Chooser located at the bottom of every page.
    Spoiler:

Isn't it ironic that I used the silhouettes of the new HeartGold/SoulSilver heroes for this icon? Could it be a sign perhaps...? Stay tuned. ;)

[alink id="top-thread"] Top[/alink id] - Style Studio

Layout created by Cady Heron. Do not use without consent. :(

Last edited:

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
Ahhhh! I love this theme, thanks luke.<3

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Omg it's so preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety.

*changes*

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
This is really really awsome!
Congrats on making such a good theme!

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
This new theme is epic.
Me like this theme. :D

*Switches*

EDIT: But why it doesn't show our "Nature" and "Sex gender"?

Speed

Skyward
Years
Yay, I was right, it would be released early. :3

*Uses*

EDIT:Just noticed there's no Reply with Quote button, and the fixed border skin isn't selectable. @_@

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Epic theme is epic. XD

Although it's a little girly, I'll still use it until a new one comes out. :P

Azonic

hello friends
Years
omaigawd. It's finally out. 8D Lovely colors, and it has this clean... feeling. <33

The Online / Offline markers are weird... Guess I'm not used to the style lol.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
it's cute, nice and has a great green color but it's still too bright for my eyes... :\
but anyways, it's really a nice addition. :)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
This theme is the BOMB. But I agree with the online/offine markers being a bit odd. Also, Bookmarks thing looks weird.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Um, I think you messed up on the buttons for the thread markers. :[ Just noticed in Pokemon General that the Burmy has a cross circly thing when it's open (e.g. Mirage Island thread)

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
It says some threads are locked when they really arent -
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189

Um, I think you messed up on the buttons for the thread markers. :[ Just noticed in Pokemon General that the Burmy has a cross circly thing when it's open (e.g. Mirage Island thread)

I just figured out that thread_dot_hot_new has an incorrect image -

thread_dot_hot_new.gif

http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/summer09/statusicon/thread_dot_hot_new.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back