• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I haven't posted in here for a while so I'd like to say that I support this game 100%.

Kesey

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
Can I play this on a VBA? Or do I need a new emulator in order to play it?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years

In case you didn't know, and it seems that alot of people persistantly dont want to pay attention, this it NOT and I repeat NOT a hack. It even says that at the front page and the whole fact that this is the Game Development section NOT ROM Hacking, it means that this has nothing to do with hacks. So by this and some usage of the 8% of the brain humans use, we can deduct that this game cannot be played on VBA since VBA loads Roms and this is NOT Rom Hacking or anything related to it.

Why can't you people simply get this small, simple yet important fact?

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022

You don't need anything. Wichu said everything will be packaged with the release, so no emus or roms are needed. If I'm wrong, correct me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2010
I cant wait till it's here.. Are you going to release a beta soon or do you finish it until you public a download?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
In case you didn't know, and it seems that alot of people persistantly dont want to pay attention, this it NOT and I repeat NOT a hack. It even says that at the front page and the whole fact that this is the Game Development section NOT ROM Hacking, it means that this has nothing to do with hacks. So by this and some usage of the 8% of the brain humans use, we can deduct that this game cannot be played on VBA since VBA loads Roms and this is NOT Rom Hacking or anything related to it.

Why can't you people simply get this small, simple yet important fact?

Dude you need to calm down shut up (s)he just asked a simple question.
Anyone I REPEAT anyone could have not known if they are new to this section.

-------------------------------------

Anyways.
Amazing game!
I cannot wait to see the finished product.

Last edited:

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Dude you need to calm down shut up (s)he just asked a simple question.
Anyone I REPEAT anyone could have not known if they are new to this section.

-------------------------------------

Anyways.
Amazing game!
I cannot wait to see the finished product.

They should have known. It even says RMXP in the Title. If they don't see that then they are complete idiots/

Likewise

Bye.
Years
Complete idiots?
Honestly some people...
Alright, maybe they don't know what [RMXP] Means?
Ever think of that, sherlock?

Oh and here's your next post:
Well then they should find out.....

Responce to that:
I doubt anyone would go do research, just because of a thread title they saw on a pokemon forum.
Next time educate them, before making a "complete idiot" of yourself.

Last edited:

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2009
wow this looks amazing! are you going to need a beta tester? cuz id love to help in anyway i can on such a work of genuis and brilliance XD
this looks fontastic! i cant wait for the release ^_^

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Complete idiots?
Honestly some people...
Alright, maybe they don't know what [RMXP] Means?
Ever think of that, sherlock?

Oh and here's your next post:
Well then they should find out.....

Responce to that:
I doubt anyone would go do research, just because of a thread title they saw on a pokemon forum.
Next time educate them, before making a "complete idiot" of yourself.
If it says RMXP then it isn't an hack, if they don't know what RMXP then they should stay in the Hack Section. Ever thought of that, Sherlock?

Atomic Reactor

If it says RMXP then it isn't an hack, if they don't know what RMXP then they should stay in the Hack Section. Ever thought of that, Sherlock?

Someone new to this section wouldn't know that [RMXP] means it's not a hack. They are allowed to be in any section they want. They're just trying to be supportive of a game. If they call it a hack, it's just a common mistake. We game developers really should have gotten use to it by now, because most fans don't read, they just look at the screensots. If you see them make the mistake, then politely correct them, there's no need to attack them verbally lol. We all just need to chill out, sure it gets irritating at times. But we've all made our fair share of mistakes...

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
Someone new to this section wouldn't know that [RMXP] means it's not a hack. They are allowed to be in any section they want. They're just trying to be supportive of a game. If they call it a hack, it's just a common mistake. We game developers really should have gotten use to it by now, because most fans don't read, they just look at the screensots. If you see them make the mistake, then politely correct them, there's no need to attack them verbally lol. We all just need to chill out, sure it gets irritating at times. But we've all made our fair share of mistakes...

I fully agree with you Atomic. As much as you'd all like to go and kick up a huge fuss about someone saying the wrong thing, like calling it a hack, its not gonna change the fact that it'll just happen again and again. There's always new people coming onto PC and most of them are just gonna take a glance and post something along those lines. Why waste our time on something so trivial, lets just correct them and move on. Or even better yet, just ignore it! It's not like its our game they're talking about so lets leave it up to Wichu who he wants to correct and who not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back