The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2009, 01:44 PM
abnegation
adventure

This Club Is for any dark type lovers or fans.
You may join if you like the type,the pokemon,thier attacks their fur or whatever it is that appeals to you!

Click The Avatar To view Our Social Group!

Members List
Member count:45
2pending
Owner Abnegation Darkness
Co-Owners : Permitted To run The group & Post Topics.
Bijou-Chan Umbri
Clover_Bookcat Dark
One with Darkness:

The Originals:

Dark Type Masters:
Zappyspiker Zcyler
A n d y Tyranasaurus
Dream's-Epilogue
Dark Type Elite:

Shadowampharos Torpedo

Galactic Gal

Dark Type Tamers:
RamenNoodlesKrom
PsychoJigglypuff Kumori

Dark Type Trainers:
Crobatdeluxe DoomBringer

BlueBlur155
Pokerus34 Absolhea
BlueSnowHoundoom Luna
Velvetespion Cloud
|Rigel|Doom
Chaostorm chados
GoodlyMike
.:+~Şңдɗσш Ɍдʯǫʊдɀд~+:. Chaos
SasukeCat Tyranitar
dukecrescentlovevia
HazCrusher
Elekid Kid The Don
Darkaron Stingfire
KingPilupEllie
TurkeRanny
HirakuNoShadow
Despair/Zetsubou
IntensityBrutal
11WildlySlicer
TheSceptileKing
Crunch
Altaria221Etouffee
~Hikari~
Captain Riolu Mikaruge
Pokeman1122
Wolfie-KunYami
ZhormDoomer
~Magmortar~
HydroSeaDragon
Nightstorm
Starchild
ShinjisLover
Bakuzen
Zero
Crimson ArcanineFyr
Bikki-ChanGem
~Prodigy~
iDawgBubbles
Current Members
GavZ
Bijou-Chan
ShinjisLover
Dream's-Epilogue
Zappyspiker
Clover_Bookcat
A n d y
Shadowampharos
BlueBlur155
Crobatdeluxe
Pokerus34
BlueSnowHoundoom
Velvetespion
|Rigel|
Chaostorm
GoodlyMike
ShadowRayquaza
SasukeCat
dukecrescentlovevia
Haz
Elekid Kid
Dark Aron
King Piplup
Turke
RamenNoodles
Galactic Gal
HirakuNoShadow
Intensity
Psychojigglypuff
11Wildly
TheSceptileKing
Altaria221
~Hikari~
Captain Riolu
Pokeman1122
Wolfie-Kun
Zhorm
~Magmortar~
HydroSeaDragon
StarChild
Bakuzen
Crimson Arcanine
Bikki-Chan
~Prodigy~
iDawg

When joining up please fill out this form Don't forget the password!
Username on PC:
Why You would like to join:
How Active will you be:
What your partner is:
His/her nickname(optional):
Favourite Dark type attack:
YOU MUST AQUIRE 20 NON SPAM POSTS WITHIN THE CLUB BEFORE YOU ARE ACCEPTED. BUT YOU DO NEED TO POST A VALID SIGN UP SHEET FIRST.

Here are the Partner pokemon you may choose.

Affliates

Below is something you need..
Spoiler:
Password I can see in the Dark

Banners
Spoiler:

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][img*]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/DarkTypefanclub.png[/img*][/url*]

To add to your signature copy and paste with out the *

HTML Code:

[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/DarkAsNightbanner.gif[*/img][*/url]

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/AsDarkAsNightAnimationbar.gif[*/img][*/url]

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu99/IGavZI/dark-2.png[*/img][*/url]
Just Copy & Paste to your Signature without the *'s for it to work =]

URL:
http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/u...vZI/dark-1.png

Credits to Andy!

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Bladexxfate/afasdasd.png[/IMG]

Credits to Andy!!

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Bladexxfate/banner-2.png[/IMG][/url
Without the *'s As usual

Credits To Andy!

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Bladexxfate/userbar-2.jpg[*/img][*/url]

HTML Code:
[*url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182359][*IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z199/Bladexxfate/BannerAmi.gif[*/img][*/url]
Feel Free to make a banner. You will be Credited =]

This is.....
The 'As Dark As Night Playlist'

Spoiler:

Please feel free to add more songs by adding a link in your post.

Only 2 Songs per member. Ask if you want to change one.

If anybody has any requests they would like me to take on feel free to ask.

Eg, Userbars,banners,Ideas for the group you name it. The Darkness will never stop growing....

TOPIC ARCHIVE
These are topics we have already discussed, so we can't repeat them anymore, unless there is a good reason.
Spoiler:

1. Is Darkrai a good enough Legendary for the for Dark types?
  2. Did you know that there are no gyms dedicated to dark types in any region? But there are 2 elite 4 members in Johto & hoenn? Do you think this is fair?
  3. If you could change a Pokemon to make it part Dark-type or a pure Dark-type, which one[s] would it be?
  4. If you could make a new Dark Pokemon/legendary, what would it be? Try to be creative, here!
  5. What would you like to see in the upcoming social group for 'As Dark As Night'?
  6. Invent a Dark-type move!
  7. With Sableye and Spirtiomb being part Dark-type, and having no weakness, do you think this is fair?
  8. Who's your favorite Dark Character not from Pokemon and why?
  9. Ideas for Events in the SG guys?
  10. What would you like to see?
  11. The group needs a little upgrading!
  12. f we have a 5th Generation what would you like to see in the area of Dark Types? New evolutions,Gyms, Pokemon etc.
  13. If a Dark-type pokmon was about to devour you what would you do?
  14. If you could pair any two Dark Type Pokemon together, regardless of whether or not they would be in the same breeding category, what would they be?
  15. If you could match any colour to Dark Types what would it be?
  16. What will be YOUR main dark type pokemon in your team in HG/SS?
  17. What is your Partner pokemon's Favourite Brand of Drink,Clothing & anything else you can think of!?
  18. Where do you think Dark Pokemon will be catchable in HG/SS?
  19. If one Dark type were to be legendary (other than Darkraai) Who would it be? Don't be biast xD
  20. If you were a Dark-type Pokemon, who would you be? [Non-battle wise]
  21. You've been given the chance to recruit your very own real-life Pokemon! Which one would you pick and why? And don't just limit it to stats or battling!
  22. Is your dark type partner annoying?
  23. Nintendo has just hired you to design a new game! It can star any one Pokemon, and can be any kind of game you can think of, except a trainer game! What game starring what Pokemon, and what's it like?
  24. Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?
  25. If you could make a two type dark type pokemon what would be the second type nd why? eg. Dark - Fire
  26. If you could give Ash, Dawn & Brock a different dark type each which ones do you think would suit them?
  27. Oh no, your partner is captured by team(Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, you name it)! What will you do?
  28. Are you questioning about why a Pokemon's a Dark-type?
  29. If someone turned you into a dark type Pokemon, what will you do?
  30. What do you think of the Dark-type's weaknesses, resistances, and its immunity offensively and defensively? Should they change? Questions?
  31. The Dark FC are going to a cafe! What do the Pokemon order?
  32. You get to direct your own movie, starring you and your partner! What's the movie, what roles do you play, and what happens?
  33. What do you want to do in the ADAN movie(if you don't have a part already)?
  34. Does your partner has a crush?
  35. There is a team dedicated to Dark-types planning to take over the world, called Team Darkness. Will you join?

Thank you For Joining.. Unless you haven't. In that case you are Doomed!

Thank you to the members. You make this club what it is today. You Guys Rule!

Last edited by abnegation; August 9th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:57 PM
The Girl from the Well
~Call me Sadako or Samara~

Nature: Calm
[Ooooh, I'd like to join! Dark types are really cool!

Username on PC: Bijou-chan
Why You would like to join: Dark-types are one of my favorites! =3
What your partner is: Umbreon
His/her nickname(optional): Umbri [male]
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Pulse, it never misses!

And one thing I can do, I can see in the Dark.

Hmm, maybe if I can be a co-owner if that's okay? I'll try to help out as much as I can. C=]

TOPIC ARCHIVE
These are topics we have already discussed, so we can't repeat them anymore, unless there is a good reason.
Spoiler:
Is Darkrai a good enough Legendary for the for Dark types?

Did you know that there are no gyms dedicated to dark types in any region? But there are 2 elite 4 members in Johto & hoenn? Do you think this is fair?

If you could change a Pokemon to make it part Dark-type or a pure Dark-type, which one[s] would it be?

If you could make a new Dark Pokemon/legendary, what would it be? Try to be creative, here!

What would you like to see in the upcoming social group for 'As Dark As Night'?

Invent a Dark-type move!

With Sableye and Spirtiomb being part Dark-type, and having no weakness, do you think this is fair?

Who's your favorite Dark Character not from Pokemon and why?

Ideas for Events in the SG guys?
What would you like to see?
The group needs a little upgrading!

f we have a 5th Generation what would you like to see in the area of Dark Types? New evolutions,Gyms, Pokemon etc.

If a Dark-type pokmon was about to devour you what would you do?

If you could pair any two Dark Type Pokemon together, regardless of whether or not they would be in the same breeding category, what would they be?

If you could match any colour to Dark Types what would it be?

What will be YOUR main dark type pokemon in your team in HG/SS?

What is your Partner pokemon's Favourite Brand of Drink,Clothing & anything else you can think of!?

Where do you think Dark Pokemon will be catchable in HG/SS?

If one Dark type were to be legendary (other than Darkraai) Who would it be? Don't be biast xD

If you were a Dark-type Pokemon, who would you be? [Non-battle wise]

You've been given the chance to recruit your very own real-life Pokemon! Which one would you pick and why? And don't just limit it to stats or battling!

Is your dark type partner annoying?

Nintendo has just hired you to design a new game! It can star any one Pokemon, and can be any kind of game you can think of, except a trainer game! What game starring what Pokemon, and what's it like?

Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?

If you could make a two type dark type pokemon what would be the second type nd why? eg. Dark - Fire

If you could give Ash, Dawn & Brock a different dark type each which ones do you think would suit them?

Oh no, your partner is captured by team(Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, you name it)! What will you do?

Are you questioning about why a Pokemon's a Dark-type?

If someone turned you into a dark type Pokemon, what will you do?

What do you think of the Dark-type's weaknesses, resistances, and its immunity offensively and defensively? Should they change? Questions?

The Dark FC are going to a cafe! What do the Pokemon order?

You get to direct your own movie, starring you and your partner! What's the movie, what roles do you play, and what happens?

What do you want to do in the ADAN movie(if you don't have a part already)?

Does your partner has a crush?

There is a team dedicated to Dark-types planning to take over the world, called Team Darkness. Will you join?

~TA~ADAN~TJMG-YGOTASFC~EtF~FW~WN~MoB-PR~KCC

Last edited by The Girl from the Well; August 4th, 2009 at 06:12 AM.
Old June 14th, 2009, 03:58 PM
abnegation
adventure

As Dark as Night Creative section & Events.

Art Competition Entries

CloverBookcat

One Shot - Loners

PsychoJigglypuff

Dark Aron

A n d y

Bijou-Chan
Fanfic - Escape
Spoiler:
Here is the first chapter is my first fic, called Spike's Adventure. Enjoy!

Okay guys, I'm taking a short break from SA. This is a oneshot songfic, so it will have lyrics, that are in italics(they are separate from the para). So, enjoy!

[Dark Fanfic/General Pokemon Fanfic]

Stop and Stare; Part 1

Red eyes stared through a glass door, looking outside, wanting to get away. It was attached to a wolf or fox-like shape, the shape of a Pokemon named Umbri, who was different than any other Umbreon, having crimson red rings instead of golden. He was trapped in the room of his owner’s house. She was currently asleep, with her other Pokemon. The only one awake was Umbri, and another Pokemon he hadn’t noticed. He gazed at himself in the reflection, wondering how many years it has been since his owner, Rachel, had caught him.

Bijou-chan View Public Profile Send a private message to Bijou-chan Add Bijou-chan to Your Contacts

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 2[Note: the lyrics are actually about the para above it.]

This town is colder now; I think it’s sick of us

It’s time to make our move; I’m shaking off the rust
I’ve got my heart set on anywhere but here
I’m staring down myself, counting up the years

The door was loose, something Umbri was unaware of until he tried to scratch at the door. ‘Gee, Rachel’s really bad at locking doors…’ he thought to himself as it opened. He then ran outside and into the forest, where there was a clearing in the middle. All the wild Pokemon, such as Hoothoot who were awake at this time, looked at Umbri, wondering what he was doing.

Bijou-chan View Public Profile Send a private message to Bijou-chan Add Bijou-chan to Your Contacts

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 3
Steady hands just take the wheel
Every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal
For the life I lead

Cat-like eyes glanced at the Umbreon. Those eyes belonged to Lumina, Rachel’s Espeon. The purple feline had a crush on Umbri ever since she laid her pupils on him. Trying to be as sneaky as possible, she slowly walked out the window, and then followed him. When he finally stopped, he sat down, admiring the stars above. Lumina stood in the shadows, but then suddenly had an urge to go up to Umbri. She felt a little scared at first, thinking that Umbri wouldn’t want it. [Para to be continued V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 3.5/4
But she just had the feeling he wouldn’t mind, so she slowly tiptoed to the black and red Pokemon. She got close, but stopped a few feet behind him.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be

Why does he want to get away from Rachel’s house? Isn’t it comfortable?’ Lumina pondered to herself. She then looked at Umbri, who was surveying the bright stars above. You could never really see them at their owner’s place, even through the glass. It was a greatness you could only get while really being outside. ‘I guess it isn’t really candid that we have to stay inside while we sleep, we could be out here…’ [ V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 4.5/5
Lumina sighed. No wonder Umbri wanted to get out, it was beautiful out here.

Oh, stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see

Umbri had always desired to just lie down under the sparkling lights. He had a sense that made him want to obey Rachel, and come back home. He never imagined that he would really be able to do this, and feel a little free. He then heard a small sigh, and got a little worried. Who was it? He then turned around and saw Lumina, who appears to have tagged along with him all this time. He was glad that the Espeon had come along with him, as he’d prefer to talk to someone such as her. [ V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 5.5/6
He started to run towards her, smiling. “Hey, Lumina!”

They're trying to come back, all my senses push
Un-tie the weight bags, I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now

Lumina then gained a bit of happiness. He really wanted to see her? Well, she wants to see if he really does. “Hi Umbri! This may seem sudden but… how about a little game of tag?” she questioned. The Umbreon thought for a small moment. “Um…well…okay.” he told the lavender Pokemon. “Great! You’re it!” she cheered and led Umbri around the clearing. He chased Lumina, chuckling to himself. He thought she looked cute like this. Well, all the time he really liked her. He was only a bit too quiet to admit it. [ V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 6.5/7
Umbri then decided to announce out loud, “I guess this is one of the reasons I fell in love with you!” Lumina stopped dead in her tracks, and stared at him. “What…? You really like me…?”

Gonna run till you can't walk
Something pulls my focus out
And I'm standing down...

Umbri then seemed afraid. “Uhh…is that alright?” he cursed himself silently. It was a bad idea! “You know…I always loved you too…” Lumina admitted. …So it wasn’t a bad idea after all. “If we both liked each other…why didn’t we tell each other sooner?” he asked. “I guess we’d be frightened of the answer, we both thought we’d say ‘no’.” she inquired. [ V- Oh you know what to do.]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 7.5/8
“Yeah…but now…we know we both like each other…so…” Umbri uttered slowly, not noticing he was walking closer to Lumina, and so was she.

Stop and stare
But I've become what I can't be

“Anyways…you really wanted to come out here to see the stars? It really is nice…” she glanced at the aforementioned stars, and then looked at Umbri again. “I thought so too, but seeing you here is better than any starry night…” she blushed. “You-you really mean that?” she quizzed him. “Of course I do…” “Oh, Umbri…” “Lumina…” They moved closer, inches away from their own faces. They looked into each other’s eyes, with Lumina’s wondering, and Umbri’s determined.

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 8.5/9
She cocked her head, asking if they could, and he nodded. They closed the gap between them, their lips touching into a kiss. Both pairs of eyes closed, bliss overcoming them. They both wondered if this was dream…but fate would not lie. It was in fact, true. They really were here…

Oh, stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, you don't need

[What you need, what you need, what you need…]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 10[Oh my gosh, it sorted itself out somehow!]

After a few minutes, the two Eeveelutions pulled away, gasping for air. “That was wonderful…” Lumina told Umbri. “Yeah, I know…” he agreed. “We should probably get home; Usually Rachel gets up in the middle of the night because of her insomnia…” “Oh alright…” Umbri sounded a little down, he wanted to spend more time with Lumina. Trudging behind her, they got out of the forest, and back into Rachel’s house, both of them quickly falling asleep.

Stop and stare
I've become what I can't be
Oh, do you see what I see...

END

Wolfie-Kun

GavZ

Last edited by abnegation; July 31st, 2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:08 PM
The Girl from the Well

Yep, I know you too! I'll be very active, yes sirree! XP And thanks.

Darkai is good enough, or even better. He has that dark look[hey, it's even in his name!], is a pure dark type, and, like most legends, was a major Pokemon in one of the movies! So, I think he's great.

Old June 14th, 2009, 04:11 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijou-chan View Post
Yep, I know you too! I'll be very active, yes sirree! XP And thanks.

Darkai is good enough, or even better. He has that dark look[hey, it's even in his name!], is a pure dark type, and, like most legends, was a major Pokemon in one of the movies! So, I think he's great.
Cool cool glad to hear it Jenny ( is that your name xD i never asked)
Okay i'm having a small problem with photobucket so as soon as its running again i'll have your sprite up!!
Ya i like Darkrai but i dunno he seems a bit too timid but i guess thats what dark types are!!
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:22 PM
The Girl from the Well

(My real name is Rachel, but call me Jenny if you like. XP)

Yeah, of course Dark-types aren't always the happiest really. But I still love them. =] Darkrai is also the first(and as of now) Dark legendary! We've been waiting too long for one. D=

Old June 14th, 2009, 04:26 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
(My real name is Rachel, but call me Jenny if you like. XP)

Yeah, of course Dark-types aren't always the happiest really. But I still love them. =] Darkrai is also the first(and as of now) Dark legendary! We've been waiting too long for one. D=
Oh... xD
Hi Racheal!! I'm sorry i was looking at your siggy...

Yes its true thats why i posted the topic because the creators were pushed to make a dark type legendary so i wanted to know were people happy with the result that is Darkrai!
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:32 PM
blueblur155
Proud American Citizen

Nature: Relaxed
I wish i would have known about this place sooner! i would have signed up earlier!

Username on PC: blueblur155
Why You would like to join: Dark type pkmn r my favorite types
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Pulse (in my opinion, the most powerful Dark attack)
and I can see in the dark very well.

Never Look Back. What's Important Is Ahead Of You.

Cowards Die Many Times Before Their Deaths; The Valiant Never Taste Of Death But Once
-Shakespeare

My Trading Post:
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:40 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblur155 View Post
I wish i would have known about this place sooner! i would have signed up earlier!

Username on PC: blueblur155
Why You would like to join: Dark type pkmn r my favorite types
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Pulse (in my opinion, the most powerful Dark attack)
and I can see in the dark very well.
You are accepted!
Feel Free To add a banner to your siggy if you wanna help out!!
I'm putting a link up now!
You signed up as early as possible this club isn't even an hour old i don't think xD

Umbreon is now Maxed out.
No more Requests after Blueblur155
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:43 PM
The Girl from the Well

Welcome blueblur! I think you came really early though, haha. =P

Wow, Umbreon maxed out already? He must be pretty popular. XD Good thing I got 'im before it was too late.

I really wanna make something for this club. I dunno what, but it has to be something special. 8D

Old June 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM
zappyspiker
Sword Art Online

Nature: Brave
Hey I'll join like I sez b4, oh no all the umbreon is taken!!
Oh well, I'll have Poochyena whose name is Zcyler. Did you know I can see in the dark very.

Why do I like to join: Cuz I love Dark types, My 2nd Fav type after Electric
Favourite Dark type attack: Crunch, all of my dark Pokemon Have it
Activness: As active as I can be, as you know I'll have to control PBS a well as TA and RTA and the Social Groups
Old June 14th, 2009, 04:56 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Welcome blueblur! I think you came really early though, haha. =P

Wow, Umbreon maxed out already? He must be pretty popular. XD Good thing I got 'im before it was too late.

I really wanna make something for this club. I dunno what, but it has to be something special. 8D
I know its crazy although i thought as much he's pretty awsome xD
Haha okay well let your imagination run wild!! xD

And Welcome Zappy!! Thanks for joining!!

OT: I will be back soon i'm having connection problems. Take over id=f anyone joins Rach thank you

Sprites will be up soon
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:07 PM
The Girl from the Well

I might make some sprites of something, and it'll be Dark-type related. I need to think what it will be, though. XP

Sure thing, Gav. Now everyone, bow down before me >] Mwhahaha! So blueblur and zappy, what do you think about Darkai as the first Dark legendary(as the topic says)?

Old June 14th, 2009, 05:18 PM
blueblur155
Proud American Citizen

i think that a dark type legend should have been included much earlier(such as GSC, when dark types were first introduced).

btw, welcome zappy.

Never Look Back. What's Important Is Ahead Of You.

Cowards Die Many Times Before Their Deaths; The Valiant Never Taste Of Death But Once
-Shakespeare

My Trading Post:
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:24 PM
dream's-epilogue
Worthless

...so I guess I'll join...but you know about my "special situation," and since Pikachu isn't a selectable Partner...

Name: Dream's Epilogue, or Dream for short.
Why: You already know, right?
Active: ...I'm one of the most active TA members. How's that?
Partner: In the human sense, don't have one. In the *ahem* "other" sense...yeah, I still don't have one.
Favorite move: I suppose Dark Pulse.

And as for the password...come on! I can see in the dark?!! Is that the best you can do?!Ah, man, ya gotta make it memorable the first time! Like, "All I see is Blackness...wait, my hood is down." Or, "I'll cross over to the dark side...anyone got a flashlight?"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblur155 View Post
i think that a dark type legend should have been included much earlier(such as GSC, when dark types were first introduced).

btw, welcome zappy.
well when you take Darkrai for example it wouldn't fit well in any other region or regions history very well. But in Sinnoh's Myths its pretty awsome!!
If it were a different dark legendary i probably wouldn't have appreciated as much as Darkrai was a well worth wait xD

Edit*
Dream you are accepted xD

You can pick the next password then!!
I'm not as dark as you O.o
But in every Darkness there is light....
But that light is Dreams THUNDERRRRR!
Welcome
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Clover Cat
Child of Gold and Crystal

Hello~Well, I would like to join.

PC Username: clover_bookcat
Why You Would Like to Join: I love a majority of the dark pokemon. They're just plain awesome. XD
How Active You Will Be: Over the summer, most of the time. Once school starts, I'll get on when I can.;
What Your Partner Is: Absol-most awesome dark type ever, IMO. XD
His/Her Nickname: Dark. No, he's named after another anime character!
Favourite Dark Type Attack: Night Slash. I love the graphics for it.
And I can see in the dark as well.
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:37 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover_bookcat View Post
Hello~Well, I would like to join.

PC Username: clover_bookcat
Why You Would Like to Join: I love a majority of the dark pokemon. They're just plain awesome. XD
How Active You Will Be: Over the summer, most of the time. Once school starts, I'll get on when I can.;
What Your Partner Is: Absol-most awesome dark type ever, IMO. XD
His/Her Nickname: Dark. No, he's named after another anime character!
Favourite Dark Type Attack: Night Slash. I love the graphics for it.
And I can see in the dark as well.
Welcome Clover!!
Nice to see we have an Absol lover joining us!!
I shall put you up now!
Nice intro! Lovely and detailed
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:45 PM
The Girl from the Well

Hi Dream, and welcome. =D I think I have an idea for a password too, but it's really a lyric. XP

Welcome clover_bookcat! I do have a another name for your Absol, if for any reason we don't want to get confused. But we won't rename it if you don't wanna. Just an option. =>

Old June 14th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Clover Cat

Thank you! Sure, Bijou, I don't mind another nickname. I just love this anime character...But I digress. What's your suggestion?
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:54 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Thank you! Sure, Bijou, I don't mind another nickname. I just love this anime character...But I digress. What's your suggestion?
We used to have the same nicknames for our pokemon but i changed mines to darkness to avoid confusion xD
Old June 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM
The Girl from the Well

Barghest! It is what Absol possibly is based on, and is a kinda dark-ish name. You can keep calling him Dark, if you like though. =3 Besides, as said above, Gav changed Dark the Umbreon's name to Darkness, so now it doesn't matter. (Why I made that a link, that's an awesome song.)

Old June 14th, 2009, 06:03 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Barghest! It is what Absol possibly is based on, and is a kinda dark-ish name. You can keep calling him Dark, if you like though. =3 Besides, as said above, Gav changed Dark the Umbreon's name to Darkness, so now it doesn't matter. (Why I made that a link, that's an awesome song.)
I would listen to the song if it wasn't 3 o'clock in the morning xD
I might wake somebody up >.<
(I'm In Ireland btw)
I think i shall put a memver count on the top now!
I hope we get more soon!
Old June 14th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Clover Cat

Ohh, okay, sorry. ;

Barghest? How do you pronounce that? Lol, but yeah, I'll be keeping Dark, at least for now. If it causes any more confusion then I'll change it.

But, um, to get back to the main topic...I think Darkrai's a good legendary, I mean it can create nightmares, for heaven's sake! Now that's a scary pokemon...Oh, and I like how they made Cresselia for that purpose, too. Having opposite counter parts is pretty cool, especially in pokemon.
Old June 14th, 2009, 06:41 PM
abnegation
adventure

Quote:
Ohh, okay, sorry. ;

Barghest? How do you pronounce that? Lol, but yeah, I'll be keeping Dark, at least for now. If it causes any more confusion then I'll change it.

But, um, to get back to the main topic...I think Darkrai's a good legendary, I mean it can create nightmares, for heaven's sake! Now that's a scary pokemon...Oh, and I like how they made Cresselia for that purpose, too. Having opposite counter parts is pretty cool, especially in pokemon.
No it's cool Don't worry
Ya i like that. Sinnoh has some great myths and story lines.
I love Canalave!
I'd like sinnoh a lot more if half its pokemon didn't suck!!
There was only a few dark pokemon made in it too... There should be more. Espcially primary dark pokemon like Umbreon and mightyena
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links