• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st annual Mr. PC Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
It would be weird if I sign up.(look at my avatar)
Okay, I know it.
I am too lazy to send you an autograph.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
ehh...I don't think there should be a men's "pageant", at least call something else non-girly...and maybe I will sign up and reveal my hot body to teh women

Years
tmbjr said:
ehh...I don't think there should be a men's "pageant", at least call something else non-girly...and maybe I will sign up and reveal my hot body to teh women
I've renamed it to "The first annual Mr. PC Contest"

Years
The Registration Booth Is Now Open!

First 10 male members are in the contest, everyone else votes...

Contestant #1: Gold Raikou

I have a huge obsession with Hilary Duff and am funny and very athletic...

*WILL EDIT LATER*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
ok...I want to register...

my biggest female obsession has to be my close friend at the moment, but as far as pok?mon characters, I find Erika to be the hottest...I am pretty funny and wil do anything to help a girl in need...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
-_- *Goes to find some Coca-Cola*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
LOL, it scared me a bit when I saw the 'pageant' part, but anyways... >_> I might vote once I see more contestants.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Lol, I doubt any more boys are willing to do this. *runs over and sits down on bench next to Carol to wait for more contestants* Most would be too embarrassed. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back